Are you a photographer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Photographer Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
I am a professional digital content creator, videographer, photographer. 5+ years experience in film making, worked for numerous clients, collaborated with other artists, produced creative video to meet their requirement. As they say, “A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all”.
I visualize a project as a whole, and then discover the core of the situation by using my eye for detail. I use a wide range of skills to light, film, and edit. I focus on the end goal, thinking creatively to determine the best solution.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Lightroom
- Camera (DSLR)
- Created high quality 500+ video & 5000+ pictures in the span of 3 years for all branches of Multifit.
- Worked closely with the social media team, club managers, sales managers, franchisee owners & head of departments to meet their requirement for video marketing on digital platforms.
- Conceptualize & created Multifit Warrior Video Series (Short Documentary) with clients from different branches.
- Conceptualize & created brand video, event videos, testimonial video.
- Played a major part in re-branding (video) of Multifit, along with social media team.
- Handled production & managed 100+ people for TVC shoot with Kapil Dev for Multifit.
- Handled and collaborated with team of editors, videographers & interns.
- Worked for subsidiary company of Multifit like Fitspert (Nutrition Company) & MESA (Academy for Fitness, Health & Conditioning for budding trainers).
- Created learning, tutorial videos for MESA.
- Created videos for sales campaigns like “Pune Fit Nahi, Multifit Hai”, this generated lot of viewership & sales.
Founder, Videographer & Director
Started a production company of my own which produces high quality videos for clients. Specializing in real estate, corporate videos, commercials, wedding-photography, videography & drone shoot & 3D walkthrough.
- Worked for real state clients like Pride Purple Group (Park Connect) & VTP realtors (Pegasus & Solitaire).
- Worked for MRP restaurant (food/beverage) photography, Pasha & Marriot.
- Spa shoots for Sakura Spa at Courtyard Marriot.
- Collaborated with freelancers & advertising agencies for shoots.
- Shots events like NH7 Weekender, VH1 Supersonic, Music Run, Mirchi Thunder Run & Zomaland.
- Drone shoots, surveys & mapping for clients.
- Shot with celebrities like Kapil Dev (apparel shoot), Sonnalli Seygall (fitness shoot) & Ranvijay Singha (Fitness India League).
Assistant Director & Freelancer
- Started my career assisting on shoot for seniors and then production houses as an AD & production manager.
- Worked with father owned advertising agency to produce videos for election campaigns.
- Shot weddings in collaboration with different clients & wedding production house.
- Created videos for real state clients, restaurant owners, resorts, schools etc.
Bachelor of Arts, Journalism & Mass Communication
- It all started here, got knowledge not just about film making, but overall media communication industry. Got an opportunity to learn from the best in the industry like Samar Nakhate Sir (Ex Dean FTII).
- Got hands on working experience about Camera, Editing Suites & other Equipments.
- Certification in digital cinematography & lighting under supervision of A.S. Kanal (Ex – Professor FTII)
Higher Secondary School
- Chosen for national level debate competition.
- Represented at national level sports meet as Handball Captain & at regional level in Cricket & Basketball.
- Represented as School & House Captain.
AB Warrior Series
Created short documentary series for digital platform, which tells the story of extra ordinary clients of Multifit, who never gave up and living life with the warrior like spirit.
Created a campaign around senior citizen client of Multifit, in which he narrates about best part of Pune, its culture and how much he is proud to be a Punekar & Multifitter.
Career Expert Tips:
- Always make sure you choose the perfect resume format to suit your professional experience.
- Ensure that you know how to write a resume in a way that highlights your competencies.
- Check the expert curated popular good CV and resume examples
What Should Be Included In A Photographer Resume?
Writing a successful photographer resume can be a challenge, especially if you’re a new photographer. In order to land the job you want, it’s important to make sure your resume contains all the necessary information employers are looking for.
A great resume should include relevant information about your photography skills, experience, and any other qualities that would make you an ideal candidate. It should also include any certifications, awards, or professional memberships you have. Additionally, it should showcase your portfolio, so employers can get a better understanding of your work.
When writing your resume, it’s important to be clear, concise, and to the point. Include only the most relevant information and keep the layout neat and organized. Be sure to include your contact information, such as your phone number, email address, and website. This will make it easy for employers to contact you.
It’s also important to highlight any other talents you may have, such as graphic design, video editing, or marketing. You should also include any awards or accolades you have received, as well as any additional certifications or classes you have taken. Lastly, when listing your experience, make sure to include the dates you worked and the company you worked for. Doing this will help show employers your experience and commitment to the field.
By following these tips, you can create a successful resume that will help you stand out from the competition. With a great resume and portfolio, you can successfully land the job of your dreams.
What Skills Should I Put On My Resume For Photographer?
Having the right skills on your photographer resume can be the difference between getting hired and being passed up for another candidate. As a photographer, you have to have certain skills that employers are looking for when considering hiring you. These skills should be highlighted on your resume to give employers an idea of what you are capable of.
Some of the most important skills you should consider when making a resume for a photographer position include technical skills, creativity, communication, and customer service.
Technical skills are an important part of any photographer’s resume. You should be able to demonstrate your knowledge and proficiency in using a wide range of photography equipment, including cameras, lenses, lights, and software. You should also be able to explain the technical aspects of photography in a simple way.
Creativity is also important for any photographer. You need to be able to create unique, eye-catching photographs. This means you have to have an understanding of composition, lighting, and color theory. You should also be able to use your imagination to come up with creative solutions to problems.
Good communication skills are also important for photographer jobs. You need to be able to communicate effectively with your clients, as well as with other photographers you might be working with. This means being able to discuss your ideas, collaborate with others, and explain your vision.
Finally, customer service is an essential skill for any photographer. You should be able to make your clients feel comfortable and confident in your services, and be willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are satisfied with your work. This could involve being responsive to your customers’ needs and going the extra mile to get the best results.
What Is The Job Description Of The Photographer?
The job description of a photographer can vary depending on the type of photography they specialize in. Generally, photographers are responsible for taking high-quality images of people, places, and objects and delivering those images to their client or the public. A professional photographer typically has a deep understanding of lighting, composition, and the technical aspects of photography. Photographers must also possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to collaborate with a wide variety of people.
For most photographers, a portfolio and resume are essential for getting noticed and for showcasing their work. An effective portfolio should include a range of photographs that demonstrate the photographer’s range and style. If a photographer is working for magazines or other media outlets, having a portfolio of images that have been published can be very helpful.
A photographer’s resume should demonstrate their level of experience in the field, as well as any awards or recognition they’ve received along with a list of clients they’ve worked with. Photographers may also need to include samples of their work, such as before and after images, so potential employers can see their skill level.
All in all, the job description of a photographer is one that requires a combination of skill and creativity. Photographers must have a strong eye for detail and must be able to think quickly on their feet. Their resume and portfolio are essential for demonstrating their skills to potential employers and clients, so ensuring that these are up-to-date and well-crafted is crucial to their success.
What Is A Good Objective For A Photographer Resume?
Having a well-crafted objective statement on your photographer resume is essential, as it serves as a way to clearly and concisely present your career goals to your potential employer. An attractive and concise objective statement should quickly and effectively explain what skills you possess, what experiences you bring, and why you are the perfect fit for the position.
When writing an objective statement for your photographer resume, it is important to consider the job description for the position you are applying for. This will help you understand the specific skills and experience required for the job. Your objective should directly reflect these requirements, showcasing why you are an ideal candidate.
When crafting an objective statement, focus on the value you can add to the role and company. Explain the specific qualifications and experiences you bring that make you the perfect fit. Be sure to include any certifications or specializations you have in photography that make you more knowledgeable and experienced than others who might be applying for the same position.
Overall, your objective statement should be brief, yet powerful. It should be no longer than one or two sentences, and it should clearly explain why the employer should hire you for the position. With a well-crafted objective statement, you can increase your chances of landing an interview and ultimately, landing the job.
What Are The Career Prospects In The Photographer?
The field of photography offers a world of career possibilities. In recent years, the demand for photographers has increased significantly as technology has advanced and the industry has become more accessible. Photographers are needed in a variety of industries, from marketing to corporate events, and from fashion to nature photography. With the proper training and skill set, there are a wealth of opportunities for anyone interested in pursuing a career as a photographer.
The career prospects for photographers depend largely on the type of photography they prefer. Commercial photographers tend to have the most job prospects, as they’re often hired to capture images for businesses, magazines, websites, and other various media outlets. Portrait photographers, on the other hand, may specialize in family portraits and wedding photography, while fashion photographers focus on capturing images of apparel and models.
Photographers may also find work in the film and television industry, either as a cameraperson, director of photography, or still photographer. Those interested in freelance work have the flexibility to create their own schedule and pursue projects that are of particular interest.
In addition to photography, many photographers have the opportunity to make money by selling their images. This can be done through stock photo sites or microstock sites, which offer photographs for a fraction of the price of traditional stock images. Photographers may also opt to set up their own web store and sell prints of their work.
Overall, the field of photography offers an exciting career path to anyone willing to put in the work and dedication to hone their skills. With the right combination of education, training, experience, and tools, photographers can build a successful career in the industry.
Key Takeaways for an Photographer resume
Writing a resume to showcase your photography skills and experience can be an intimidating task, especially if you’re a beginner photographer. However, if you know what to include in your photographer resume and understand the key components, you can create a successful resume that will stand out from the competition. Here are some key takeaways for writing a resume as a photographer:
Start your resume with a summary of your skills and experience. Summarize your greatest accomplishments and any awards or honors you have received, so employers can quickly see your qualifications. This will ensure that your resume is more memorable than a generic resume.
Make sure to list any specialized photography training, certifications, and memberships in professional organizations. This will show employers that you are an expert in your field. Additionally, include a portfolio of your work with your resume. Select some of your best pieces to showcase your vision and skill.
Next, list the type of equipment you are skilled in using. Not only will this show employers you are a practical photographer, but it will also give them an idea of the types of projects you can handle.
Finally, include any volunteer work or freelance photography jobs you have done. This will demonstrate to potential employers that you are a reliable and hardworking photographer who is willing to take on new and challenging projects.
By following these tips, you can create a standout resume that will give you the edge over other applicants. Remember to keep your resume concise, highlight your strongest points, and include any relevant information about your photography experience. Your resume is an important part of your job search, so make sure your resume stands out from the competition.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example