Are you a Senior System Engineer by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior System Engineer Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Senior System Engineer Resume Sample
Senior System Engineer
Dynamic and motivated engineer with experience of two years in the network service assurance domain. Experienced in fault, performance, and asset management solution architecture, delivery management, production support.
- Network Service Assurance
- Java Core | Java Data Access Frameworks
- DBMS SQL
- Shell and Perl Scripting
Senior Sytems Engineer
- AlarmMonitoringandTroubleshooting using Network Monitoring Tool Netcool IBM Tivoli OMNIBUS 8.1.
- Developing automation scripts.
- Performed code analysis and suggested enhancements for increasing code modularity.
- Performed code deployment using GIT.
- Root Cause Analysis of the problem alarms when multiple network device failure occurs in different networking sites.
- Building of User Interfaces to customize the alarms.
- Managing remote servers in client location.
- Alarm management in CISCO, Juniper Networks.
- System Testing, System Integrated Testing with the Networking Team and User Acceptance Testing to ensure proper working of devices present within a network.
Masters in IT
New York University
Bachelor of Technology
The University of Texas at Dallas