Are you a Process Associate by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Process Associate Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
- Experienced Invoice Processor with over 1 years of experience in Genpact. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
- Enter accounts payable adjustments and payments into predefined invoicing systems.
- Balance all batches, and release them for approval, and research and resolve inquiries about payments from assigned stores.
- Punctuality and quick learning ability
- Willingness to learn
- Co-operative and Keen Observer
- Leadership skills
- Good Communication skill
- Active Listening
- Ms Word
- Ms Excel
- Prepared and mailed invoices to customers, processed payments and documented account updates.
- Performed opening and closing procedures to keep operations running smoothly.
- Managed escalated customer orders to meet aggressive deadlines and special orders.
Bachelor of Commerce
San Jose State University
Arizona State University
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample