Are you a Project Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Project Manager CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Having 19 years of professional experience mainly for IT companies in different roles and departments such as Customer Service, Procurement, Sales, Business Operations and Project Management.
Expertise on working with remote teams. Highly-developed organizational, planning and negotiation skills, verbal and non-verbal communication qualifications and problem solving abilities. Assertive, proactive and objective-driven, always aiming for company, team and personal goals.
- Customer Service
- Strategic Planning
- Data Analysis
Economy Project Manager
- Manage NALA Operations track for newly enabled global Circular Economy Program which consists of Device Buy-Back Program, Certified Refurbished Device Program, Recycling Service Program and Certified Refurbished Device Rental Program.
- Create clear project scope statement and supporting plan with materials and resource availability, tasks duration, risks and dependencies, budgets and costs.
- Review and document daily progress against the plan and adjust accordingly to optimize execution against timeline and budget metrics.
- Formulate tailored-to-the-audience status reports, summaries and dashboards for Core Team, C-Level, D-Level, SVP and VP executives.
- Identify cross-functional impacts of decisions and project plans and execution. Balance scope, schedule and budget considerations to adjust the project with minimal impact to the business.
- Engage additional resources as needed to address obstacles or delays.
Escalation Project Manager
- Project management from solution design, cost analysis, supplier negotiation, risk and dependency highlighting, materials booking, internal and/or third party repair execution coordination, documentation, through wrap-up, lessons learned and feedback for continuous improvement.
- Primary point of contact for Business teams to manage customer escalations related to non-standard processes and scenarios such as critical customer service recovery plans and product recalls.
- Drive escalations and cases with exceptional solution delivery, within budget, in a timely manner and required quality, setting correct expectations through effective communication and proactive engagements.
- Cost savings and reduction of 475k USD from 2017 to 2019, achieved 4x quota.
- Direct interaction with nearly all areas within the organization to ensure cases and escalations are solved within desired time-frame and budget.
- Synchronization of required teams to find root cause and resolution for every regional escalation, assuring that the obtained information and data will be used to improve service delivery.
- Identify and document areas for process improvement where standard process failed or does not exist.
Microsoft BU Product & Operations Manager
- Pre-sale, sale and post-sale processes within Microsoft T-36 Framework for Public and Private sector customers.
- Administrative functions for Microsoft Business Unit (Invoices, purchase orders, accounts receivable and accounts payable).
- Internal and external CRM Quality Assurance.
- Development of operational and sales reports for COO and BU director.
- Licensing contract generation and processing.
- Customer service for licensing and IT services contract holders.
- Development of escalation process with pre-defined SLA for customer’s complaints.
- Main relationship contact between Microsoft and Grupo CEPRA
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample