Are you a Corporate Sales & Business Development by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Corporate Sales & Business Development CV Sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Corporate Sales & Business Development
Seasoned Sales & Marketing Professional with experience of over 20 years across B2B & B2C Business, Client Servicing & success in driving operational growth with experience of managing and reporting to Key Stakeholders & Business Heads maximizing business opportunities in managing key contributions seeking a leadership position in the area of Business Development & Brand Management. Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills complemented by a passion for achieving high quality at work. An effective communicator with strong mentoring, negotiation, relationship management & interpersonal skills.
- Business Development, Product Marketing, New Client Acquisition, Project Management, Brand Development, Advertising & BTL Promotions
SM-Institutional, Leasing & Car Rentals
- Generating New Leads by mapping CAT A & MNC’s at Pan India Level.
- Building relationship with existing & new developed corporates by sending profile, visting, doing regular followups, negotiating & finally signig agreement.
- Advertising via BTL, ATL & TTL acitivites.
ASM- Corporate Sales
- Target Acheivement & Monitoring.
- Developing New avenues of Business.
- Retaining & Monitoring team executives.
Team Leader- Corporate Sales
Sales & Marketing, Strategic Planning, Business Development, Inventory Controls, Team Management & Conflict Controls & Resolution.
- Sourcing Auto Finance from various TATA Passenger car Dealers.
- Visiting the dealership, motivating the sales consultants to source finance through Tata Motor Finance (TMF) by assisting them in collecting finance documents.
- Approving finance cases from the credit manager by presenting the necessary documents.
- Helping to release financial payments to the dealers. Bridge between TMF & the authorized dealer
Field Sales Consultant
- Attending the customer in the showroom as well as field visits at the place of customers.
- Doing corporate cold calls by telephone & personal visits.
- Providing demo & test drives as per norms of the manufacturer.
- Delivering the car as per required by the customer.
- Giving best possible of service to satisfy the customers in every respect.
- Being touch with customers after delivering car to them for feedback & references.
Auto Finance Sales Consultant
- Helping to provide Finance from CITIBANK for customers interested in purchasing a new car.
- Negotiating with the authorized dealer & the banker for better discounts & rate of interest
- Collecting all the necessary documents required for the loan approval.
- Disbursing the finance by submitting agreements & cheques with the banker.
- Releasing the loan payment in favor of the respected authorised dealer.
Masters in Marketing Management
Bachelor of Commerce
Cross Delivery of New cars at Pan India Level
Sucessfully Sold cars to companies like associates Total Oil, Cipla & Bajaj Finance at Pan India level.
Coordinated all the relevant sales activity individually & submitted all the relrvant invoices from Pan India dealership of Maruti.
Tapping LIC of India Branches in Mumbai, Branches of Nationlized & Pvt. Banks
We had tapped around 80 branches & 20 satellite branches of LIC of India in Mumbai coming under 4 dividiosnal offices for Marketing of new cars to be used by Branch Managers & Asst. Branch Managers.
We had visited HO, BO & RO of nationalisd banks for business tie-ups with them. This project lasted for almonst 1 year.
We had also visited private bank brahnces for the same.
Tapping Unite Run Canteens for CSD sales
Me & my team had tapped all Unit Run Canteens of CSD for selling new cars to Officer rank persons of our armed forces.
Also tapped CPC’s of Mumbai police for new car sales.
Career Expert Tips:
Understanding the Role of a Corporate Sales & Business Development Professional
In the contemporary business landscape, the role of a Corporate Sales & Business Development professional holds paramount importance for companies striving to expand their market presence and drive revenue growth. This multifaceted position combines strategic planning, relationship building, and sales acumen, with the ultimate goal of fostering business growth and maintaining long-term profitability. Let’s delve deeper into the intricacies of the role and the key responsibilities that define a successful Corporate Sales & Business Development professional.
Job Requirements for Corporate Sales & Business Development
Embarking on a career in Corporate Sales & Business Development demands a specific skill set and a profound understanding of the corporate landscape. Here are the fundamental prerequisites that one needs to fulfill to excel in this dynamic role:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field, reflecting a solid foundation in business principles and practices.
- Proven experience in sales and business development, demonstrating a successful track record of generating leads, negotiating deals, and fostering long-term client relationships.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, crucial for effectively engaging with clients, understanding their needs, and conveying value propositions.
- Strategic thinking and analytical abilities, enabling the formulation of effective market penetration strategies and the identification of new business opportunities.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other sales tools, facilitating efficient management of client relationships and sales pipelines.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet ambitious sales targets, showcasing resilience and a results-driven approach.
Continual professional development through workshops, seminars, and certifications in sales and business development can significantly enhance your credentials in this competitive field.
Responsibilities of a Corporate Sales & Business Development Professional
The role of a Corporate Sales & Business Development professional revolves around driving business growth and expanding market reach through a combination of strategic planning and effective relationship management. Here are the key responsibilities that define this role:
- Identifying and targeting potential clients and markets, conducting comprehensive market research to understand consumer needs and preferences.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, customized to resonate with the target audience and align with the company’s overarching business objectives.
- Nurturing and maintaining strong client relationships, understanding their evolving requirements and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to tailor products and services to meet client demands, thereby enhancing the company’s competitive edge in the market.
- Staying updated with industry trends and market dynamics, leveraging this knowledge to anticipate changes and adapt strategies proactively.
- Preparing and delivering persuasive sales presentations and proposals, effectively communicating the value proposition and addressing client concerns.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements, ensuring mutually beneficial terms that align with the company’s goals and foster long-term partnerships.
Each responsibility presents an opportunity for professional growth and contributes to the overall success of the company in a competitive market environment.
Crafting an Impactful Corporate Sales & Business Development CV
As you embark on the journey of creating your Corporate Sales & Business Development CV, it is vital to highlight your unique strengths and experiences to stand out in the competitive job market. Here are some key strategies to consider:
- Highlight your successful sales track record, emphasizing the revenue generated and the key clients acquired during your tenure.
- Detail your role in developing and executing successful business strategies, showcasing your ability to drive business growth and market expansion.
- Quantify your achievements with specific metrics, illustrating your impact on the company’s bottom line and market position.
- List relevant certifications and training programs, demonstrating your commitment to continuous professional development and staying updated with industry best practices.
- Customize your CV to align with the specific requirements of the job description, emphasizing your skills and experiences that directly match the role.
Each strategy serves as a stepping stone to crafting a compelling CV that showcases your unique value proposition and potential as a Corporate Sales & Business Development professional.
Key Skills for Corporate Sales & Business Development Professionals
To excel in the field of Corporate Sales & Business Development, it is essential to possess a diverse skill set that encompasses both soft skills and industry-specific competencies. Let’s explore the key skills required for success in this role:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, enabling effective relationship building and client management.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities, essential for identifying opportunities and addressing challenges in a dynamic market environment.
- Negotiation skills, crucial for securing profitable deals and fostering mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Strong communication skills, facilitating effective articulation of complex ideas and value propositions to clients and stakeholders.
- Resilience and persistence, vital for navigating through rejections and setbacks in the sales process and maintaining a positive outlook.
- Thorough understanding of market dynamics and consumer behavior, enabling the formulation of targeted and effective sales strategies.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and sales tools, facilitating efficient management of client relationships and sales pipelines.
- Analytical skills, crucial for interpreting market data and trends, enabling informed decision-making and strategic planning.
- Knowledge of business development methodologies and best practices, providing a strong foundation for devising successful business expansion strategies.
- Ability to adapt to changing market trends and evolving customer preferences, ensuring continuous relevance and competitiveness in the industry.
Each skill serves as a pillar of strength, enabling you to navigate the complexities of the corporate sales and business development landscape with confidence and expertise.
Avoiding Common Mistakes in Your Corporate Sales & Business Development CV
As you craft your Corporate Sales & Business Development CV, it is crucial to avoid common pitfalls that can undermine your professional image and candidacy. Here are the key mistakes to steer clear of:
- Using generic language and clichéd phrases that fail to distinguish you from other candidates in the competitive job market.
- Focusing solely on job duties rather than highlighting specific achievements and the value you brought to previous roles.
- Omitting a personalized cover letter that demonstrates your genuine interest in the position and the company, potentially missing out on an opportunity to connect with the hiring team on a deeper level.
- Overlooking the importance of proofreading, which can result in grammatical errors and typos that reflect poorly on your attention to detail and professionalism.
- Exaggerating or falsifying information, a detrimental practice that can severely damage your reputation and credibility in the industry.
Avoiding these mistakes is essential to ensure that your Corporate Sales & Business Development CV presents you as a credible and compelling candidate, capable of driving impactful business growth and development.
Key Takeaways for Your Corporate Sales & Business Development CV
As we conclude this comprehensive guide, let’s recap the essential points to remember when crafting your Corporate Sales & Business Development CV:
- Emphasize your successful track record in generating revenue and fostering long-term client relationships, showcasing your ability to drive business growth and profitability.
- Showcase your strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities, underscoring your capacity to identify opportunities and overcome challenges in the corporate sales landscape.
- Quantify your achievements with specific metrics, illustrating your impact on the company’s market position and financial performance.
- Personalize your CV to align with the specific requirements of the job description, highlighting your skills and experiences that directly correlate with the role of a Corporate Sales & Business Development professional.
Finally, feel free to utilize resources like AI Resume Builder, Resume Design, Resume Samples, Resume Examples, Resume Skills, Resume Help, Resume Synonyms, and Job Responsibilities to create a standout application and prepare for the Corporate Sales & Business Development job interview.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Electrical Engineer CV Example
- Teacher CV Example
- Customer Service Representative CV Sample
- SAP FICO Sr. Consultant CV Example
- Java Developer CV Sample
- Embedded Engineer CV Example
- Vendor Analyst CV Sample
- Associate Software Engineer CV Sample
- Technical Support Engineer CV Sample
- Software Programmer Intern CV Example