Are you a Senior Mechanical Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Senior Mechanical Engineer Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
An Engineering Professional holding a Masters in Renewable/Energy Engineering and 10+ years of diverse experience in MEP design and project management which extends from project concept to site supervision.
Key areas of expertise:
Pumping station Design, Mechanical utility design such as HVAC, District cooling system, Fire fighting, Domestic Water, Drainage and Irrigation system, Waste treatment plant Value Engineering, Design Coordination, Site supervision.
Smart City solution, Implementation of renewable/energy efficient technologies, life-cycle cost, sensor selection, coordination with stake holders.
- Hourly Analysis Program
- MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
- AutoCAD MEP
Senior Mechanical Engineer
– Design, supervision and review of various Utilities such as pump stations, Firefighting, District Cooling plants and Gas system as per international standards and authority requirements.
– Providing Design supports to MEA regions
– Feasibility study, utility demand calculation, sizing and life cycle analysis of various utilities and pumps.
– Responsible for design and construction support for Building MEP design (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting, drainage etc) from small scale retail stores to multilevel office buildings.
– Work with project management to develop schedule and leading the team to complete the tasks within schedule.
– Coordinate and work with the business proposal team to prepare Project proposals as per the scope.
– Provide concept Smart city solution for Infrastructure Systems and coordination with various stakeholders to deliver an integrated Smart City design to Client
– Prepare technical data sheets, specifications, O&M strategies, design reports presentations, tender documents as per project requirement and scope.
– Design Coordination with Government authorities/Clients/key Stakeholders for project discussions and approvals.
– Mentor, guidance and technical advice to support and supervise junior engineers
As Mechanical Design Engineer, I am accountable for designing and optimizing mechanical components while developing drawings, 2D & 3D models and P&ID diagrams with adherence to ASME, API, ISO and other international standards. I interact with clients in order to identify and design components, and develop and modify new structures while conducting research and analysis of customer’s design proposals to evaluate various requirement factors.
Furthermore, I inspect operation of assembling and installation structures while verifying and keeping a check on input customer drawings. I also develop drawings using AutoCAD and SolidWorks software and interpret blueprints, technical drawings and computer generated reports. I also train team members for designing and development processes
During my association with the company, I established its major selling product by designing advanced flight simulator. I also provided support to operators by developing cyclonic cement mixing unit simulator and successfully reduced water usage cost by 10% while planning and designing a new piping system
MSc, Energy Engineering
Btech, Mechanical Engineering
King Fahad Causeway Authority, Bahrain
Responsible for design management of all MEP related works in Saudi-Bahrain Causeway border from infrastructure to commercial buildings.
DUBAI EXPO 2020
Design review of pressure network, pumping stations arrangement. Preparation of mechanical equipment specifications, data sheets, bill of materials and review of vendor information as submitted by client
Spark – Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia
Responsible for the preparation of equipment specifications, data sheets, design of Potable water Pumping stations, Irrigation pumping station and sewage pumping station. Review of vendor information as submitted by the client to validate as part of value Engineering.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample