Are you a Process Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Process Engineer Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Experienced (8 yrs), proactive and goal-driven Process Engineer with a demonstrated history of delivering even under tight schedules across different industries such as Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical etc.
- Process Simulation (ASPEN+, UNISIM, PRO II)
- Design and Technical Specification of Pressure Vessels
- Thermal Design of Heat Exchangers
- Development of PFDs and PIDs
- Sizing and Selection of PSVs
- Heat and Mass Balance calculations
- Hydraulic Design of Distillation Columns
- Technical Project Management
Project Engineer (Process)
- Prepared functional specifications for tender in the areas of process engineering, rotating equipment and technical safety
- Convened and conducted regular meetings with suppliers to discuss planning status, project progress and open questions
- Wrote/updated relevant SOPs for the Olefin plant for operator training
Process Design Engineer
- Hydrotreating Unit, Amine Treatment Unit & Hydrodesulphurization Unit
- Technical specification of HX, PSVs, Control Valves, Pumps, Columns
- Planned, designed, executed and commissioned diverse LNG/LPG and LEG projects after Mechanical Completion (MC).
- Provided technical support of Warranty Claims Management.
- Process simulation of diverse plants with Aspen+
- Pressure loss calculations of piping networks
Computational Engineering Science (Energy and Process Engineering)
Asset Integrity Olefin (AIO) / Jetty III
- To guarantee the integrity of the Olefin plant of the Shell Oil Refinery in Wesseling (Germany), the entire High Pressure (HP) Steam supply piping system running from the Superheater to the Turbines and all branching auxillary systems (including Condensate systems) were planned and built.
PRIME-G+® (Rajahstan Refinery)
- Development of technology Licence solution for FCC gasoline Selective Desulphurization (HDS) incl. also a Selective Hydrogenation Unit (SHU)
Reliquefaction System for an Ethylene Gas Carrier
- Supply of a reliquefaction plant for a 12.000 m³ LEG/LPG/Ammonia/VCM-Carrier (HYNDAI MIPO DOCKYARD, KOREA)
LNG Fuel Gas Supply System on-board a 16300 DWT Tanker for Oil and Chemical
- For the Shipyard AVIC DINGHENG SHIPBUILDING & CO. LTD CHINA, an LNG Fuel Gas plant to feed the ship’s propultion systems was supplied.
LNG Fuel Gas Supply System for 1400 TEU Container
- An LNG Fuel Gas Supply plant is built On-Board a 1400 TEU Container Ship (Guangzhou Wenchong Shipyard) to supply fuel to one main engine, one auxillary engine and one fuel-fired steam boiler.
Simulation of Propane Refrigeration System (Shell Oil Refinery Wesseling)
- An abandoned C3 Refrigeration Cycle for the cooling of Flue Gases is simulated to establish Mass and Energy Balances
- Preparation of PFD
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample