Are you a Senior Project Manager by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior Project Manager Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Senior Project Manager Resume Sample
Senior Project Manager
A team player with excellent leadership skills. I have the ability to carefully analyze situations and appreciate what needs to be done. I Self-motivated, hardworking, and committed to excellence and I learn very quickly in a practical environment.
- Designed appropriate project management standards for incorporation and application.
- Worked with a constituted project management team to develop a sustainable approach to corporate social responsibility (CSR) for the company.
- Nurtured an environment where the team could innovate, by developing strong communication with the team and stakeholders throughout the project, with a focus on solving problems, and create space to learn from failed efforts
- Worked with the project team to develop a campus master plan document for infrastructure development across the campuses of GTUC.
- Supervised the completion of the main undergraduate school lecture block and the completion of the second phase of the graduate school block.
- Initiated discussions, (together with the project team and estate department) with Vodafone Ghana regarding a telecommunication collocated mast on the university campus. These discussions earned the university GHC 300,000.00+ in monies that had been unpaid for years before my appointment. It additionally saved and still saves the university several thousand cedis monthly.
- Ensured that repair and maintenance works on infrastructure for all the main and satellite campuses of the university were effectively carried out.
- Initiated several projects towards a recycling drive on the campuses.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Royal Dutch Shell
- Was instrumental in developing partnerships with Barclays bank and Ecobank branches in the Ashanti region, through which our organization built several affordable houses for the staff of said banks in the region.
- Built strong partnerships with teachers associations and other civil servant groups in the Ashanti region, which led to several of them vouching for our frim and recommending us for land purchases and building projects.
- Established a culture of excellence and customer centeredness in the organization, that become a signature for building projects and land documentation processes for our clients.
- Was instrumental in introducing alternative means of construction and effective utilization of resources that saw us significantly able to keep our housing projects affordable, targeted towards the low a meddle income section.
MBA (Operations and HR management)
New York Institute of Technology
BSc. Civil Engineering
The University of Texas at Dallas