Are you a Senior Technical Support Associate by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Senior Technical Support Associate Resume Sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Senior Technical Support Associate
- Senior Technical Support Associate-DELL Canada at DELL International Services, India
- Services Team Member for SAP NetWeaver Services and Quality Management Team at SAP SE, Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Diploma in Software Development from Code Institute
Senior Technical Support Associate, DELL Canada
- Provide highly skilled phone and email support to Dell customers ensuring proper and consistent documentation in service.
- Gather and analyse hardware and software reported issues and critical data points to effectively prioritize while working to diagnose and assist in driving issues to resolution.
- Effectively communicate procedural and technical issues to Dell customers
- Assisting customers in configuring products for optimal functionality
- Troubleshooting hardware related issues
- Troubleshooting 3rd party application integration
- Performance troubleshooting
- Follow technical troubleshooting tools and diagnostic procedures to resolve all issues with root cause analysis in unique and often complex situations.
- Focused areas of troubleshooting include features such as Networking, Operating systems, backup and recovery and other various hardware and software issues
- Follow and review knowledge base / technical solution articles and create appropriate action plans for accuracy to resolve issues.
- Time management and workload prioritization keeping in mind customer expectations and negotiation.
- Train and coach junior technicians, updating and assisting colleagues.
- Worked in high volume quality assured support
- Apply appropriate technical expertise to resolve escalated customer issues
- Work directly with other cross-function teams to resolve problems
Services Team Member for SAP NetWeaver Services and Quality Management Team
J2EE Context Driven Development Process (Java Kernel Context) areas-Java Server, Security, SL (protocol) and SPM (Service parts management), CE (Composition Environment) and BCO (SAP system).
Install / update / upgrade NetWeaver 7.20 EhP2 internal system.
Acquired specialized skills in SAP NetWeaver and SAP testing infrastructure:
- To find issues and showstoppers as early as possible (immediately notify the development area responsible for the failing component and drive correction)
- Daily Last Known Good- SAP NetWeaver Validation and Testing
- Deploy build results into latest Last Known Good
- Daily transport of change lists to rebuild projects at centrally nightly JAPRO build
- Run relevant set of smoke tests on updated Last Known Good- SAP NetWeaver
- Run weekly Pull criteria Tests/Week Stone testing which includes CE installation, running ATS and relevant smoke tests and BCO input qualification (validation) executed in order to find issues early.
- Define daily Last Known Good configuration requirements
- Authorized to revert change lists
- Resolve PERFORCE conflicts
- Release Last Known Good -SAP NetWeaver (DVDs+VMware) and provide daily updated test system environment to development
- Release weekly Week Stone to development
- Integrate changes from other contexts as soon as possible in order to find integration issues early
- Execute all tasks in order to apply necessary corrections (transport, build, deploy)
- Give guidance to development to enable them to ensure required quality already during development
- Working directly with virtual team and other cross-function teams
Specific task owner for:
- Installation of HP UFT/QTP and SNAP (SAP NetWeaver Automation Platform) Client, configuration and testing of SNAP, an automated tool that allows easy execution of QTP tests
- Installing and checking the performance of Java SE 6 (JDK 6) before NetWeaver 7.2 was migrated from J2SE 5.0 (JDK 1.5) to Java SE 6 (JDK 6)
Post graduate program in Business Information Systems with SAP R/3 as specialization
Masters in Computer Applications – MCA
DNIIT (Honors Diploma in Web Centric Computing)
Bachelor of Science BSc
Diploma in software development
Accredited by Edinburgh Napier University – Diploma in Software Development through course study and 4 projects.