Are you a Chemical Project Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Chemical Project Engineer resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Chemical Project Engineer
Seasoned Chemical Engineer offering expertise Waste water management. A motivated Professional who excels in a high pressure environment working as both part of team and individually. Seeking a position to utilize learned technical and engineering skills with established organization
- MS office
- Microsoft Project Management
- Prepared and presented technical proposals to clients
- Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
- Develop purchasing or sourcing strategies based on portfolio analyses and supplier preferencing study.
- Define and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
- Coordinated presentations for customers and project members detailing project scope, progress and results, keeping all entities wellinformed of milestones and goals
- Drafted action plan and led meetings with department executives to review project status and proposed changes
- Prepared and reviewed engineering specifications, scopes of work, schedules of payments and other documents
- Controlled site engineering activities to maintain work standards, adhere to timelines and meet quality assurance targets
- Wrote methodological and analytical reports tailored to specific project and client needs
- Identified new and more cost-effective suppliers through participation in industry networking events, purchasing advantageous packages and cutting costs
Project Engineer Trainee
- Created New Methods for analyzing samples
- Worked as Method Analyst
- Verification of Methods at site
- Worked alongside senior team members to learn all related jobs.
B.E (Chemical Engineering)
Higher School and School
Sewage Treatment Plant using Phytorid Technology
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample