Are you a Sr. Business Development Specialist by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Sr. Business Development Specialist Resume Example template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Sr. Business Development Specialist
A professional sales leader with 4+ years of experience as Business Development Specialist. Identify sales leads pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Lead Generation
- Qualifying the lead
- Corporate sales – Product / Services
- Stakeholders negotiation
- Customized proposal making
- Cross-cultural communication abilities
- Problem-solving abilities
- Capacity for working in a multicultural team environment
- Customer Relationship management
- Negotiation and deal closure
- Dynamic and proactive
- High capabilities managing workload and meeting deadlines
- Team mentor-ship
Sr. Business Development Specialist
Mainly responsible for New Client Acquisition in recruitment industry, Account Management and Servicing.
Responsible for business as well as team management.
Establish and maintain robust relationships with clients, and having know-how of every business opportunity in a client organization.
Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets in accordance with strategic sales plan, developed.
Lead generation, Cold Calling and meetings with decision makers in large corporates.
Conducted client care sessions with the existing clients for receiving feedback regarding the existing process flow.
Persistent follow ups with the business accounts until closure of sales cycle and taking ownership of the sales being closed.
Identify and meet potential clients and decision makers within client organizations and subsequently growing, maintaining, and leveraging ones network.
Map and create a database of target customers, basis understanding of product (service) market fit.
Sr. Business Operations Associate
- Interaction with B2B sales picth on a daily basis through cold calling and email campaigns.
- Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Provided communication and process training fro the new hires.
- Responsible for analysing any process updates and rolling out of updates along with the practice session to the team.
- Part of Quality Audit team to identify and train the teams in terms of communication and process.
Business Operations Associate
Business Process Associate, dealt with initial sales line of Google Product – Fi.
Trained for a sales pitch.
Consistently worked with the team in handling deal closures B to C.
Promoted as SME within 6 months in the organization
Customer Service Executive
- To investigate and research, verify and analyze HSBC UK/ US Customers against the defined watch lists consisting of terrorists, Fraudsters, Money Launderers, Drug Traffickers, Sanctioned Individuals or Entities and Politically Expose Persons and discount/confirm a match by comparing all the available information.
- Identify SCC’s as per the HSBC definitions.
- Identifying and investigating potential /confirmed matches, reporting to onshore Money Laundering Control teams and notify all the business areas where the customer holds a relationship. Ensure the quality of the client KYC profile by doing all necessary check.
Bachelors in Technology
Computer Science and Engineering.