Are you an Civil & Supply Chain Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Civil & Supply Chain Manager Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Civil & Supply Chain Manager
To be an astute learner and succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job, which provides me job satisfaction and self-development and helP me achieve personal as well as organizational Goals.
- SAP Materials Management
- Operations Research
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
Master of Science- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Exposure to modules on Purchasing, supply chain, materials management, logistics and many more.
- Entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain hands-on experience in the area of strategy.
- Targeted seminars which focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills.
Bachelor of Engineering- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Was able to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- Formulate and analyze problems in complex manufacturing and service systems by comprehending and applying the basic tools of industrial engineering such as modeling and optimization, stochastics, statistics.
- Design and develop appropriate analytical solution strategies for problems in integrated production and service systems involving human capital, materials, information, equipment, and energy.
“Design of Process Layout using Systematic Layout Planning”
- Responsibility was identifying the under utility of a grinding machine which hampered the productivity of the entire manufacturing line.
- Redesign of the manufacturing line to accommodate manufacture of 3 similar components from different customers ensuring highest productivity of the line.
- Responsible for manpower reduction and elimination of unnecessary worker movement on the line to improve both machine and worker productivity.
- Usage of Systematic Layout Planning technique to redesign and achieve a balanced line.
- AutoCAD, Excel and Plan-Opt tools were used to design the layout and achieve reduction of man power.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample