Are you looking for a support associate resume? Here we have the best recommended professional support associate resume sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job.
Support Associate Resume Sample
Highly skilled professional with more than 7 years of experience and proven knowledge of relationship management, project management, and
Training & Mentoring. Strong background in customer-facing environments (B2B, B2C). Familiar with ISDA Risk and Regulatory compliance. Operates with an ethical, commercial and customer-focused approach coupled with a positive approach to the industry requirements.
- Client Relationship
- Project Management
- Managed Services
- Secondary Research
- Operational Reporting
- SQL & Tableau
- Excellent Communication
- Strong attention to details
- Accurate problem solving
Sr. Support Associate
Amazon Global Services Sep 2015 – Present
- Customer due diligence including On-boarding client, uploading/managing information of their entities and documents
- Providing demos and training to the clients for better understanding and knowledge of the product
- Identifying, enhancing and creating measures to ensure compliance with existing, updated and new compliance requirements, including but not limited to, market rules and ISDA Standards
- Managing projects for internal and external stakeholders and delivering results exceeding expectations
- Supporting internal stakeholders & external clients with data analysis
- Preparing reports and presentation materials on compliance activities, performance matrices and procedures for internal and external business partners
- Training and Mentoring new hires, resulting in stronger staff development and increased productivity
- Working closely with the onshore team and clients on various projects by providing managed services
Master Disputes Analyst
American Express Aug 2013 – Aug 2015
- Mentoring and training the batch for Second Presentment disputes at FIS (partner site). Supporting internal processes in handling disputes in situations of inflated inventory levels
- Quality check of the cases worked by the team to minimize the errors
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Preparation of reports indicating the team performances on compliance and cases worked for internal partners
- Delivered superior client services, fostering strong rapport, retention and satisfaction
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments
Sr. Customer Care Officer
Union Digital Marketing Solution Jun 2012 – Jul 2013
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions are taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
National Institute of Business Aug 2013 – Jul 2016
New York University – NY Jul 2009 – Jun 2012
Career Expert Tips:
Support Associate Resume with Writing Guide
We recommend you to go through our article “how to write a resume“. We assure you will get the best of your knowledge to build a job-winning Accountant Resume or curriculum vitae. In case if you want to know about the types of resume formats used in the current job market. We are happy to give you the full details about the “resume formats” for your next job.
Every day, people in customer service roles are asked to provide the care and compassion that a company looks for in its employees. If you want to excel in this capacity, you need to have a resume that is tailored just for customer service positions. You’ll need to highlight your skills and experiences in order to impress potential employers. To help with resumes and cover letters, we’ve compiled this step-by-step guide.
Support Associate Resume Writing Guide:
- Highlight your customer service skills, abilities, and accomplishments through your resume. There are a couple different ways to do this.
- You can include bullet points at the beginning of each section of the resume to highlight the key aspects of your experience. For example, you might use bullets such as “Teamwork” and “Diplomacy” for sections with descriptions that support this skill.
- You can also outline each section of your resume by using actual skills or experiences you possess. For example, you might write “Career Counseling (1 year)” or “Bookkeeping (3 years)”.
- Add a section for career-related accomplishments and experiences that are unrelated to customer service if you can. This can include things like certificates, awards, special projects, and so on. These things might not be directly related to the job you’re applying for but they do demonstrate your skills and capabilities as an individual.
- Use a professional font like Times New Roman for resume titles and headings.
- Make sure “title” is also at the top of each resume, so hiring managers can easily see both the job title and your name at all times.
- Write “support associate” or some variation of this term in your resume’s heading if you are applying for a customer service position, because titles are being used in that section as well.
- You may want to use action verbs to stress the importance of your skills and to better convey them. For example, instead of writing “customer care” under “skills and abilities,” you could write “provides top notch customer care skills.” This conveys that you have excellent customer service abilities more directly than before.
- Connect all of your skills to the job you are looking for at the company. So, if you’re applying for a customer service position that requires a lot of face-to-face communication and communication over the phone, emphasize that in your resume. Additionally, if you’re applying for a customer service position at an accounting firm or financial institution, show off your numbers and math skills.
- Keep your resume relevant and up to date. If you have a computer background or have used different software packages, let future employers know about these things. Also, if you’ve spent the past few years working in a fast-paced job as a customer service representative, use that experience to highlight your skills.
- Consider using your cover letter to highlight the skills you possess that are not specific to the position you are applying for. Customers support associates need to have different types of skills than a warehouse associate or a customer service sales representative. Without your cover letter, employers might not know you’re applying for the right job.
- Have a friend review your resume and give recommendations based on their suggestions. A second set of eyes is the best way to ensure that you’re showing off the right aspects of your experience and qualifications.
Support Associate Responsibilities:
- Provides excellent customer service skills and ensures the customer is satisfied by following up with them on the service issue.
- Demonstrates an ability to work well with others and/or to work independently.
- Takes pride in their work and demonstrates that they take pride in their performance for a job well done.
- Loves to learn new skills or keep up to date on new technology that can improve their skills and abilities in an area of service or product sales where they are working at a company.
- Asks questions if they are not sure about something instead of guessing and making mistakes as a customer service representative for a company.
- Is highly organized or can organize themselves better in order to complete certain tasks or jobs better and faster to meet the needs of the customer and company goals.
- Provides excellent customer service or sales support to other employees or departments within their company or organization, such as maintenance, IT support, product development, etc.
- Has the ability to provide excellent customer service even in stressful situations.
- Follows directions and is highly organized to perform tasks without getting overwhelmed. 10. Is able to maintain flexibility with their schedule and other responsibilities, such as taking care of their family or pets. 11. Truly cares about the needs of their customers or organization they work for and is not just thinking about themselves or what they want out of a situation, but doing what’s best about the situation or job at hand for themselves or their customers, etc.
Top 10 Must-have Support Associate Skills:
- The ability to problem-solve
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- The ability to be a self-starter
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask-ability to juggle multiple tasks and demands of roles
- Customer service orientation and the desire to help people
- Commitment and a willingness to go above and beyond the basic requirements of the job
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to be flexible by adapting to new technology and working environments
Larger multi-national corporations have much more formalized hiring processes in place. Consequently, the first step in the resume writing process is typically a cover letter, which explains your interest in the position and summarizes your qualifications. In contrast, medium-sized businesses and smaller companies will frequently advertise job openings with little or no prequalification.
Tips to write a Support Associate Resume Summary:
- The Summary is your chance to highlight the key skills and abilities that make you a great candidate.
- Choose the tone you do want to use for your writing. If you’re going for a casual writing style, make sure to avoid tech-talk or “body-soul-mind” phrases that may intimidate or bore a hiring manager.
- Don’t overdo it! While your resume should be detailed and thorough, there’s no need to go overboard with details on everything that has ever happened in your life.
- Avoid tech-talk or “body-soul-mind” phrases that may intimidate or bore a hiring manager.
Ideas on how to write a Resume Summary:
- Keep it short and sweet, and highlight only your most relevant skills. You can always expand on those skills in the body of the document.
- Make it easy for hiring managers to scan your resume by breaking up sections with subheadings and bullets (note: don’t over-bullet).
- Mention any relevant certifications you’ve earned, particularly if they indicate that you have a proven ability to work independently or handle tough situations.
How to write a Support Associate Resume with No experience:
- Place a strong, relevant opening sentence.
- Make sure your Experience, Skills, and Education follow in a specific order.
- Mention how you are the best match for the job (Restate Company’s Ad).
- Cite specific periods of time that best describe your work experience and skills.
How to write a Support Associate Cover Letter:
A cover letter is a way to tell an employer what you can do for them. It should stress how you are a good fit for that specific job, and share your personality with the employer so that they want to meet you in person. Typically, a cover letter will be one page long and include the following information:
Write about what your ideal position in the company would be. Explain why you left your current position or why you are looking for another one.
- Be concise.
- Highlight accomplishments and skills.
- Make sure the letter flows well and is easy to read.
- Do not mention salary expectations or your availability immediately.
- Be professional.
- Be yourself.
- If you want to work at the support associate level, you need to find a way to express impact, personality, and teamwork in your resume.
- It’s hard to make your resume stand out when many other people have the same background as you; however, there are some ways that can help you highlight your skills.
- Be creative: find unique ways of showing the impact that you’ve had. Even if it’s a small impact, it can go a long way in making yourself stand out from other applicants.
I hope you are ready to create the Support Associate Resume that helps you to land your dream job?
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample