Are you looking for a support associate resume? Here we have the best recommended professional support associate resume sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job.
Support Associate Resume Sample
Highly skilled professional with more than 7 years of experience and proven knowledge of relationship management, project management, and
Training & Mentoring. Strong background in customer-facing environments (B2B, B2C). Familiar with ISDA Risk and Regulatory compliance. Operates with an ethical, commercial and customer-focused approach coupled with a positive approach to the industry requirements.
- Client Relationship
- Project Management
- Managed Services
- Secondary Research
- Operational Reporting
- SQL & Tableau
- Excellent Communication
- Strong attention to details
- Accurate problem solving
Sr. Support Associate
Amazon Global Services Sep 2015 – Present
- Customer due diligence including On-boarding client, uploading/managing information of their entities and documents
- Providing demos and training to the clients for better understanding and knowledge of the product
- Identifying, enhancing and creating measures to ensure compliance with existing, updated and new compliance requirements, including but not limited to, market rules and ISDA Standards
- Managing projects for internal and external stakeholders and delivering results exceeding expectations
- Supporting internal stakeholders & external clients with data analysis
- Preparing reports and presentation materials on compliance activities, performance matrices and procedures for internal and external business partners
- Training and Mentoring new hires, resulting in stronger staff development and increased productivity
- Working closely with the onshore team and clients on various projects by providing managed services
Master Disputes Analyst
American Express Aug 2013 – Aug 2015
- Mentoring and training the batch for Second Presentment disputes at FIS (partner site). Supporting internal processes in handling disputes in situations of inflated inventory levels
- Quality check of the cases worked by the team to minimize the errors
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Preparation of reports indicating the team performances on compliance and cases worked for internal partners
- Delivered superior client services, fostering strong rapport, retention and satisfaction
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments
Sr. Customer Care Officer
Union Digital Marketing Solution Jun 2012 – Jul 2013
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions are taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
National Institute of Business Aug 2013 – Jul 2016
New York University – NY Jul 2009 – Jun 2012