Are you a Warehouse Manager by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Warehouse Manager Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Warehouse Manager Resume Sample
- Make a plan for the procurement of goods and their distribution
- Supervise and control warehouse operations
- Become a leader for all warehouse staff
- Supervise and control all goods entering and leaving according to the SOP
- Check items received according to SOP
- Make planning, supervision and warehousing reports
- Ensuring the availability of goods according to needs
- Oversee the work of other warehouse staff to comply with work standards
- Ensuring the activity of goods entering and running smoothly
- Report all transactions in and out of goods to and from the warehouse
Head Of Warehouse
Royal Dutch Shell
- Make planning and distribution of warehouse goods
- Supervise and control the operation of goods entering and leaving
- Checking the items received
- Ensuring the availability of goods as needed
- Oversee the work of other warehouse staff
- Make planning and monitoring reports
- Planning inventory taking every month.
- Analyze log shipping
- Review the timeliness of scheduled shipments.
- Doing Stock Hospitalization every month
- Give suggestions for increasing productivity
- Optimize employee workflows
- Determine and track the most important warehouse KPIs
- Ensure that facility equipment is well cared for.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide, and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Track fuel, storage, and truck-related expenses.
- monitor work performance (achievement) sales,
- give direction to the project market,
- develop marketing so that it can develop properly, in collaboration with teams
- Monitoring sales and preparing sales visits and setting targets based on sales achievement activities
- make daily and monthly reports on planing sales targets.
Masters in Business Administration
University of Texas