Are you an Accounts Payable Professional by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Accounts Payable Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Scaling new heights of success with hard work & dedication and leaving a mark of excellence on each step; aiming for assignments in Accounting Operations / MIS Management with a leading organization of repute.
- organizing and prioritizing
- attention to detail and accuracy
- vendor relationship skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving skills
Process Lead_Operation (Finance & Accounts)
- Arrange training to Team Members to perform task related to A.P. (Auditing, Invoice Processing, Reconciliation)
- Reporting (SLA, Production level, Accuracy, Productivity, Ageing, TAT ) to senior level management
Sr. Associate_Accounts Payable
- Taking Care Accounts Payable (Finance ) Processing of TATA SIA Airlines Ltd
- Vendor Clearing
- Profit Centre Analysis
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Finalising of Accruals for Books Closure
- BRS (Bank Reconciliation)
- Deliberate Team Members for Financial Transaction processing
- Monitor deliverables as per client requirement within defined SLA, Time Adherence
- Train the Team Members for Financial Transaction Processing
Sr. Office_ Accounts Payable
- Overseeing advance controls for advance payments & following up with purchaser, cost centre wise consumption & analysis with average consumption
- Receiving and verifying invoices and requisitions for services like electricity, service tax bill, marketing bill, catering bills, Airport Authority bills, IT bills PO and non-PO based bills of purchase
- Following up of bills receivables after invoicing to debtors, conducting ageing analysis with an aim to keep receivables under control; ensuring that all payments are made to suppliers within the stipulated timeframe and managing accounts payable within the pre-set parameter.
DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT
Bachelor of Arts
Career Expert Tips:
What Should Be Included In A Accounts Payable Resume Example Resume?
An Accounts Payable Resume Example Resume should include your work experience, education, certifications, and any special skills that you may have. It should also provide a snapshot of your achievements and describe how the skills you possess can be an asset to any organization.
Your work experience should be listed in reverse chronological order, with the most recent position listed first. Be sure to include the title of the position, the organization in which you held it, and the dates of employment. Include any awards or promotions you received, as well as any duties you performed in each job.
Your education should be listed in reverse chronological order, with the highest degree or certification you obtained listed first. Include the name of the institution, the degree or certification earned, and the years you attended.
Include any special skills that you possess that may be beneficial for the company or organization you are applying to. This could include computer programs, foreign languages, or any other skills that may be useful.
Your resume should also include a summary of your accomplishments and achievements. This should include any awards or recognitions you have earned, special projects you worked on, or other notable successes.
Finally, your resume should include a list of references. Include at least three people who can attest to your abilities and speak about your character. Make sure to provide their contact information, including their name, title, company, address, and phone number.
By following these tips, you can create an effective Accounts Payable Resume Example Resume that will help you stand out from the competition. It should be tailored to the position you are applying for and demonstrate your skills and experience.
What Skills Should I Put On My Resume For Accounts Payable Resume Example?
When applying for a job in accounts payable, it is important to make sure you have the right skills listed on your resume. Skills can range from basic accounting knowledge to more specialized software knowledge, so it is important to select the right ones to highlight. An accounts payable resume example can help you to see what skills are most important and what type of resume layout you should use to best showcase them.
One key skill to include on your resume is basic accounting knowledge. This can include things like being able to balance accounts and make sure all entries are correct and accurate. It also helps to have experience working with different types of accounting software. You should also be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of different banking procedures and regulations.
Other important skills to include are knowledge of spreadsheets and how to enter data accurately and quickly. Being able to manage multiple accounts and prioritize tasks is also important. You should also be able to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally. Finally, it is important to be organized and detail-oriented.
By highlighting the right skills on your resume, you can ensure that you get the job you’re looking for. An accounts payable resume example can show you the best way to present your skills and give you an idea of what employers are looking for. With the right qualifications and experience, you can be confident that you have the skills to succeed in the accounts payable position.
What Is The Job Description Of The Accounts Payable Resume Example?
The Accounts Payable Resume Example is a great resource for anyone looking to enter this profession. The example resume displays the skills and experience required to manage the accounts payable process. This position typically consists of receiving, verifying, and processing invoices and payments. For this reason, the example resume provides an overview of the skills, such as data entry and invoicing, required to complete this job. It also outlines the knowledge of accounting principles and experience with financial software that is preferred by employers. Finally, the resume also displays the ability to work with vendors and other departments in the organization.
Overall, the Accounts Payable Resume Example is a great resource for anyone interested in applying for the job. It explains the skills and experience needed to be successful in the role. Additionally, it outlines the knowledge of accounting principles, financial software, and interpersonal skills needed to effectively manage accounts payable. With this information, job seekers can craft an impressive resume that will make them stand out from the competition.
What Is A Good Objective For A Accounts Payable Resume Example Resume?
When writing an Accounts Payable Resume example, one of the most important things to include is a strong objective statement. The objective statement should be tailored to the job you are applying for and should highlight your experience, skills, and qualifications.
The objective statement should clearly communicate your career goals and should demonstrate that you have the relevant qualifications and experience to manage accounts payable within the organization. An effective objective statement should also set you apart from other candidates and demonstrate why you are the best fit for the job.
When crafting your objective statement, it is important to focus on the job requirements and the skills you possess. For example, if the job requires a candidate with experience in accounts payable, your objective statement should emphasize your experience and familiarity with the process.
When writing your objective statement, use action verbs to bring your statement to life and make it more impactful. Additionally, focus on the qualifications you possess and your ability to successfully manage accounts payable.
Overall, an effective objective statement should showcase the skills and qualifications you possess and how they relate to the job you are applying for. By writing a strong objective statement tailored to the job, you can make yourself stand out from the rest of the applicants and set yourself up for success.
What Are 5 Responsibilities Of A Accounts Payable Resume Example?
- Process Payments: This involves setting up and managing a system to ensure timely payments to vendors, suppliers and other businesses. This includes reconciling accounts, preparing invoices and reviewing payment requests.
- Reconcile Accounts: This involves verifying that all transactions and amounts recorded in the accounts payable system match the corresponding records in the general ledger.
- Handle Complaints: This involves resolving disputes and complaints from vendors, customers and other businesses. The accounts payable clerk should be able to explain policies and procedures, and respond professionally to inquiries.
- Monitor Accounts: This involves monitoring the accounts payable system for errors, discrepancies and fraud. The accounts payable clerk should be able to identify potential problems and take corrective action.
- Maintain Records: This involves keeping accurate records of all accounts payable transactions. The accounts payable clerk should be able to prepare and maintain accurate reports, including vendor and customer statements.
What Are The Career Prospects In The Accounts Payable Resume Example?
Accounts payable resumes are highly sought after by employers because of the important role they play in keeping a business running smoothly. Accounts payable is essentially the process of recording and tracking a business’s financial transactions, and is used to ensure that the business is not spending more than what it can afford. The accounts payable professional is responsible for providing timely and accurate payments to vendors and clients, as well as managing company expenses.
In the accounts payable resume example, there are a number of career prospects available. For example, an accounts payable clerk may be responsible for preparing invoices for payment, reconciling accounts, and reviewing records for accuracy. The accounts payable manager may be responsible for managing a team of accounts payable clerks, ensuring that invoices are paid in a timely manner, and reconciling accounts against financial statements. In addition, the accounts payable supervisor may be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable department, training and supervising staff, and developing procedures.
Those interested in a career in accounts payable should have excellent attention to detail and be comfortable working with numbers. They should also have good organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to work with a variety of people. In addition, they should possess a basic understanding of accounting principles, be able to work with software, and have the ability to quickly learn new systems or processes.
The career prospects for accounts payable professionals are increasing as businesses continue to recognize the importance of accurate accounting and the need for timely payments. Those with the right skills and experience can expect to find a rewarding career in accounts payable.