Are you an Administrator Assistant by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Administrator Assistant CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Experienced customer service representative and administrator assistant. I have experience within a fast paced and highly pressurised environment. I am highly organised, very efficient, and always handle my work thoroughly and effectively. I am very familiar around a PC and always willing to learn more.
- Microsoft office
- Communication verbal and written
- Responsible for inbound and outbound calls to policy holders and/or brokers.
- Capturing of policy information within the company’s portal (magic)
- Business interuption claims
- Management support
- Train new starters
I have received the “colleagues values in action” team award. I have also been nominated for the “character award nominations” within the company 3 times.
Every day is different and not a day goes by where I don’t feel challenged. I enjoy the pressure the role offers and I am always willing to help team members and management.
Client Liason Officer
- Update clients on the status of their vehicle repair
- Update the work in progress database on the system
- Ensure vehicle parts are on time and that there is no delay from the supplier
- Assist customers with booking their vehicle in for repairs
- Administative duties which included building of job packs, courtesy vehicle paperwork and general day to day administative duties
I often received gifts from customers and suppliers for the excellent service I provided. My most fond memory is a customer mentioning my service in a local newspaper.
The reason for leaving was due to immigrating to the UK.
- Creation of job packs
- Assist customers with booking their vehicles in for repairs
- Dealing with the recovery vehicles
- Assigning courtesy vehilces to customers
PA to Marketing Manager
Assisted marketing manager with day to day duties.
This position was my first role since leaving school.
High School (Grade 12) South Africa
Matriculated with a distinction in Math Literacy. Other subjects included English, Life Science, Economics and Computer Application Technology (CAT).
Certifcate available on request.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample