Are you a Advertising & Promotions Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Advertising & Promotions Manager Resume Sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Advertising and Promotions Manager
7 years of professional experience in shopping mall adept at advertising and promotions; executing integrated marketing plans and strategies. Driven and results-oriented; possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills; combined with resourceful media and public relations. A highly adaptable and personable individual, with a successful record of accomplishment in event management.
- Event Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research
- Project Management
- Media/Public Relations
- Digital Marketing
- Content Writing
ADVERTISING & PROMOTION SENIOR EXECUTIVE
- Developed and implemented marketing plan/strategies to promote the shopping mall and to uphold and enhance the company’s corporate image and value;
- Determined fiscal requirements and budgetary recommendations;
- Generated revenue and maximized profit from the rental of promotion booths and advertising space by way of planning and securing complementing brands and products in accordance with the business model and corporate branding;
- Liaised and coordinate with tenants, partners and suppliers to develop and establish joint business plans, sponsorship and promotions;
- Evaluated and negotiate agreement with outsource service provider and sub-contractor to ensure lowest cost and highest quality of service and to direct, supervise and coordinate their activities to successfully implement all aspects of the event within scheduled timeline;
- Supervised digital marketing communication channels, ensuring accuracy and up to date information. Published creative content writing for promotion campaigns.
ADVERTISING & PROMOTION, EVENT MANAGER
- Guided marketing team for implementing marketing strategies and activities resulted in increased numbers of visitors to the mall;
- Allocated department’s budget; controlled marketing campaigns costs and expenses;
- Engaged clients for leasing promotional space (kiosks/push-carts, designated areas for promotion booth) and advertising spaces to generate revenue;
- Maintained good relationship with existing tenants, vendors and business partners and reach out to new prospects for promotion booth and events’ sponsorship;
- Attended to local media and supervised shopping mall’s website and social media;
- Prepared monthly report and evaluate team progression to top management.
FUNCTION & MARKETING SENIOR EXECUTIVE
- Developed and executed marketing strategies/promotion campaigns to increase the numbers of visitors to the mall;
- Ensured events’ promotion are well-publicized and reach the maximum targeted audience via the appropriate platforms;
- Established new business opportunities and encourage repeat business from promotion booth and sponsorship;
- Facilitated communication with contractors for setup and dismantle work;
- Conducted pre-event briefing to subordinates and involved in on-ground inspection duties to ensure well-execution;
- Conduct post-event debriefing and provide post event analysis, budget reconciliation, and participant feedback and incorporate into future plans.
Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing)
CGPA: 2.81 / 4.0
Masters of Business Administration (Marketing)
Career Expert Tips:
What is the Role of an Advertising & Promotions Manager?
As the business world continues to evolve, the role of an Advertising & Promotions Manager has become increasingly vital for organizations looking to establish and expand their market presence. This position is a unique blend of creativity and strategic thinking, guiding advertising and promotional campaigns to success. Let’s delve deeper into the multifaceted role of an Advertising & Promotions Manager, a position that demands a deep understanding of marketing and the ability to lead a team effectively.
An Advertising & Promotions Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of advertising and promotional activities for a company or brand. Their primary goal is to create and execute campaigns that effectively reach the target audience and drive business growth. They collaborate with creative teams, media planners, and sales professionals to ensure that marketing efforts align with the organization’s goals. In essence, they are the architects of brand visibility and recognition, playing a pivotal role in shaping consumer perceptions.
What are the Job Requirements for an Advertising & Promotions Manager?
Becoming an Advertising & Promotions Manager requires meeting a series of qualifications and gaining hands-on experience in the field of marketing and promotions. Let’s explore the prerequisites that one needs to fulfill to excel in the role of an Advertising & Promotions Manager:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field, showcasing a strong foundation in the marketing domain.
- Profound knowledge of marketing strategies, including digital marketing, traditional advertising, and social media campaigns.
- Experience in marketing and promotions, with a track record of successful campaigns and increasing responsibility.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, honed through experiences and possibly through courses and certifications.
- Proficiency in data analysis and market research, skills vital for creating effective marketing strategies.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, a trait developed over years of working in the fast-paced marketing environment.
Obtaining additional certifications in marketing and advertising can enhance your profile and make you a more competitive candidate in the job market.
What are the Responsibilities of an Advertising & Promotions Manager?
The role of an Advertising & Promotions Manager encompasses a wide range of responsibilities, each crucial for the success of marketing campaigns and the overall growth of the organization. Let’s delve into the core responsibilities that define this role:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive marketing and advertising strategies that align with the company’s objectives.
- Collaborating with creative teams to create engaging and compelling advertising content, including print, digital, and multimedia materials.
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and threats, and adjusting strategies accordingly.
- Managing advertising budgets and allocating resources effectively to maximize ROI (Return on Investment).
- Overseeing the planning and execution of promotional events and campaigns, ensuring they reach the target audience effectively.
- Analyzing campaign performance data and making data-driven decisions to optimize future marketing efforts.
- Leading a team of marketing and advertising professionals, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
Each responsibility comes with its unique set of challenges and opportunities, shaping you into a marketing leader with a keen eye for strategy and creativity.
Resume Writing Tips for an Advertising & Promotions Manager
Creating a compelling resume is essential for showcasing your qualifications and experience as an Advertising & Promotions Manager. Here are some tips to help you craft a standout resume:
- Highlight your leadership roles and achievements, showcasing instances where you have led successful marketing campaigns and teams.
- Detail specific marketing initiatives or programs you have spearheaded, narrating the impact they had on the organization’s visibility and sales.
- Include metrics to quantify your achievements, such as increased sales revenue or improved brand recognition.
- List relevant certifications and training programs, demonstrating your commitment to staying updated with the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Personalize your resume for each job application, tailoring it to match the specific requirements of the role.
Remember, your resume is your marketing tool, and it should effectively communicate your expertise in promoting products or services.
Unique Resume Summary Examples for an Advertising & Promotions Manager
Your resume summary is the opening statement of your career story, setting the stage for what follows. Here are some unique examples to inspire you:
- “Experienced Advertising & Promotions Manager with a proven track record of driving brand awareness and increasing sales through innovative marketing campaigns.”
- “Results-oriented marketing leader known for creating memorable advertising content and delivering exceptional ROI on promotional investments.”
- “Dynamic Advertising & Promotions Manager with a passion for data-driven marketing, skilled in leveraging consumer insights to craft targeted campaigns.”
Your resume summary should capture your unique strengths and accomplishments in the field of marketing and promotions.
Building a Strong Experience Section for Your Resume
Your experience section is the core of your resume, showcasing your achievements and contributions as an Advertising & Promotions Manager. Here are some examples to guide you:
- “Led a team of marketing professionals to create and launch a multimedia advertising campaign that resulted in a 30% increase in sales within six months.”
- “Managed a $1 million annual advertising budget, consistently meeting or exceeding ROI targets by optimizing ad placements and strategies.”
- “Developed and executed a successful influencer marketing campaign, reaching over 1 million potential customers and generating a 20% boost in brand engagement.”
Each experience should highlight your ability to drive marketing success and contribute to the organization’s growth.
Education Section for an Advertising & Promotions Manager Resume
Your educational background is a testament to your knowledge and expertise in marketing. Here’s how you can list your educational milestones:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing, XYZ University, a comprehensive program that honed strategic marketing skills, 2018.
- Bachelor of Science in Advertising, ABC University, a foundation in advertising principles and practices, 2014.
- Google Ads Certification, demonstrating proficiency in online advertising, 2019.
Your education section should showcase your commitment to learning and staying relevant in the marketing field.
Skills Every Advertising & Promotions Manager Should Have
Your skill set is your toolkit for success in the world of advertising and promotions. Here are the essential skills that an Advertising & Promotions Manager should possess:
- Leadership and team management, essential for guiding marketing teams to success.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, crucial for collaborating with cross-functional teams and conveying marketing strategies.
- Problem-solving abilities, necessary for finding creative solutions to marketing challenges.
- Attention to detail, vital for ensuring that marketing materials are accurate and on-brand.
- Adaptability and resilience, important for thriving in a dynamic marketing environment.
- Digital marketing expertise, including knowledge of SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media advertising.
- Market research and data analysis skills, for making informed marketing decisions.
- Budget management, to allocate resources effectively for marketing campaigns.
- Creative thinking, to develop innovative advertising content and strategies.
- Project management, to oversee the planning and execution of marketing campaigns.
Each skill in your toolkit contributes to your ability to create successful advertising and promotional campaigns.
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Writing an Advertising & Promotions Manager Resume
As you craft your resume, it’s crucial to avoid common mistakes that could hinder your chances of landing your dream job. Here are some pitfalls to steer clear of:
- Using a generic resume for every application, which may fail to highlight your specific qualifications for each role.
- Listing job duties without emphasizing your achievements and contributions to previous employers.
- Ignoring the cover letter, a missed opportunity to personalize your application and connect with potential employers.
- Overloading your resume with industry jargon, which can make it less accessible to non-expert readers.
- Failing to proofread, which can leave a negative impression and undermine your professionalism.
Avoid these mistakes to ensure that your resume effectively showcases your qualifications as an Advertising & Promotions Manager.
Key Takeaways for Your Advertising & Promotions Manager Resume
As we conclude this comprehensive guide, let’s summarize the key points to keep in mind while crafting your Advertising & Promotions Manager resume:
- Highlight your leadership skills and achievements in marketing campaigns.
- Showcase your expertise in digital marketing and data-driven decision-making.
- Detail your ability to create and execute successful marketing strategies.
- Include relevant certifications and training programs in your education section.
Now, you’re well-equipped to create a resume that effectively communicates your capabilities as an Advertising & Promotions Manager, helping you stand out in the competitive job market.
Finally, feel free to utilize resources like AI Resume Builder, Resume Design, Resume Samples, Resume Examples, Resume Skills, Resume Help, Resume Synonyms, and Job Responsibilities to create a standout application and prepare for the Advertising & Promotions Manager job interview.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Production Engineer Resume Sample
- Loan Officer Resume Sample
- Senior Radiation Therapist Resume Sample
- Registered Nurse Case Manager Resume Sample
- Biomedical Engineer Resume Sample
- Marine Engineer Resume Sample
- Management Analyst Resume Sample
- Occupational Therapist Resume Sample
- Senior Physical Therapist Resume Sample
- Corporate Controller Resume Sample