Are you an Affluent Relationship Manager by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Affluent Relationship Manager Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Affluent Relationship Manager Resume Sample
Affluent Relationship Manager
Senior Affluent Sales Support Specialist
Vinson Bank / Affluent Wealth Management (AF)
Position: Investment Product Sourcing Specialist
- Gather all production’s information and communicate to RM (Mutual Fund, Debenture, Private Fund, Structure Note, Unit Linked, and Universal Life).
- Coordinate with related departments to improve the selling process and to compliance with regulator.
- Consider all special interest rate before sending to the executive for approval.
- Coordinate with Product Manager to arrange product training for RM.
- Consolidate Sales Activities tracking for the executive level.
- Manage debenture’s quota for AF Dept.
Senior Sales Management Specialist
Vinson Bank / Business Channel Management Department(BC)
- Responsible for planning and making strategy for all printed media at the branch.
- Analyze sales volume on each branch to set up a printed media plan at the branch.
- Manage all printed media to boost sales volume and to comply with the regulator.
- Coordinate with Product Manager and Marketing Media Management Unit to ensure all media at branches are direct to target customers.
- Manage all printed media inventory.
- Responsible for finding suitable premiums to boost the sales volume at the branch.
Senior Affluent Business Sales Management Specialist
Vinson Bank / Affluent Wealth Management
- Coordinate with related department to set a sales process for the new product launch (BA, Debenture, Credit Card, and Mutual Fund).
- Ensure that a new sales process and all day-to-day process for RM has been running smoothly and efficiently in order to provide the best service to customers.
- Solving the problems on complaints from all channel about RM’s behavior, The Wisdom privileges and coordinates with related department to solve the problems.
- Coordinate with related department to ensure that RM can smoothly execute MF transaction via E-Channel (K-Cyberbanking, K-Cyberinvest, K-Mobilebanking) and Bank on Demand.
- Helping AF Strategy and Campaign Management Team for designing the campaign for RM.
- Supervise the team to services and support RM on administrative work.
Privilege Banking Relationship Manager
United Overseas Bank Australia
- Build and develop relationship with existing customer at least an AUM of 3MB per customer and growth their portfolio.
- Acquire new customers to the Bank by matching their needs with service provides (Deposit, Investment, Unit link, Home Mortgage Loan, Insurance, and Credit card).
- Highly professional customer service to advise on investment product.
- Enable to achieve sales target by volume of sales.
- Coordinate with Branch Manager, Personal Banker, and Business Branch Manager to prepare and execute a sales plan for high net worth customer.
HSBC Premier Relationship Manager
Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC)
- Acquire new customers to the Bank by matching their needs with service provides (Deposit, Investment, Home Mortgage Loan, Credit card).
- Deliver revenue generated from own portfolio as targeted by management.
- Service local and international customers, including providing information, preparing investment plans, advising customers on financial investment in Aus financial market.
- Prepare and execute a sales plan for individual customers, business/prospects using internal referrals, customer referrals, marketing leads and self-generated leads.
- To assist Vice President HSBC Premier Relationship manager in the transactions process by preparing all documentation and making records to complete an account opening.
- Coordinate with related departments to ensure efficient operational processes and a well-implemented functional system.
- Provide Portfolio review to customers on their investment and economy issues on a monthly basis.
Customer Service Officer, Priority Banking
Standard Chartered Bank Australia
- Maintain services and supports the Customer Relationship Manager on administrative and financial matters.
- Build customer loyalty with professional banking services.
- Identify selling opportunities and liaise with the Customer Relationship Manager to acquire new customers.
- Prepare weekly sales report and maintain records for sales activities on a daily basis.
- Responsible for processing all investment product transactions.
Personal Banker, Branch Banking Unit
- Deliver numbers of customers’ accounts, as targeted by management.
- Deliver volumes of a mutual funds, as targeted by management.
- Assess the customers’ needs and determine the right products, and refer appropriately.
- In compliance with policies and procedures, ensure the safety and security of bank’s and customer’s assets.
- Develop and enhance relationships with customers.
Citiphone Banker, Citiphone Banking
- Handle customer inquiries, complaints, and solve the problems on credit card transaction with prompt, accurate and courteous replies over the phone.
- Execute customer instructions of both financial and non-financial transactions.
- Handle the charges dispute inquiries and take the whole process to ensure the reply delivered with prompt accuracy.
- Analyze and determine on temporary credit line extension.
- Identify selling opportunities to act upon it, or to pass to the appropriate parties to follow up.
Master of Business Administration
The University of Texas at Dallas
Bachelor Degree of Business Administration
New York Institute of Technology