Are you an Affluent Relationship Manager by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Affluent Relationship Manager Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Affluent Relationship Manager Resume Sample
Affluent Relationship Manager
Senior Affluent Sales Support Specialist
Vinson Bank / Affluent Wealth Management (AF)
Position: Investment Product Sourcing Specialist
- Gather all production’s information and communicate to RM (Mutual Fund, Debenture, Private Fund, Structure Note, Unit Linked, and Universal Life).
- Coordinate with related departments to improve the selling process and to compliance with regulator.
- Consider all special interest rate before sending to the executive for approval.
- Coordinate with Product Manager to arrange product training for RM.
- Consolidate Sales Activities tracking for the executive level.
- Manage debenture’s quota for AF Dept.
Senior Sales Management Specialist
Vinson Bank / Business Channel Management Department(BC)
- Responsible for planning and making strategy for all printed media at the branch.
- Analyze sales volume on each branch to set up a printed media plan at the branch.
- Manage all printed media to boost sales volume and to comply with the regulator.
- Coordinate with Product Manager and Marketing Media Management Unit to ensure all media at branches are direct to target customers.
- Manage all printed media inventory.
- Responsible for finding suitable premiums to boost the sales volume at the branch.
Senior Affluent Business Sales Management Specialist
Vinson Bank / Affluent Wealth Management
- Coordinate with related department to set a sales process for the new product launch (BA, Debenture, Credit Card, and Mutual Fund).
- Ensure that a new sales process and all day-to-day process for RM has been running smoothly and efficiently in order to provide the best service to customers.
- Solving the problems on complaints from all channel about RM’s behavior, The Wisdom privileges and coordinates with related department to solve the problems.
- Coordinate with related department to ensure that RM can smoothly execute MF transaction via E-Channel (K-Cyberbanking, K-Cyberinvest, K-Mobilebanking) and Bank on Demand.
- Helping AF Strategy and Campaign Management Team for designing the campaign for RM.
- Supervise the team to services and support RM on administrative work.
Privilege Banking Relationship Manager
United Overseas Bank Australia
- Build and develop relationship with existing customer at least an AUM of 3MB per customer and growth their portfolio.
- Acquire new customers to the Bank by matching their needs with service provides (Deposit, Investment, Unit link, Home Mortgage Loan, Insurance, and Credit card).
- Highly professional customer service to advise on investment product.
- Enable to achieve sales target by volume of sales.
- Coordinate with Branch Manager, Personal Banker, and Business Branch Manager to prepare and execute a sales plan for high net worth customer.
HSBC Premier Relationship Manager
Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC)
- Acquire new customers to the Bank by matching their needs with service provides (Deposit, Investment, Home Mortgage Loan, Credit card).
- Deliver revenue generated from own portfolio as targeted by management.
- Service local and international customers, including providing information, preparing investment plans, advising customers on financial investment in Aus financial market.
- Prepare and execute a sales plan for individual customers, business/prospects using internal referrals, customer referrals, marketing leads and self-generated leads.
- To assist Vice President HSBC Premier Relationship manager in the transactions process by preparing all documentation and making records to complete an account opening.
- Coordinate with related departments to ensure efficient operational processes and a well-implemented functional system.
- Provide Portfolio review to customers on their investment and economy issues on a monthly basis.
Customer Service Officer, Priority Banking
Standard Chartered Bank Australia
- Maintain services and supports the Customer Relationship Manager on administrative and financial matters.
- Build customer loyalty with professional banking services.
- Identify selling opportunities and liaise with the Customer Relationship Manager to acquire new customers.
- Prepare weekly sales report and maintain records for sales activities on a daily basis.
- Responsible for processing all investment product transactions.
Personal Banker, Branch Banking Unit
- Deliver numbers of customers’ accounts, as targeted by management.
- Deliver volumes of a mutual funds, as targeted by management.
- Assess the customers’ needs and determine the right products, and refer appropriately.
- In compliance with policies and procedures, ensure the safety and security of bank’s and customer’s assets.
- Develop and enhance relationships with customers.
Citiphone Banker, Citiphone Banking
- Handle customer inquiries, complaints, and solve the problems on credit card transaction with prompt, accurate and courteous replies over the phone.
- Execute customer instructions of both financial and non-financial transactions.
- Handle the charges dispute inquiries and take the whole process to ensure the reply delivered with prompt accuracy.
- Analyze and determine on temporary credit line extension.
- Identify selling opportunities to act upon it, or to pass to the appropriate parties to follow up.
Master of Business Administration
The University of Texas at Dallas
Bachelor Degree of Business Administration
New York Institute of Technology
Career Expert Tips:
Affluent Relationship Manager Resume with Writing Guide
The best way to get your foot in the door at a Fortune 500 company is to have a resume and cover letter that is tailored for the job. That means you need to know what skills and experience are relevant, how to tailor your resume, and how you can put yourself above other candidates. You can use this step-by-step guide for help with resumes and cover letters tailored just for you.
Write your resume. Your resume is the first chance you get to show the employer why they should hire you. It should be concise and highlight what skills and experiences are relevant to the job. Make sure to follow any formatting instructions given in the job posting. You should also make sure to include your contact information, such as phone number and email address.
Register with job boards. Search engine and job search websites let you upload your resume and find jobs that match your specific skills. Don’t assume that you should post it only on job search sites; there are many services for more specific industries, such as financial services or recruiting. There are also some sites that focus on posting jobs from around the world.
Affluent Relationship Manager Resume Writing Guide:
- Create a targeted resume that speaks to your skills and experience
You may want to consider customizing your resume. Oftentimes, recruiters would rather see targeted resumes, as opposed to resumes that include a long list of all your experience and job titles. When writing your resume, focus on the following:
Make sure that you tailor each section of your resume to the specific position. Tailor your objective statement and qualifications summary. Update the skills section to include only the skills relevant to the position.
Targeted Resume Sample:
If you are applying for a position as an Affluent Relationship Manager, you may want to include the following items:
State your objective. Provide a qualifications summary of the transferable skills that you possess that pertain directly to the position. List your accomplishments (give specific examples). List any related courses or training that you have taken. Add an additional page if necessary. Include two references.
- Showcase your skills and experience
The best way to get hired is by showing the employer that you have transferable skills that they need to be successful. List your specific accomplishments, such as:
List five ways you have progressed the company in which you worked. List a few examples of projects that you worked on. Add an additional page if necessary. Include two references.
- Tailor your resume to each position
You may want to customize your resume based on the type of position that you are applying for. State the following:
List the type of a position (e.g., creative, energetic, competitive, customer-sensitive). List the specific requirements for the type of position (e.g., creativity, engaging personality). Add an additional page if necessary. Add or update your references as necessary.
- Structure your resume as a professional letter
Check out this link for more advice on writing a professional letter. Notice how the salutation is structured. It includes the name of the company, position and date, basic information about your career path (and where you are now) and information on skills and experience (in this case, transferable skills). The customer is shown: By addressing the customer in this manner you are directing them to take action.
- Proofread and recheck your resume
Once you have written your resume, it is important to proofread it to make sure there are no spelling or grammar errors. Please check out this link for more advice on proofreading. Also, be sure that your word count range is in the appropriate range.
- Include a cover letter
Include a cover letter when writing your resume. Remember to follow this structure for the cover letter: State your interest in the position. State why you feel you are qualified for the position. Explain why you think that the company is a good fit for you. Add an additional page if necessary. Include two references.
Job Tips For Millennials
By adhering to these tips, you can write a professional and customized resume that will get noticed by employers! As always, check out these links for more information about cover letters and resumes.
List of Typical Responsibilities For an Affluent Relationship Manager Resume:
- Manages client relationships to ensure a maximum return on investment.
- Tracks client demographics and credit information; then monitors payment patterns.
- Determines which products or services will best fit the needs of various clients, from those seeking mortgages to those seeking small business loans.
- Builds rapport with clients in order to attract repeat business and referrals, for instance by offering financial advice on topics such as retirement planning or estate planning strategies.
- Monitors price changes and updates client information on a regular basis.
- Documents each client’s account periodically through reports and status checks.
- Provides marketing information to clients, such as brochures or newsletters that promote new products or services.
- Generates new business opportunities by identifying customer-specific needs, determining the cost of the service or product, and keeping track of personal contacts for referrals.
Top 10 Must-have Affluent Relationship Manager Skills:
- Eagerness to satisfy the customer: To be a great Affluent Relationship Manager, your number one goal is to satisfy the customer. Satisfaction comes from meeting or exceeding their expectations and ensuring that they feel understood. You can do this by empathizing with the customer, listening carefully, asking tons of questions, and then responding accordingly.
- Managing various customers accounts: As an ARM you’ll have multiple accounts with many different clients. You must be able to easily switch from account to account without any hesitation. Remember that each customer is unique, so you will have to treat their accounts accordingly. Their histories and situations are different, so you’ll have to understand what an acceptable solution for one customer might be for another, and how you can best meet their expectations while pleasing both ends of the business relationship.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: You must know your way around Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as the more advanced applications like Outlook and Sharepoint. If you are unfamiliar with any of these programs, don’t be embarrassed. Ask for help and study up on Microsoft Office and learn how to be efficient and productive.
- Consistency of presence: This is another key skill to becoming an Affluent Relationship Manager. You need to be consistent in your availability so that your clients know where to contact you at all times for important matters, such as customer service issues (before they become big), product questions or special requests. If they can count on you to be there for them, your customers will appreciate your consistency.
- Networking/Relationship Building: A solid ARM must be able to build rapport and develop relationships with customers, prospects, senior executives and co-workers. Your customer service skills are built upon the trust you develop through networking/relationship building. The better relationships you have with others, the better position you’ll have in creating a great reputation as a valuable employee and leader of your team.
- Analytical ability: As an ARM your primary job is to research and analyze so that you can relay solutions to customers. You should be able to think critically and come up with creative ideas for new solutions. In order to do this, you should be well-versed in financial analysis, market trends, competition analysis and other data based skills gained from classes at your university or college.
- Passion for the work: One of the best ways to be a successful ARM is to love what you do. A great ARM will take pride in knowing their industry and product inside and out. They will love finding and sharing information with others. If you aren’t head-over-heels in love with your job, try a different one until you find one that fits.
- Communication skills: You must have strong communication skills so that you can clearly communicate expectations to clients, prospects, colleagues, etc. You must also be able to listen well enough to make sure you truly understand the needs of others.
- Teamwork: ARM’s are not lone wolves, they work in teams and rely heavily on their colleagues to achieve goals and satisfy customers. You will need to have good working relationships with co-workers and build team cohesion in order to get the job done right.
- Personal drive: An ARM must have self-confidence as well as resilience in order to help customers through difficult situations, such as downsizing or financial distress.
Tips to write an Affluent Relationship Manager Resume Summary:
- You have to make your resume stand out. You have to make sure that it can easily be seen in the pile of resumes. One way is making the font size larger than usual.
- You will need to use keywords from the job posting on your resume summary. It is necessary for you to use keyword-based resumes because most employers use keyword-based tools to screen resumes. They are able to eliminate irrelevant resumes and see relevant ones faster and more efficiently.
- They will be looking at the keywords and how you have used them on your resume to see if they connect with the job posting. You should use multiple keywords without repeating any one meaning will help with this as well.
- The tailor-made resume template is a way to show what kind of skills and experience you have that make you suitable for the job opening as well as showing what kind of person you are and can be used for any type of job.
- You can get the rest of the information you need on the job opening from other sources such as the company website or even a local alumni network.
- Some employers will use behavioral-based screening tools such as competencies assessment to determine if a candidate is suitable for the job. The employer will see if you have enough competencies that would be beneficial or not for their company and its employees.
- It is important that your resume highlights your skills and experience in an interesting way so it is used to attract attention from employers.
How to write an Affluent Relationship Manager Resume with No experience:
- Be as specific as possible about your job experiences. Avoid the vague, general statements, “I have worked with clients from XYZ company for x years.” List every single one of those client names, and note when and where you worked with them.
- Show what you accomplished during each tenure, by providing a detailed timeline of all the projects you worked on during each of those jobs.
- Do not make it sound like your job was just a source of a paycheck. Show your initiative and drive.
- Show that you get things done with measurable results, by providing 1-2 accomplishments for each job, detailing how you accomplished them and what kind of result they yielded.
- Provide descriptions of the projects you worked on, with bullet points or bulleted lists if possible to illustrate your skills and potential contributions to the companies where you worked (e.g.
How to write an Affluent Relationship Manager Cover Letter:
- Research the company and profession in question. [type or copy from an article]
- Address the concerns of the hiring manager (or recruiter).
- List key skill sets – make sure you can speak directly to these: Skills & Experience in Financial Services and Banking, Relationship Management, Banking Relationships, Relationship Management, Banking Relationships, Political Communications;
- Tell them why you would be a good fit for their firm – use specific examples to support your claim.
- Show them what your career goals are and how they would match up with the company’s goals: example
- Close with a statement that exemplifies confidence, and your attention to detail.
- Make sure to proofread for spelling errors and typos before submitting your resume. Lastly, make sure to attach a cover letter!
- Did you know that a resume is the first thing a hiring manager sees, and it’s not until they see your cover letter that they decide whether to even look at the rest of your application?
- Make an impression with strong keywords and phrases that will instantly distinguish you from other candidates.
- Focus on highlighting your skills and experiences in relevant areas of experience while providing concrete examples.
- Tailor your resume to the position you’re applying for.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample