Are you an Application Support Analyst by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Application Support Analyst Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Application Support Analyst
Highly skilled Application Support Analyst with expertise in Unix and Linux-based systems to providing a pleasant experience for business application users. Vast experience in high-volume environments with strong analytical communication and organizational abilities. Dedicated team player with the ability to communicate and interact with technical and non-technical users throughout stages of system development.
- Application Support
- Oracle Database, SQL, MySQL
- Python, HTML, CSS
Asst. Application Support Analyst
– Working with existing Business Application features, enterprise server architecture and database.
– Participate in problem analysis meetings with clients, receives and initiates ticket/task from application users/client, list product change requests.
– Execute first level investigation, troubleshoot and respond to existing ticket/task.
– Route the problem on to the relevant people if it is beyond scope and update and close ticket/task in a timely manner.
– Collaborates with NOC and other relevant teams to identify ways to troubleshoot and increase end user satisfaction.
– Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
– Assist post deployment application testing.
Asst. Tech Support Analyst
– Coordinate resolutions with development team and project managers.
– Complete root cause analysis of defects.
– Troubleshooted and resolved application issues escalated from end users.
– Worked with development team to assess issues and test for solutions.
– Integrated application software and hardware configuration changes.
IT Support Officer
– Provided every day administrative support including proofreading, distributing incoming mails, processing outgoing mails and operating printers & fax.
– Prepared data spreadsheets, charts, graphs, and other documents as required.
– Provided technical assistance to office staffs as needed.
– Perform routine PC maintenance and updates for performance efficiency.
– Assisted in maintaining Internet service, firewalls, and telephone systems.
Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample