Are you a Mechanical Engineer Student by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Mechanical Engineer Student Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Mechanical Engineer Student Resume Sample
I am a fresh graduate Mechanical Engineer with a passion for solving and designing solutions for different engineering problems. Good at working and collaborating with team members to strive for the best possible results. I am constantly engaged with different projects ranging from engineering to product-related builds. I am currently seeking jobs in engineering design and problem-solving environment.
- Proficient in CATIA
- Skilled 3D printer operator (FDM)
- Certificate in SolidWorks (Dassault Systemes)
- Certificate in Pneumatic Technology (SMC)
- Proficient in MATLAB
- Proficient in JAVA
- Proficient with Arduino Controllers
Personal Design Projects
Fully 3D Printed Electric Generator
- Extensive use of CAD for part design
- Extensive Use of rapid prototyping to produce components
- Knowlege in the manufacturing of a 3 phase generator
- Evaluation of the performance of the current design for future improvements.
Open-sourced Swiss Lever Escapement
- Featured Design on Thingiverse with high popularity
- Extensive use of CAD and rapid prototyping
- Releasing exploded drawings to aid in assembly for users
Team Leader of Capstone Project for Master’s Degree
The project was to design a robot to compete in a Robot Search and Rescue competition.
- Managing and assigning member’s tasks to meet with deadlines
- Identifying and solving problems inherent with the robot
- Extensive use of MATLAB for the analysis and optimization of design
MEng Masters of Engineering
University College London
Second Class Honours (Upper Division)