Are you an Audit-In-charge by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Audit-In-charge CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Experienced Audit Professional with more than two and a half years in practice with KPMG East Africa
- Strong communication skills and leadership
- Self-motivated, determination and confident
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills i.e. Microsoft office suite
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of IFRS, ISAs and IAS
- Flexible and adaptable
Audit In Charge
- Client and Engagement risk assessment audit planning involving risk
- identification and formulate audit approach and team work allocation.
- Inspected all internal controls for businesses in various industries to determine
- compliance with Central Bank Anti-money Laundering Act
- Designing and performing appropriate audit procedures for various companies in the financial sector,
- communication, oil & gas, manufacturing and non governmental organizations.
- Lead, support audit teams, training junior members and report to Managers and Partners.
- Maintain professional skepticism, confidentiality, and audit independence through out the engagements as per ISAs and Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) requirements.
- Prepare final audit reports, letters of representation, management letter and
- Board Audit Committee document
- Improved a client’s profit position by $140,000
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Review primary financial statements and the disclosures to the financial statements.
Accounting Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, compile and sort invoices, bills and checks.
- Execute Data Entry operations.
- General Ledger research and reconciliation.
- Reconcile bank statements and other accounts statements monthly.
- Support Accounting personnel
Audit Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify documents substantiating business transactions.
- Execute billing and collections activities.
- Assist in preparation of full financial statements and relevant disclosures
Bachelor of Commerce
Finance Major, Marketing Minor
Certified Public Accountant
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample