Are you a Data scientist by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Data scientist CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Data scientist – Data Engineer
A highly competent data scientist with seven years of experience developing a wide range of models like Credit Scoring, Predictive Segmentation & RFM, and Customer 360 etc. Ability to use (data) statistics and machine learning for finding complex data patterns that drive meaningful impact on the business.
I am looking for the opportunity to build a challenging career and apply my skills in an innovative and simplify process. I enjoy working in a team and communicating data-driven results.
- PowerBI & Tableau
- Predictive RFM model (Nepal-Ncell): predictive segmentation model based on 12 Million subscriber’s historical behaviour (recency, frequency and monetary), used in campaign management.
- Gross Adds Optimization (Bangladesh-Robi): Contributed to the project by building timeseries models to predict Add back’s ARPU and subscriber count at state level.
- Next Best Action – NBA (Celcom-Malaysia): Contributed in development of Celcom NBA which helps personalize the offers using subscriber’s historical purchase data.
- Data management and pipelines (Malaysia-Apigate): Synchronizing more that 1T of data between AWS and GCP datalake, design and implement more than 80 daily, hourly and near real-time pipelines.
- Stretch model (Malaysia-Apigate): Help business team to identify segment of customer that can be targeted as recoverable revenue by processing up to 1 billion records of transactional data.
- Customer journey (Malaysia-Apigate): end to end segmentation model of transactions that help business team apply data driven decisions on products and content providers.
Big Data Analyst
- Credit Scoring (Sri Lanka-Dialog): Developed different models for fintech microlending and cross selling, based on telco subscriber’s products usage and transactional behaviour and retail revenue and transactional history.
- DRIP – Predictive Customer Segmentation (Nepal-Ncell): Developed predictive models for customer ARPU and data usage segmentations based on 10 million customer’s historical data. Output of predictive model is used in campaign management which produced incremental revenue.
- As team member to perform research and development in field of cloud computing and edge computing which led to creation of a platform called Mi-Focus. This platform was used by ministry of Health to deploy Teleprimary Care – Oral Health Clinical Information System (TPC-OHCIS) at clinics in Malaysia.
Master of Computer Science
Bachelor of Computer Science & Networking
Stock Price Prediction
Use the Sentiment Analysis Algorithms to understand the stock sentiments.
Project: Twitter Sentiment Analysis
Tools: NLTK, Python
Algorithms: Sentiment Analysis
Stock Recommender Systems
Recommender systems have become the most popular feature of the stock market. We have developed a artificial intelegint stock recommender tool using the Deep Neural Networks and classification algorithms
Tools: Python, sklearn
Algorithms: Deep Neural Networks, classification algorithms
Customer Support System
Customer support has become a challenging job for every business. We build a “customer support system” to address and support the needs of the customers.
Tools: OpenCV, Python
Algorithms: Convolution Neural Network and other facial detection algorithms
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample