Are you an AWS DevOps Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional DevOps Engineer CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
AWS DevOps Engineer
I would like to obtain a challenging position in IT where my technical and interpersonal skills can be utilized to benefit both me and Organization. I can describe myself as AWS DevOPS Engineer who is technical sound with Linux/Windows Administration, Support & Services skills.
Also familiar with the ITIL & Incident management handling process.
Have completed several IT trainings such as Devops, Red Hat System Administration and AWS Sys Admin.
- Linux system administration
- Bash scripting
- Service Now
AWS DevOps Engineer
- Solid Knowledge with Linux ( Centos, Ubuntu ) administration
- User administration and password policy management.
- Expirience with AWS – including but not limited to EC2, S3, RDS, IAM and Router 53.
- Good hands-on knowledge of Source Code Management (Version Control System) tools like Git and Subversion
- Proficient in developing Continuous Integration/ Delivery pipelines
- Good Knowledge with automation/ integration tools like Jenkins
- Knowledge of major cloud service providers, like AWS .
- Deploy, manage, and maintain applications and systems deployed to AWS
- Good understanding of server monitoring systems like Prometheus.
Bachelor of Commerce
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Certified Prosthetist And Orthotist CV Sample
- Supply Chain Operations CV Example
- Warehouse Associate CV Sample
- Technical Analyst CV Example
- Senior Software Engineer CV Sample
- Company Secretary CV Sample
- Office Manager CV Example
- Campaign Management Officer CV Example
- Internship CV Example
- Senior Chef CV Example