Are you an Azure Administrator by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Azure Administrator Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Having 5 yeras of experiance and very passionate about technology, networking and system administration.
Strong with up-to-date Industry Certifications which is my pattern to prove quality and consistency.
Professional with exceptional communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Practical experience with administering IaaS (Azure)
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Windows and Linux
- Azure CLI
- ARM Templates
- Problem solving
- Hands on mentality
- Skilled multi-tasker
- Strong soft skills
- Team player
Through this company, I performed the role of the contact person for Azure and Network System Administration.
- Responsible for installation and configuration of Azure services
- Translate business requirements to technical
- Assist with all stages of the test, development and maintenance
- Manage Azure subscriptions
- Manage resource groups
- Manage role-based access control
- Implement and manage storage
- Import and export data to Azure
- Implement Azure backup
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (Create and configure VMs for Windows and Linux)
- Manage VM’s backups
- Configure and manage virtual networks
- Monitor and troubleshoot
- Create and configure a Network Security Group
- Implement Azure load balancer
- Integrate on-premises network with Azure virtual network
To start my career in Information Technology, I volunteered for the first six months afterwards I was offered a permanent contract.
Key responsibilities were related to planning, installation and configuration of local and wide area networks. Emphasize was to build, maintain, and monitor secured network systems. Being able to ensure efficient network operation at all times to prevent user and website outages. Able to assist in the initial analysis, design, planning, and coordination of LAN and WAN network systems.
- Hardware/Software Installation and maintenance
- Configuration, administration and installation of Cisco routers and switches
- WAN/LAN administration
- Administration of clients
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- IP Access lists, Firewalls, and Security
- Troubleshooting System and Network related issues
- Tested hardware and software regularly
- Performed all tasks that senior colleagues ask me to help which are related to an IT department
Bachelor of Common Law
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample