Are you a Azure Cloud Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Azure Cloud Engineer Resume Sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Azure Cloud Engineer
I am an experienced computer network security and system administrator professional who can align technical and business solutions to achieve corporate strategic goals with +12 years on IT Field. My ability to use technology and operations to exceed business objectives has contributed to my career growth.
I am seeking a role in IT on Microsoft O365 Administrator, Helpdesk Support, Azure Active Directory Administrator, Cybersecurity Engineer, SOC Analyst, Cloud Support Analyst (Azure & Oracle OCI), Azure Administrator, DevOps/Automation Engineer that rewards hard work and success.
- ICT Security
- Microsoft O365 Administration
- Malware Analysis
- Application Risk Assessment
- Linux Administrator
- Windows System Administrator
- Microsoft 365 Defender
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Vulnerability Management
- Cloud Computing Azure, Alibaba & Oracle OCI
ICT Operations Engineer Security (Cybersecurity)
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment using Nmap.
- Perform Application Risk Assessment.
- Evaluate security needs for services, systems, and networks;
- Responsible to implement and regularly review security controls;
- Create and update inventory/history of risks and incidents.
- Perform Malware Analysis using (Cukoo Sandbox, Virus Total, JoeSandBox, Hybrid Analysis, etc).
- Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerabilities and risk, propose resolution plans and guidance.
- Protect information systems by implementing and maintaining cybersecurity solutions, processes.
- Management of Coral ICT security operations (CORAL FLNG DC).
- Manages the continuous improvement of processes and technologies used in Coral, jointly with security operations center in Eni HQ.
- Assures systems performance to meet required standards following the company policies and procedures.
- Work with relevant departments in the development of appropriate IT compliance.
- Periodically (based on needs) issues and updates the local Cyber Security procedures.
- Conduct Cybersecuirty awareness sessions to end users.
- Responsible to coordinate Phishing campaign simulations exercisers as part of security awareness and training program.
Local Information Management Liaison
- Participate, build up and exchange best practices, initiatives & needs at HQ & Affiliate level
- Coordinates IM tools deployments in the affiliates
- Helps business entities to keep their processes compliant
- Awareness sessions for business representatives
- Responsible for Affiliate compliance to Information Management Policies
- Keep Affiliate prepared for potential internal or external compliance audits.
- Create Policies and Procedures within the Affiliate.
- Knowledge of IM tools and best practices.
Senior IT Customer Support Analyst
- Unlock and extend account on Active Directory;
- Supervise, coordinate, and support a team of CS proximity support contracted personnel and service providers assigned to project site.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft 2016 and Office 365 (Admin Center);
- Ensure the follow-up of the customer incidents and escalations using ServiceNow.
- Ensure the follow up of the maintenance services being provided.
- Ensure hardware allocation lists are kept updated with the constant changes and that CMDB is kept updated and within company policies.
- Provide Support to the infrastructure, telecom, and business team as required.
Ensure the permanent operations of the services and hardware related to the IT OPS CS domain.
Ensure the availability of all CS related services such as nut not limited to printing services and video conferencing services
Interface with Service and Equipment Providers, IS Peers, Construction managers, Drilling Managers, Department Managers, Support Services Teams.
- Define and validate action plans to Support the onboarding and offboarding processes with asset allocation for both local and international users
IT Customer Support Analyst
In Summary I do 1st and 2nd level IT support for desktop, network, applications, and serve as a resource for technology projects and implementations based in Afungi, also Maputo.
Azure Cloud Computing (Az-900/AZ-104/AZ-500/AZ-305) with Hands-On
- 4 x Oracle Cloud Certified
Computer Science Engineering
- Bachelor with Honors degree in Computer Science Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering in 2010
Programming and analyzing systems IT
- Programming and analyzing systems IT (equivalent to grade 12 –mid level) – 2005/2006
Azure Related Projects
Implemented LABS with Hands-On on:
- Manage Azure Active Directory Identities.
- Manage Subscriptions and RBAC.
- Manage Governance via Azure Policy.
- Manage Azure resources by Using the Azure Portal.
- Implement Virtual Networking.
- Implement Intersite Connectivity.
- Implement Traffic Management.
- Manage Azure Storage.
- Manage Virtual Machines.
- Implement Web Apps.
Deploy 2 x Kandao 360 Pro – Conferencing System (All-In-One)
Deployed 2 x conferencing system in Cabo Delgado provinces – this is mobile conferencing system with Zoom app embebed
Laptop Migration project from Anadarko to TOTAL Environment – Image staging – Feb to June 2020
- Deployed more than 2000 laptops – images with softwares for users, as this laptops where from Anadarko, so the migration was to TotalEnergies environment.
Training TOTAL user on VISION laptops and IT systems
- Trained More than 1500 users on VISION Computer on daily systems used in TotalEnergies as part of integartion.
Sophos Firewall upgrade project (replacing Cyberoam firewalls) – Maputo, Gaza and Nampula
- Deployed New Firewalls Sophos XG in Main offices & District offices with models.
- Setup VPN IPSec Tunneling with all these offices and also deployed VPN SSL for clients do that remotley the could access to office data in the Fileserver.
Career Expert Tips:
Demystifying the Role of an Azure Cloud Engineer
In today’s digital landscape, cloud computing has become the backbone of modern businesses. And at the heart of this transformation is the Azure Cloud Engineer. This role is a fusion of technical expertise and problem-solving prowess, ensuring that cloud infrastructures run seamlessly to support business operations. In this in-depth guide, we’ll explore the multifaceted role of an Azure Cloud Engineer, from job requirements to key responsibilities, and provide you with valuable insights into this dynamic profession.
Requirements to Become an Azure Cloud Engineer
The journey to becoming an Azure Cloud Engineer involves meeting specific prerequisites and continuous learning. Here’s a closer look at the qualifications and skills you need to embrace this role:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, establishing a solid foundation in the technical domain.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure services, including Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Database, and Azure Active Directory.
- Hands-on experience in cloud architecture design and implementation, with a track record of successful cloud migrations.
- Strong scripting and automation skills, such as PowerShell and ARM templates.
- Knowledge of networking concepts, including virtual networks, subnets, and VPN gateways.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex cloud infrastructure issues.
Additionally, obtaining Azure certifications, such as the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate or Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, can enhance your profile in the competitive job market.
Responsibilities of an Azure Cloud Engineer
An Azure Cloud Engineer’s role is a dynamic blend of technical tasks and strategic responsibilities. Here are the core responsibilities that define this position:
- Designing, implementing, and managing Azure cloud infrastructure to meet the organization’s scalability and performance needs.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define cloud architecture best practices and ensure seamless integration with existing systems.
- Automating cloud provisioning and management processes to optimize resource utilization and reduce manual intervention.
- Maintaining cloud security by implementing access controls, encryption, and regular security audits.
- Monitoring Azure resources for performance and cost efficiency, making necessary adjustments to optimize resource usage.
- Providing technical guidance to team members and stakeholders, fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and innovation.
- Staying updated with the latest developments in Azure services and technologies to recommend and implement best practices.
Each responsibility is a piece of the puzzle, contributing to the successful operation of Azure cloud environments.
Crafting an Outstanding Azure Cloud Engineer Resume
Your resume is your gateway to landing that dream job as an Azure Cloud Engineer. Here are some tips to help you create a compelling resume that stands out:
- Showcase your hands-on experience with Azure services, highlighting specific projects and their impact on your organization.
- Quantify your achievements by including metrics and data that demonstrate your contributions, such as cost savings or performance improvements.
- Emphasize your problem-solving abilities by describing how you’ve overcome challenges in cloud infrastructure management.
- List your Azure certifications prominently to showcase your expertise and commitment to continuous learning.
- Customize your resume for each job application, aligning your skills and experiences with the specific requirements of the role.
Your resume is more than just a document; it’s a reflection of your journey, skills, and aspirations as an Azure Cloud Engineer.
Azure Cloud Engineer Resume Summary Examples
Your resume summary is your chance to make a powerful first impression. Here are some examples to inspire your resume summary:
- “Seasoned Azure Cloud Engineer with a proven track record in designing and managing scalable Azure infrastructures, driving cost savings and performance enhancements.”
- “Dedicated Azure Cloud Engineer with expertise in automating cloud operations, reducing manual effort and improving resource efficiency.”
- “Experienced Azure Cloud Engineer specializing in cloud security and compliance, ensuring data protection and regulatory adherence in the cloud environment.”
Your resume summary sets the stage for the rest of your career story.
Education and Certifications for Azure Cloud Engineers
Your educational background and certifications play a pivotal role in establishing your qualifications as an Azure Cloud Engineer. Here’s how you can showcase your educational milestones:
- Master of Science in Computer Science, XYZ University, 2019 – A comprehensive program that deepened my knowledge of cloud computing principles.
- Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology, ABC University, 2015 – The foundation of my technical expertise and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate, 2020 – Demonstrating my proficiency in managing Azure resources and services.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, 2021 – Recognizing my advanced skills in designing Azure solutions.
Each educational achievement and certification is a milestone in your journey towards becoming an Azure Cloud Engineer.
Essential Skills for Azure Cloud Engineers
As an Azure Cloud Engineer, your skill set is your toolbox. Here are the key skills you should possess:
- Problem-solving abilities – Essential for diagnosing and resolving complex cloud infrastructure issues.
- Communication skills – Vital for collaborating with teams and conveying technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Attention to detail – Ensures precision in cloud architecture design and resource management.
- Adaptability – Important for staying current with evolving Azure technologies and industry trends.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure – Including expertise in Azure services, virtualization, and networking.
- Scripting and automation – Skills in PowerShell, ARM templates, and other automation tools for cloud management.
- Networking knowledge – Understanding virtual networks, subnets, and routing in Azure environments.
- Cloud security – Implementing security measures such as identity and access management, encryption, and compliance.
Each skill is a tool that empowers you to excel in your role as an Azure Cloud Engineer.
Common Mistakes to Avoid on Your Azure Cloud Engineer Resume
When crafting your resume, steer clear of these common mistakes that can hinder your chances of landing the ideal Azure Cloud Engineer role:
- Using a generic resume for all applications – Tailor your resume to each job to highlight your specific qualifications.
- Focusing on job duties instead of achievements – Showcase how you’ve made a difference in your previous roles.
- Skipping the cover letter – A well-written cover letter can provide insights into your passion for the role.
- Overloading your resume with technical jargon – Keep it clear and understandable for non-technical readers.
- Sending an unedited resume – Proofread meticulously to present a professional image.
Avoiding these pitfalls will help you create a resume that’s both authentic and compelling.
Key Takeaways for Your Azure Cloud Engineer Journey
As we conclude this comprehensive guide, here are some unique key takeaways to keep in mind on your journey to becoming an Azure Cloud Engineer:
- Embrace the continuous learning journey, as Azure technologies are constantly evolving.
- Stay updated with Azure best practices to design and manage efficient cloud infrastructures.
- Develop strong problem-solving skills to excel in troubleshooting cloud-related issues.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members to drive project success.
Remember, your path as an Azure Cloud Engineer is filled with opportunities for growth and innovation. Best of luck!
Finally, feel free to utilize resources like AI Resume Builder, Resume Design, Resume Samples, Resume Examples, Resume Skills, Resume Help, Resume Synonyms, and Job Responsibilities to create a standout application and prepare for the Azure Cloud Engineer job interview.