Are you a Business Development Consultant by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Business Development Consultant Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Business Development Consultant
Offering proven record of success in revamping human resources approaches to better serve operational objectives and requirements. Data-driven, hardworking and diligent with adaptable and responsive. Ability to provide cultural political and economic conditions reports for corporate dissemination.
- Presentation skills
- Time management
- Report writing
- Strategic change
- Policy drafting
- International Relations
Business & Logistic Consultant
- USAID Camp from August 6, 2019 to December 6, 2019.
- Conducted a Market Study in Saudi Arabia.
- Responsible for connecting CHAMP with the Dubia, Sharjah and Saudi Arabia through the Air Corridor. Program and trade initiatives and reporting on the inititiatives.
- Connected Afghan businessmen with Dubai businessmen.
- Connected buyer and sellers if there are enquiries from Afghan exporters to locate suitable buyer in UAE or the Gulf countries.
- Performed background checks on buyers if necessary.
- Monitor developments in the gulf region.
- Collected weekly market prices of selected products in Dubai.
- Market Study on Sharjah as an export destination for Afghan Agriculture products.
- Finding Market for Afghanistan products in UAE.
- Custom Clearance & Logistics Facilitation Support.
- Identified the regulatory compliance for imports that may cover documentation, packaging, labeling, Phyto-sanitary standards etc.
- Document Trade corridor Resources, Impediments, and Opportunities.
- Attended seminars and exhibitions.
Business Development Consultant
- Management of all operational matters including finance, logistics, procurement etc.
- Overseeing all business contracts and partnerships.
- Representing the company in all related business conferences, events and exhibitions.
- Identifying business partners and expansion opportunities in Afghanistan.
- Managing media and public relations events of the company.
- Managed all operations of the Gem Business Council.
- With several membership campaigns to improve quantitative strength.
- Managed financial issues of Gem Business Council with highly levels of integrity and transparency.
- Effectively managed VIP protocols.
- Coordinated bilateral and general meetings with varied diplomatic and foreign offices based in UAE.
- Undertook and business developed relationships and events to provide investments
- Presented Gem Business Council in various international platforms including conferences, matchmaking events, exhibitions, promotional and media events etc.
- Promoted the patented technologies to companies or banks that can use them and install them.
- Provided business development contacts and meetings for global provider of digital payment and biometric solutions.
- Presented sessions on training for intellectual property in digital payment transaction processing and voice biometrics.
- Collaborated with office leadership from Amersterdam on VoiceTrust Holding, on the cultural components of acquisition of VoiceTrust eServices MENA (Middle East North Africa).
- Pursued and practiced extensive strategic business development targets that were of interest to the company at the time.
Public Relations Deputy Cultural liaison Coordinator
- Designed and assisted in the companies client roster for business media events for Business Commerce development. Managed and launched corporate events and hotels and business chambers per HQ offices in Tampa and subsidiary office and teams in Washington DC
- Reconciled discrepancies and audit import and export documentation to ensure compliance
- Distributed performance reports to measure supply chain compliance programs.
- Developed policies and procedures to assure compliance with import and export laws.
- Distributed performance reports to measure supply chain compliance programs.
- Ensured global import, export and supply chain security compliance by implementing international trade data.
- Classified products for import and export using according to international tariff regulations. Obtained documentation and information necessary for supply chain security.
- Prepared responses to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Assisted in training and providing project-specific expertise to UAE to USA customers.
- Managing media and public relations events of the company in UAE for their programmes
- Interfaced with Chamber of Commerce projects in sub-contract capacity, case by case scenario
Masters in Business Administration
Career Expert Tips:
- Always make sure you choose the perfect resume format to suit your professional experience.
- Ensure that you know how to write a resume in a way that highlights your competencies.
- Check the expert curated popular good CV and resume examples
Tips to write a Business Development Consultant Resume:
If you’re a Business Development Consultant (BDC) struggling with how to put together the perfect resume, we have got you covered. From thinking about which keywords to include in your resume to what order your experience should be in, this guide will take you through all the steps of writing a BDC Resume so that it has the best chance at grabbing employers’ attention.
If you’re looking for a job as a Business Development Consultant (BDC) or know someone who is, it’s important that your resume not only sells you to potential employers but also catches their attention in a split second. While a resume doesn’t have to be long, sometimes it takes more than the 10-20 lines of text used by many other professions.
What should be included in a consulting resume?
- Cover Letter
This is probably the most important part of your resume. I would suggest it be more like a business letter than a resume. After all, it is business not pleasure in your future career. If it is specific to the position to which you are applying, include it in the body of your document. This is a good place for your accomplishments.
List your education starting with the most recent and working back. Include any special programs or honors (e.g., Dean’s list, etc.).
- Work experience
List relevant jobs starting with most recent first. Include employment history, job title, employer name, location and dates of employment in reverse chronological order (most recent first). Include employer title, region and city, and brief description of the job.
- Work experiences that are directly relevant to your career objective should be listed first. List all work experiences that have a direct connection with the career objective you are seeking in detail. This could be related to your education, previous work experience, leadership positions held or volunteer and/or non-profit experience. “Related” does not meant “just because we are related.” You should only include work that is directly relevant to your career objective.
List the skills you will be using during your career. It is a good idea to list these in order of importance to you.
List the specific proficiencies that you have or are currently developing that will be used in your profession. Be sure to include any additional proficiencies that may be required by your employer either through training or experience.
List the names and contact information of two to five references, including a phone number and e-mail address. Be sure to include that they are willing and able to be contacted for a reference.
If you have any additional questions, please contact me at: [your name here] ([your phone number or e-mail address]) or [your title here] ([firstname.lastname@example.org]).
- Business cards
You never know who you will run in to during business hours. Be sure to carry a great-looking card with your name, the company you are currently working for and contact information. This will be another selling point establishing you as a professional business development consultant. While it is good to be memorable, make sure not to give people your resume unless you get their permission first or have the consent of your employer.
- A resume should be tailored to each job application.
Tips to write a Business Development Consultant Resume summary:
Write a Resume summary for your Business Development Consultant resume.
Begin with a fresh, new resume with the objective of looking for a job. Start with your best skills and the best way to describe them. In addition, explain how you can apply these skills in the field that you are looking for. These skills are to be in the summary section.
With your experience being a business development consultant, it is important to explain about your most recent experience. In this case, you are a business development consultant looking for a job. This is a great position for you to highlight what happened and who your client was. This can be done in bullet points or more detail depending on what happened. Remember all these details because they will help you when applying for the job and reviewing the resume again later.
Business Development Consultant Skills to include:
- Client focus
- Servant leader
- Strategic thinker & listener
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Analytical process skills
- Process thinking
- Consulting, coaching, and evaluation of results-driven individuals
- Organizational collaboration [People with strong organizational skills will excel doing business development.]
- Business acumen and negotiation skills
- Business ownership and management
- Financial analysis
- Knowledge of non-profit, government, and educational organizations
- Knowledge of technology tools
Included in the above criteria are:
Some employees will not have one or more of the items listed above even if they are in a business development position. The reason this is important is that employers may ask about each one on a job interview, and you should be able to address those skills anyway on your resume.
How to write a Business Development Consultant Cover Letter:
- Along with the resume, a cover letter should be sent to the contact person you met with while on your Business Development Consultant interview. The cover letter will provide a perfect opportunity to reiterate your interest in the position and summarize how your skills make you the best candidate for the job.
- Put effort into this because it may be all you get to impress a potential employer, and you only get one chance to make that impression. Be sure not only to include your contact information but also what you can bring to the company. Give the reader a sense of what your qualifications are so that he/she knows how to contact you if the position is still open.
- Focus on the employer’s needs. This is an opportunity for you to tell the potential employer what makes him/her the perfect applicant for the position. Say you understand their needs and consider your skills to be a good fit.
- Avoid common cover letter mistakes
- Proofread your cover letter prior to sending it out so that a mistake does not ruin your chance of getting hired.
I hope you like the resume sample and writing guidelines, if you do, please show your support for the article by following this blog on Twitter or Facebook.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example