Are you a SharePoint Team Leader by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional SharePoint Team Leader Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
SharePoint Team Leader
With 4 years in .NET & 3 years of experience in Sharepoint, I have completed a lot of projects in Accounting and Enterprise Management fields.
Now I’m seeking to obtain a challenging position in a competitive and growth-oriented environment where my skills and knowledge can be utilized
- Sharepoint Online
- Sharepoint On-Premise
- Microsoft Flow
- SQL Server
- SUN Accounting Integration
- Customer Communication
Sharepoint Team Leader
Senior .NET Developer
Higher Diploma in Software Engineering
AMS – Asset Management System
The application with over 10 transactions such as Asset Planning, Asset Receive, Registration, Request, Transfer, Lost, Disposal… provides the perfect solution to manage assets in the enterprise
- Team size: 10 members
- Technologies: Sharepoint On-Premise 2016, AngularJs, .NET Back-end, Rest-api, CSOM, Ninject, AutoMapper, Powershell, SQL Server
LDMS – Legal Document Management System
The system with advanced security functions is designed for each department and each user, to ensure absolute data safety in the process of managing interconnection between multi-departments
- Team size: 8 members
- Technologies: Sharepoint Online, Microsoft Flow, Vuejs, Rest Api, CSOM, Powershell, SQL Server
MDC – Master Data Centralize
The system provide the approval workflow of Master data. It will integrate master data to all related systems.
- Team size: 5 members
- Technologies: Sharepoint Online, RestApi, SQLServer
Career Expert Tips:
What is the Role of a SharePoint Team Leader?
As the digital landscape continues to evolve, the role of a SharePoint Team Leader has become increasingly pivotal in organizations globally. This role is a harmonious blend of technical expertise and leadership acumen, steering the SharePoint team towards success. Let’s delve deeper into the multifaceted role of a SharePoint Team Leader, a position that demands a deep understanding of SharePoint technologies coupled with the ability to lead a team effectively.
A SharePoint Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of SharePoint environments, ensuring that the platform meets the organization’s needs and facilitates smooth business operations. They are often seen sharing insights from their rich experience to guide team members, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment. Their role is pivotal in bridging the gap between the technical team and other stakeholders, often acting as advocates for their team while ensuring project goals are met efficiently.
What are the SharePoint Team Leader Job Requirements?
Stepping into the role of a SharePoint Team Leader requires meeting a series of stringent requirements, a journey that is both demanding and rewarding. The path is paved with continuous learning and gaining hands-on experience. Let’s delve deeper into the prerequisites that one needs to fulfill to embrace the role of a SharePoint Team Leader:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, showcasing a strong foundation in the technical domain.
- Profound knowledge of SharePoint architecture, including the intricacies of SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server.
- Experience in SharePoint development, a journey where you have nurtured your skills and grown in your role, showcasing a trajectory of increasing responsibility.
- Leadership and managerial skills, honed through experiences and possibly through courses and certifications.
- Proficiency in PowerShell scripting and .NET development, skills vital in the SharePoint ecosystem.
- Ability to work under pressure, a trait developed over years of working in the fast-paced IT environment.
Securing additional certifications in SharePoint technology can be a feather in your cap, enhancing your profile in the competitive job market.
What are the Responsibilities of a SharePoint Team Leader?
The role of a SharePoint Team Leader is a tapestry of varied responsibilities, woven with threads of technical expertise, leadership skills, and strategic vision. Let’s unravel the core responsibilities that define this role, each thread narrating a story of dedication, knowledge, and innovation:
- Overseeing SharePoint infrastructure management, ensuring optimal performance and security.
- Developing and implementing SharePoint solutions, tailored to meet the organization’s needs.
- Leading SharePoint migration projects, a task that demands meticulous planning and execution.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to integrate SharePoint with other business applications.
- Conducting training sessions for end-users, fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and continuous learning.
- Ensuring compliance with organizational policies and industry standards, safeguarding data integrity and security.
- Keeping abreast with the latest developments in SharePoint technology, steering the team towards adopting best practices and innovative solutions.
Each responsibility comes with its own set of challenges and learning, shaping you into a leader par excellence.
SharePoint Team Leader Resume Writing Tips
As you embark on the journey to craft a resume that stands tall in the pool of applications, remember that your resume is a reflection of your journey, your growth, and your aspirations. Here are some tips to help you narrate your story effectively through your resume:
- Highlight your leadership roles, showcasing instances where you have led teams to success.
- Detail initiatives or programs you have spearheaded, narrating the impact they had on the organization’s SharePoint environment.
- Include metrics to quantify your achievements, painting a picture of your successes through numbers.
- List relevant certifications, showcasing your commitment to continuous learning.
- Personalize your resume for the specific role, weaving a narrative that resonates with the job description.
Each tip is a brushstroke, helping you paint a portrait that is both compelling and authentic.
SharePoint Team Leader Resume Summary Examples
Your resume summary is the opening act of your career story, setting the stage for what is to follow. It should be a powerful snapshot of your journey, encapsulating your experiences, skills, and the value you bring to the table. Here are some examples to inspire you:
- “SharePoint Team Leader with over 10 years of experience, a visionary in SharePoint solutions, adept at leading teams and implementing innovative solutions.”
- “Dedicated SharePoint Team Leader with a proven track record in SharePoint migrations, a strategic thinker who has developed successful SharePoint environments.”
- “Experienced SharePoint Team Leader with a specialization in SharePoint Online, a leader fostering a collaborative and innovative team environment.”
Each summary is a window to your career, offering a glimpse of your journey, your strengths, and your vision as a SharePoint Team Leader.
Create a Strong Experience Section for Your SharePoint Team Leader Resume
Your experience section is the heart of your resume, pulsating with the rich experiences you have gathered over the years. It is a space where you narrate your career story, highlighting the milestones and the learning. Here are some examples to guide you:
- “Led a team of SharePoint developers in a high-paced IT department, a journey of leadership where we achieved a 20% improvement in system efficiency.”
- “Pioneered the implementation of SharePoint Online, a step towards digital transformation, streamlining processes and improving collaboration.”
- “Developed and led training programs, a nurturing ground for SharePoint users, enhancing skills and knowledge in SharePoint technologies.”
Each experience is a chapter in your career book, narrating tales of challenges met, solutions found, and successes achieved.
Sample Education Section for Your SharePoint Team Leader Resume
Your educational journey is the foundation upon which your career stands. It is a testimony to your knowledge, your expertise, and your commitment to learning. Here’s how you can list your educational milestones:
- Master of Science in Information Technology, XYZ University, a journey of deep learning and specialization, 2018.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, ABC University, the foundation stone of your IT career, 2012.
- Microsoft Certified: SharePoint Server MCSE, a recognition of your technical skills in SharePoint technologies, 2019.
Each educational qualification is a stepping stone, leading you to the pinnacle of success in your career.
SharePoint Team Leader Skills for Your Resume
Your skill set is your toolbox
, equipped with a diverse range of tools that you have honed over the years. It is a showcase of your abilities, both innate and acquired. Let’s list down the essential skills that a SharePoint Team Leader should possess:
- Leadership and team management, the ability to steer your team towards success.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, the art of conveying your thoughts effectively and building strong relationships.
- Problem-solving abilities, the knack of finding solutions in challenging situations.
- Attention to detail, the meticulous approach to ensuring nothing slips through the cracks.
- Adaptability and resilience, the strength to bounce back and adapt to changing scenarios.
- Clinical expertise, a deep understanding of the nuances of patient care.
- Proficiency in healthcare IT systems, a skill that brings efficiency to patient care.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations, an understanding that ensures compliance and safeguards patient interests.
- Budget and resource management, the acumen to manage resources efficiently.
- Project management, the ability to see a project through from inception to completion successfully.
Each skill is a tool, aiding you in providing exceptional care and leading your team effectively.
Most Common Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a SharePoint Team Leader Resume
As you craft your resume, it is essential to steer clear of common pitfalls that can hinder your journey to landing your dream job. Here we list down the mistakes often seen in resumes and how to avoid them:
- Using a one-size-fits-all approach, a strategy that fails to showcase your unique fit for the role.
- Listing job duties without showcasing your achievements, a narrative that lacks depth.
- Ignoring the cover letter, a missed opportunity to narrate your story and connect with the potential employer.
- Overloading your resume with technical jargon, a strategy that can obscure your true value.
- Failing to proofread, a mistake that can leave a dent in your professional image.
Each mistake is a pitfall, avoid them to craft a resume that is both authentic and compelling.
Key Takeaways for Your SharePoint Team Leader Resume
As we reach the end of this comprehensive guide, let’s recap the key points to keep in mind while crafting your SharePoint Team Leader resume:
- Emphasize your leadership journey, showcasing the milestones achieved and the teams led.
- Highlight your technical proficiency, showcasing your expertise in SharePoint technologies.
- Detail the strategic initiatives you have spearheaded, painting a picture of your visionary approach.
- Include a section on continuous learning, showcasing the certifications and courses undertaken.
Finally, feel free to utilize resources like AI Resume Builder, Resume Design, Resume Samples, Resume Examples, Resume Skills, Resume Help, Resume Synonyms, and Job Responsibilities to create a standout application and prepare for the SharePoint Team Leader job interview questions.
Armed with these insights and tips, you are now ready to craft a resume that is a true reflection of your journey, your skills, and your aspirations. Remember, your resume is not just a document; it is a canvas where you paint your career story, a story of growth, learning, and leadership. Best of luck!
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Production Engineer Resume Sample
- Loan Officer Resume Sample
- Senior Radiation Therapist Resume Sample
- Registered Nurse Case Manager Resume Sample
- Biomedical Engineer Resume Sample
- Marine Engineer Resume Sample
- Management Analyst Resume Sample
- Occupational Therapist Resume Sample
- Senior Physical Therapist Resume Sample
- Corporate Controller Resume Sample