Are you a Business Development Executive by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Business Development Executive Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Business Development Executive
A highly reliable and conscientious professional with demonstrated experience in business development, project management, marketing and construction supervision across multiple organizations. Able to self-initiate and demonstrate high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of schedules and deadlines. Currently seeking a position to utilize abilities and acquired skills in driving organizational productivity.
- Project Management
- Construction Supervision
- Sales Forecasting
- Business Prospecting
- Product Management
- Qualifying Leads
- Inbound & Outbound Marketing
- Partner & Client Acquisition
- Effective Communication
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
Business Development Executive
- Researching organizations to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting prospective clients via email or telephone to create rapport and set up meetings
- Pitching new businesses/clients by preparing Power point presentations
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for performance reviews
- Developing strategies to increase performance of vendors on the Etranzact electronic services platform to increase profitability.
- Providing first level support to vendors in cases of challenges with electronic services platform.
- Developing promotion campaigns in collaboration with vendors to increase sales and revenue.
- Reviewing agreements and coordinating addendums of vendors when necessary.
- Preparing and executing the GTM (Go to Market) plan for the product.
- Expanding clientele base by signing on new businesses on to the firm’s products.
- Providing support services for products of clients.
- Formulating strategies to grow revenue for the products.
Head of Sales and Marketing
- Preparing the GTM ( Go To Market) plan for the product
- Prospecting for Business to Business clients for the product.
- Setting Direct sales targets for the team
- Product pitching for investors as team lead.
- Developing the brand and sales strategy to promote the product
Construction Site Supervisor
Worked on the following projects:
- Two Storey Private Residence At Tesano
- Ashesi University Phase One (Construction Of Lecture Halls With Offices, Administration Block, ICT Facility And Library)
Deputy Clerk Of Works (Internship)
Worked on the following project :
- Proposed Government Apartments For Ministers And Government Officials (Five Different Project Sites)
BSc. Quantity Surveying And Construction Economics
HND Building Tecnology
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample