Are you a Caregiver by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Caregiver Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
I am interested in securing employment with a company that will appreciate and value my hard work, reliability, and dedication and allow me to continue providing the highest quality care for the elderly population.
- Proficient in operating and maintaining Synkwise platform
- Ability to understand and communicate using medical terminology
- I am familiar and knowledgeable on Chapter 388-76 WAC related to Adult Family Homes
- I assist the provider in daily operations of the adult family home and providing quality care to 6 residents.
- I help ensure the home is in compliance with all rules and regulations of the state of Washington.
- I communicate with physicians, nurse delegators, pharmacists, medical assistants, family members, and anyone directly related to the health and wellbeing of each resident.
- I communicate with the provider and staff on the progress of each resident.
- I verify each resident’s medication administration record is correct and as medication orders change, I update them in the MAR.
- I ensure we receive correct documentation from outside parties and if there is an oversight on their part, I ensure that it is corrected.
- I ensure that we have the appropriate amount of medication on hand for each resident and as the medications are depleted, I order accordingly.
- I ensure that all medications we have on hand are current and not past the expiration date.
- I help coordinate and participate in bi-monthly fire drills and annual full evacuation to verifying all residents are able to be evacuated in under 5 minutes.
- I assist in ADL’s for all residents, including grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, transferring, ambulation, range of motion.
- I am an advocate for each resident, providing emotional support, companionship, and striving every day to ensure their needs are met and maintained.
- I followed the ADLs of each individual’s care plan attending to the individual needs of residents including assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, and other needs in keeping with the individuals’ care requirements.
- I provided care that promoted and maintained each resident’s skin integrity by turning, repositioning non-ambulatory residents, and applying moisturizers to the skin.
- I assisted in serving 3 daily meals to each resident, ensuring each resident received their appropriate diet. I provided support and encouragement to each resident and strived daily to meet their needs.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample