Are you a Content Creator by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Content Creator Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
- Editing and proofreading
- Social Media
- Formatted and structured content to appeal to target audiences.
- Identified interesting stories and conducted analytical research to determine key areas of focus.
- Improved the website’s search engine optimization.
- Planned and coordinated special events.
- Brainstormed concept for product displays.
Translator & Content Creator
- Translated over 60 English documents related to Communication and Child Care. (average 8000 words)
- Collaborated with another partner to edit finalized content for MIN’s periodic E-books.
- Built communication plans on Facebook for MIN ebooks.
- Gathered information and drafted out suitable content for client requirements.
Bachelor of International Communication – High-Quality System.
The project aimed to raise Hanoi citizens’ awareness of air pollution and encourage them to use public transports instead of personal vehicles.
- Brainstormed content plan, viral video and special events
- Translated experts’ articles on related topics.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample