Are you an Executive Assistant by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Executive Assistant CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
I am a proactive and forward-thinking person with experience in day-to-day business operations and HR management. I hold a reputation of having initiative, tenacity, and a strong knack for details and organization. Being an EA has challenged me to be very adaptable as I shift from project to project.
- Ability to keep sensitive information safe
- Budgeting skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Immense attention to detail
- Attentive listener
- Ability to make informed decision by synthesizing information from a variety of people and sources
- Ability to adapt to evolving situations, needs and challenges
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
Executive Assistant / HR Generalist
- Finance (operational) – ensuring bills are paid on time, sales invoices issued and collected, managing outsourced accountants, managing employee expense claims, preparing Payroll, managing VAT Claims and R&D Tax Credits.
- Finance (management) – monitoring cash burn, ensuring accurate and timely reporting to the board, founders and investors.
- Legal – working with lawyers to ensure contracts are in place with employees, contractors, suppliers and customers. Ensuring the business meets all its regulatory requirements (e.g. Transfer Pricing).
- HR: assisting the organisation’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on; implementing recruitment, development, appraisal, compensation and retention schemes, and generally ensuring the team functions effectively.
- Office: ensuring the team has adequate facilities, equipment and software.
Providing support to the MEP in everyday office work. Providing support on content work, writing reports on committee and delegation meetings. Assisting in the organisation of events and visiting groups.
Research project: Civilian victimization and Conflict escalation. Tasks: Collecting, analyzing, and coding novel data on the ethnic identity of civilian victims in violent campaigns.
Providing support for company executives, managing inventory of assets and supplies, scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities. Preparing business correspondence and providing company and staff related reports.
Master of Arts, Political Science & International Relations
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample