Are you looking for a corporate communication resume? Here we have the best recommended professional corporate communication resume sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job.
Corporate Communication Resume Sample
Albany, New York
Highly professional and dedicated corporate communications specialist experience in implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction. Prepare detailed media activity reports. Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials that require high caliber business and communication skills and offers a fast and clear career path track.
- Project management
- Strong decision-maker
- Complex problem solver
- Strategic vision
- Creative team leadership
- Product positioning & branding
- Builds positive relationships (internal & external)
- Time management
- Flexible, reliable and dependable
Assistant Manager, Corporate Communication
Economic Cities Authority Apr 2017 – Present
- Lead on ECA’s reputation and public perception management.
- Advise, plan and facilitate internal and external communications (press releases, investor relations, and government communications)
- Implement communications programs that promote the Economic Cities & the organization.
- Implement the marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Develop communication outreach plans (short-term and long-term) with PR and Social Media agencies.
- Manage and maintain all communication channels (digital, PR & Media and internal) and constantly explore means to develop them. This includes website and media relations management.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Directly manage the team of graphic designers and finalizes to create the best execution of a campaign.
- Provide management with updates by preparing reports including analysis of performance and measurement results to monitor the progress of communications activity against KPI’s.
Officer, PR & Communication
Economic Cities Authority Oct 2011 – Mar 2017
International Building Systems Co. for Contracting Apr 2010 – Sep 2011
Supervisor, English Section
Innovators Private School Jan 2007 – Aug 2009
Masters in English Literature
Wright State University – Dayton, Ohio 2011