Are you a Salesforce Technical Architect by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Salesforce Technical Architect CV Sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV Templates.
Salesforce Technical Architect
Skilled Salesforce Architect with over 11 + years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM as a Skilled resource having in-depth knowledge in Salesforce Implementation, Administration, and Integration with multiple industry domains knowledge. Experience with a proven track record of designing, implementing, and optimizing Salesforce solutions to drive business success. Seeking to leverage my expertise in architecting and customizing Salesforce to contribute to the growth and success of a forward-thinking organization.
- Over 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Architect, with deep knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Community Cloud.
- Strong expertise in designing and implementing complex Salesforce solutions for a wide range of industries.
- Proven ability to lead and mentor development teams, driving best practices in Salesforce development, reviewing and rectifying application code that surpasses defined quality standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong aptitude for strategic thinking.
- Provide design solutions and offer technical leadership for the implementation of applications, products and accountable for furnishing technical designs for integration with other enterprise solutions, encompassing ERP, CRM, Salesforce Clouds across Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
- Assume responsibility for the technical design of client solutions, including a pivotal role in project discovery and definition workshops. Validate solutions, assess feasibility, and guide development practices while ensuring their accurate implementation.
- Contribute to continuous process and methodology enhancements within the team.
- Design and develop features spanning various domains, including Billing and CIS Engine, customer account management, shopping cart functionality, product search, order management, promotions, social e-commerce, healthcare, real estate, and more.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues associated with the project and Demandware implementations.
- Engage with clients to craft end-to-end specifications for solutions and articulate business requirements.
- Provide guidance, troubleshooting, and responses to development-related inquiries.
- Demonstrate experience in Agile development practices, with a strong track record of effective teamwork, coding excellence, and proficient project management. Possess knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools like JIRA, GIT, CI/CD, and more.
- Implement best practices, conduct design and code reviews, and ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Exhibit strong communication skills when dealing with multiple stakeholders, effectively articulating objectives and styles.
- Capably communicate with leadership in both the business and technology realms, tailoring communications for all organizational levels, including Executive Management.
- Adapt quickly to changes, be it in organization, processes, or technology, and swiftly focus on achieving post-change results.
- WebAPI/Web Services
- Data Loader
- Eclipse IDE
- ANT Deployment
- Azure DevOps
- Cloud Pages
- AMP Script
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT( PLATFORM SPECIALIST )
Have implemented marketing cloud solution for Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans and Daimler Mobility divisions.
Now wokring on ASDA.com(Walmart Subsidiary) -UK Retail Leader- Implementing IAM, Customer Service, Fraud Management and Order Management Integration with Salesforce Service Clould and Marketing Cloud.
Responsibilities (When Working with Dailmler Mobility Division):
- Design and develop the regional and market-specific blueprint of different contact strategies ( Data Foundation, Prospect and Lead Management, Test Drive Management, Delivery Management, Welcome and Onboarding, Customer Value Chain, Customer Retention, Social CRM) and provide help in implementation.
- Create, manage and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns a client’s business needs to that of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
- Understand and map Business Processes & Challenges into our technical product suite, ensuring scalable, secure, comprehensive solution designs.
- Clearly and articulately document solutions (incl. artifacts like code samples, screenshots, etc.)
- Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Design and then work with multiple markets to implement and test solutions to our operational needs and challenges.
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them.
- Conduct solutions kick-off, Technical calls, and helping a team member during the build.
- Providing UAT kick-off and execution demo calls with multiple markets.
- Before activation validate the production data and sign-off and provide support inactivation.
- Responsible for supporting day-to-day SFMC operations and cross-channel digital marketing campaigns including email, SMS, MMS, and using social targeting.
- Responsible for Managing 12 different market(countries) business units globally as a solution architect and providing day-to-day support for developers.
- Working with different markets, discussing designs, providing them solutions for contact strategies and developing solutions and proofs of concept,
- REST API Integrations to different internal systems for seamless data flow to Confidential
- Created outbound API triggered SMS leveraging Sales Cloud data to send dynamic SMS
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Build out Marketing Confidential in Journey Builder and Email & SMS campaigns
- Working on HTML, CSS, Amp Script to update HTML-based emails and landing pages.
- Constructing engaging user interfaces to ensure the highest success with email promotions.
- Effectively communicate between technical, operational, and strategy groups. Created many solutions using the different features of the marketing cloud.
- Have implemented social targeting using Advertising studio(Facebook, google, Instagram) for different marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities (When Working with ASDA):
- Working with multiple POD like (IAM, Contact Center , OMS , Fraud Management) to create prototypes and proofs of concept as a means of eliciting and defining requirements,
- Create POCs for the client to help them understand the proposed solution and also drive the solution meetings with Customers.
- Implementing GDPR using Salesforce Privacy Center.
- Own the design of Salesforce and IAM other affiliated solutions for Service, Marketing, Experience and platform solutions,
- Implementing full extent of the solution, integration components and how they fit into the Salesforce architecture.
- Groom and refine the Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with Salesforce SMEs,
- Supervise the configuration, quality assurance, testing, and deployment of Salesforce,
- Collaborative project and workstream planning.
- Design and instruct the solution framework to the Salesforce development team.
- Experience with Salesforce DevOps strategies and tools
- Majorly I am wokring on Integration part with different system as mutiple systems are involve.
- Implementing Fraud Management using Accertify
- Working with Blueyonder OMS team to handle the Order management.
- From user experience side , working with SFCC and PWA react team from integration perspective.
- Defining cutover plans for Release.
- Develop and present high-quality solution proposals, estimates, and statements of work that clearly articulate project scope, deliverables, and timelines
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce releases, features, and new products, and identify opportunities to leverage them for client solutions
TEAM LEADER AND SENIOR CONSULTANT
Echo helps utility companies deliver their end-to-end customer journeys. Our services improve your customer contact, revenue protection, debt collection, and billing processes to drive excellent customer experiences whilst minimizing the cost to serve. Echo has been delivering IT billing software and end-to-end customer contact management services to the UK utility industry for over 15 years. Our vast experience in the deployment and delivery of services together with our in-depth understanding of the market and its regulatory requirements makes us the perfect partner to support you in delivering great customer experiences to your utility customers.
- It is a product based company so working on Salesforce Product. Here, I have interacted with our clients to whom we are showing the system and get their reviews & feedbacks, Based on the client we are building a team that embraces company values and behaviors that is adaptable to change.
- Handling package training and BPA session of the package with different clients and resolving queries. Working with Business Analyst and Design team and translating the functional requirement and also verifying feasibility and working closely with the Design team and contributing to design and develop the object structure.
- Have implemented Salesforce Managed Package APTUMO Currently, I am working on the product release process and handling the release team as well. We are now implementing localization for clients and deciding functionalities, like what should be part of packaged or outside the package and involved in estimations.
- Building a team that embraces company values and behaviors that is adaptable to change and also working closely with the Package
Testing team to make product errorless.
- Support the creation of a progressive center of excellence through supporting and mentoring fellow team members.
- Development – Designing: developing lighting components and working on lighting framework, triggers framework, batch frameworks classes. Apex classes and process builders. Managing APEX Controller and Helper function regularly making the Component Context-Aware as per business requirement.
- Created the modern Enterprise Lightning Application combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder, and Lightning Component features. I have a track record of building tools that automate and make processes reliable and scalable.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals. Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API’s and displayed within the lightning component.
- Handing Security Review of the package and also communicate with Clayton team and Salesforce Support to handle all aspect of security review. I have experience working in a security-focused environment, ensuring auditing capabilities, and employing defensive practices.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
SaaSfocus ơNow It is a Cognizant Company) is a leading global professional services company. It deals with different domains like banking/securities, insurance, healthcare, life sciences, retail, and travel/hospitality. It is a platinum consulting partner with Salesforce. It is a service-based company where customer satisfaction is 4.7 out of 5.
- Strong Implementation and Integration experience using custom objects, triggers, workflows/ workflow rules, process builders, approvals, visualforce pages, and apex classes, batch apex, and schedule apex.
- Have long experience in integration like different -2 APIs using REST and SOAP. I have also worked on using the SOAP UI tool for debugging Web services.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick action. Also, I have created modern enterprise lightning applications combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder, and Lightning Component features and upgraded some existing Applications from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop a rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Experience in data migration using Data Loader, Dataloader.io, and workbench and expertise in working with Force.com IDEơVS Code, Eclipse IDE, Welkin, Mavens Mate), ANT for development and deployment.
- Extensive experience using Salesforce Administration ơSFAƣ, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Validation Rules, Field Updates, Time- dependent actions, and Outbound API Messages. Org-Wide default, Sharing rules.
- Worked on Lead Management, Case Management, Order Management & Product Management, Assignment Rules, and configuration part.
- Weekly interaction with the client to showcase the system and get their reviews & feedback and also interacting with the onsite team regarding requirements and implementations so I have experience in analyzing technical challenges with excellent teamwork and client-facing and team handling skills.
NTPC Limited is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India.
Here I worked on NTPC internal project which is NTPC Legal.
Involved in new Enhancements, Development and deployment. Develop Triggers, Classes, Batch Processes, Controllers, Visualforce Pages etc. to address and improve new and existing business needs.
Working on responsive pages to support both large & small screen devices.
Involved in unit testing, testing positive and negative cases of apex class and coverage using test classes.
Effectively communicate & resolve technical issues both internally and externally.
Debugging and improving existing code and processes.
MCA (Masters in Computer Application)
Asda Stores Ltd. (Often stylized as ASDA) is a British supermarket chain.Shop online at ASDA Groceries. The same great prices as in store, delivered to your door or click and collect from store.
Mercedes-Benz, commonly referred to as just Mercedes, is a German luxury automotive marque.
APTUMO (Global multi-utility SaaS billing software)
Global multi-utility SaaS billing Software(Multi-utility billing, inside Salesforce)- App Exchange Product
Aptumo™ is a piece of software which can be used globally by utility companies to manage their customer billing, built on the renowned and widely-used Salesforce platform. Its use of cloud technology ensures that it can be used by anyone, anywhere in the world.
Description: ANZ mobile lenders are loan specialists with the knowledge and expertise to find the right loan for your needs.
- MOS file generation. It is like an XML file which is like a report to share with a bank.
- Development –Lighting components, triggers, batch classes.
- Contribution in design and develop the object structure.
Description: Realestate.co.nz is the most valued way to connect people to property which provides provide buyers with a place where they can view any kind of property from all real estate agents.
- Contribution in design and develop the object structure.
- Salesforce integration with Listing DB (RENZ Database). Syncing data between both systems using REST API.
- Integration with Amazon S3 and Amazon SES (Simple Email Service)
- Integrating Accounts, Contacts, Invoices, and Payments with XERO Accounting System using REST API.
- Interacting with client and onsite team regarding requirements and implementations.
Description: Search for new & used Renault Van cars for sale in Australia. It is also for view feature, review price, test drive and find a dealer.
- Design and develop the object structure, lightning pages, batches & triggers
- Integrating I-Motor lead system with salesforce to capture lead in salesforce using API.
Career Expert Tips:
Exploring the Role of a Salesforce Technical Architect
The role of a Salesforce Technical Architect is a dynamic and pivotal position within organizations navigating the ever-evolving landscape of customer relationship management. Combining technical prowess with architectural vision, a Salesforce Technical Architect plays a crucial role in steering projects towards success. Let’s delve deeper into the multifaceted responsibilities and requirements that define the journey of a Salesforce Technical Architect.
What are the Job Requirements for a Salesforce Technical Architect?
Embarking on the path to becoming a Salesforce Technical Architect involves meeting stringent requirements that demand a unique blend of technical expertise and strategic thinking. Below are the prerequisites to embrace this role:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, showcasing a strong foundation in the technical domain.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce development, illustrating a trajectory of increasing responsibility and mastery of the platform.
- Profound knowledge of Salesforce architecture, including expertise in Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, and other relevant technologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills, honed through experiences and possibly through courses and certifications.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing complex Salesforce solutions, addressing unique business challenges.
- Strong communication skills to effectively convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and act as a bridge between technical and business teams.
Securing additional certifications in Salesforce, such as Certified Technical Architect (CTA), can significantly enhance your profile in the competitive job market.
Responsibilities of a Salesforce Technical Architect
The role of a Salesforce Technical Architect is a tapestry of varied responsibilities, woven with threads of technical expertise, leadership skills, and strategic vision. Let’s unravel the core responsibilities that define this role:
- Leading the design and implementation of Salesforce solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of the organization.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translating them into effective technical solutions.
- Providing guidance to development teams, ensuring adherence to best practices and maintaining the integrity of the Salesforce platform.
- Overseeing the integration of Salesforce with other business systems, ensuring seamless data flow and optimal performance.
- Conducting regular assessments of the Salesforce architecture and recommending improvements to enhance efficiency and scalability.
- Mentoring and training team members on Salesforce best practices and emerging technologies.
- Ensuring compliance with Salesforce best practices, security standards, and industry regulations.
Each responsibility comes with its own set of challenges and learning opportunities, contributing to the growth and expertise of a Salesforce Technical Architect.
Crafting a Strong Salesforce Technical Architect CV
Your Salesforce Technical Architect CV is more than just a document; it’s a reflection of your journey, skills, and aspirations. To create a standout CV, consider the following tips:
- Highlight your leadership roles, emphasizing instances where you’ve led teams to successful Salesforce implementations.
- Showcase specific projects where you’ve overcome challenges and delivered innovative Salesforce solutions.
- Quantify your achievements by including metrics, illustrating the impact of your work on the organization’s Salesforce environment.
- List relevant Salesforce certifications, demonstrating your commitment to continuous learning and mastery of the platform.
- Personalize your CV for the specific role, aligning your experiences with the job description and requirements.
Each tip is a brushstroke, helping you paint a compelling and authentic portrait of your journey as a Salesforce Technical Architect.
Salesforce Technical Architect CV Summary Examples
Your CV summary is the opening act of your career story, setting the stage for what is to follow. Craft a powerful snapshot of your journey with examples like:
- “Seasoned Salesforce Technical Architect with over a decade of experience, recognized for designing and implementing innovative solutions that drive business success.”
- “Results-driven Salesforce Technical Architect with a track record of leading teams in delivering high-impact Salesforce solutions, driving digital transformation.”
- “Experienced Salesforce Technical Architect specializing in Salesforce Lightning, dedicated to fostering a collaborative and efficient development environment.”
Each summary is a window into your career, offering a glimpse of your journey, strengths, and vision as a Salesforce Technical Architect.
Building the Experience Section of Your Salesforce Technical Architect CV
Your experience section is the heart of your CV, pulsating with the rich experiences you’ve gathered over the years. Narrate your career story with examples like:
- “Led a cross-functional team in the successful implementation of Salesforce Lightning, resulting in a 30% improvement in system efficiency.”
- “Championed the integration of Salesforce with external systems, streamlining data flow and enhancing overall business operations.”
- “Developed and delivered comprehensive training programs, empowering team members with advanced Salesforce skills.”
Each experience is a chapter in your career book, narrating tales of challenges met, solutions found, and successes achieved as a Salesforce Technical Architect.
Educational Journey for Your Salesforce Technical Architect CV
Your educational milestones serve as the foundation upon which your career stands. List them with pride, showcasing your commitment to learning and expertise:
- Master of Science in Computer Science, XYZ University, 2010.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, ABC University, 2007.
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA), a pinnacle certification showcasing your mastery of Salesforce technologies, 2015.
Each educational qualification is a stepping stone, leading you to the pinnacle of success in your career as a Salesforce Technical Architect.
Key Skills for Your Salesforce Technical Architect CV
Your skill set is your toolbox, equipped with a diverse range of tools that you’ve honed over the years. Showcase your abilities, both innate and acquired, with essential skills for a Salesforce Technical Architect:
- Leadership and team management, guiding your team towards successful Salesforce implementations.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, effectively conveying technical concepts and building strong relationships.
- Problem-solving abilities, finding solutions in challenging Salesforce development scenarios.
- Attention to detail, ensuring the meticulous implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Adaptability and resilience, the strength to adapt to evolving Salesforce landscapes.
- Expertise in Salesforce development, including Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, and other relevant technologies.
- Design and implementation of complex Salesforce solutions, addressing unique business challenges.
- Integration of Salesforce with other business systems, ensuring seamless data flow.
- Knowledge of Salesforce best practices, security standards, and industry regulations.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams, bridging the gap between technical and business stakeholders.
Each skill is a tool, aiding you in providing exceptional Salesforce solutions and leading your team effectively.
Common Mistakes to Avoid in Your Salesforce Technical Architect CV
Avoid common pitfalls in crafting your CV that can hinder your journey to securing your dream role. Steer clear of these mistakes:
- Using a generic approach, tailor your CV to showcase your unique fit for the Salesforce Technical Architect role.
- Listing duties without showcasing achievements, add depth to your narrative with quantifiable accomplishments.
- Underestimating the importance of a cover letter, utilize it to connect with potential employers and tell your story.
- Overloading your CV with technical jargon, ensure your true value shines through without obscuring it.
- Skipping proofreading, maintain a professional image by eliminating errors in your CV.
Each mistake is a potential pitfall, avoid them to craft a CV that is both authentic and compelling as a Salesforce Technical Architect.
Key Takeaways for Your Salesforce Technical Architect CV
As we conclude this comprehensive guide, remember these key points while crafting your Salesforce Technical Architect CV:
- Emphasize your leadership journey, showcasing the milestones achieved and the teams led in Salesforce implementations.
- Highlight your technical proficiency, demonstrating your expertise in Salesforce technologies.
- Detail the strategic initiatives you’ve spearheaded, painting a picture of your visionary approach to Salesforce architecture.
- Include a section on continuous learning, showcasing the Salesforce certifications and courses you’ve undertaken.
Finally, feel free to utilize resources like AI CV Builder, CV Design, CV Samples, CV Examples, CV Skills, CV Help, CV Synonyms, and Job Responsibilities to create a standout application and prepare for the Salesforce Technical Architect job interview.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Mortgage Consultant Resume Sample
- Family Physician Resume Sample
- Database Administrator Resume Sample
- Account Manager Resume Sample
- Logistics Manager Resume Sample
- Cybersecurity Specialist Resume Sample
- Retail Sales Associate Resume Sample
- Hotel Manager Resume Sample
- Cloud Architect Resume Sample
- Help Desk Technician Resume Sample