Are you a Data Consultant by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Data Consultant CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
An extremely passionate and authentic individual who cares deeply for his own personal growth, and the growth of those around him.
His refined levels of intellectual and emotional intelligence allow him to be an effective communicator and genuine team player.
As the pioneer for change in his own organization, as well as others, consistently focusses his efforts on how he and his team can deliver the utmost value in any given situation and takes great pride in his delivery.
From humble origins, I strives to always serve to his best ability which has ultimately led him to hold his current, well-respected position at Continuum.
- Good Communication
- Client Relationships
- Data Robot
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of successful client relationships.
- Local Data Analytics evangelist, coordinating and hosting user groups, presentations, and events.
- On-boarding, training, and management of junior members of staff.
- Providing data analytics professional services and on-going client support by using a wide array of technology, namely Alteryx, Tableau, Data Robot, and Exasol.
- Advise on the planning and execution of overall business stratergy with executive team.
- Manage the office’s day-to-day operations by organizing and updating relevant data using database applications.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures, many of which Ben was required to write himself.
- Also working with compliance matters Ben became a member of the Jersey Compliance Officers Association (JCOA) and routinely attend monthly seminars and presentations by the JCOA as well as the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
Application Support and Development Technician
To provide second line support for internal users and staff, develop and test in-house built applications.
In order to be able to support the bank’s vast array of technology applications, Ben was required to shadow the more senior technicians and devise a list of procedures that were highly very effective at allowing him to grasp and be able to use and understand the functionality as soon as possible.
During this time, he also attended a wide range of application training courses and achieved company recognized qualifications.
Ben was also responsible for managing his teams support call queue, ensuring that priorities are adhered to and that SLA’s are met. A warm and approachable personality was key to ensure that his internal clients were receiving the best service that he could provide for them and that they felt comfortable raising their issues.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample