Are you a Digital Marketing professional and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Digital Marketing CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Over 5 years experience in digital marketing, campaign management, social media marketing, brand management and channel management including SEO and SMM. Good exposure to SPSS, Minitab, Google Analytics and an out-of-the-box thinker with a flair for identifying emerging trends & addressing industry requirements.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Adwords (PPC)
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Email Marketing
Executive – Digital Marketing
Handled day-to-day Search Engine Marketing (SEM) activities including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Build and deliver email marketing campaigns across social media.
- Analyze campaigns and make relevant recommendations to help improve conversion and sales shoot emails using the Mailchimp tool.
- Managing seasonal digital marketing brand campaigns including creative development, website refreshes, newsletter marketing.
- Creating engaging social media strategies and execution plans that cultivated audiences, increased web presence, and enhanced brand awareness.
- Monitoring the success of Social Media Campaigns through media analytics, KPIs, and dashboards
- Assisting the company’s business development team in developing proposals within the digital marketing segment.
Senior Customer Support Executive Oct 2014 – May 2017
- Communicated with client queries via E-mail and calls in professionally and provide information about products and services.
- Processed the day to day new client account request and follow up with clients for pending documents.
- Keep a track of client interactions (queries, requests, and complaints) addressed within TAT.
- Follow up on the merchant complaints and problems relevant department for the resolution.
- Coordinates with the sales team for physical verification of the merchant outlet.
- Supported to the marketing team with regard to campaign, mailers & customer feedback on products & services.
- Prepare accurate reports for client and upper management
Senior Process Associate
- Processed US fixed annuity claims (Allianz Life Insurance) with 100% quality.
- Supported to the clients (email and phone) regarding daily volumes, issues, and status of the annuity claims.
- Verify data in policy administration system and calculate the beneficiary amount to ensure accurate claim payments.
- Managed a caseload of life and annuity claims and processed with error-free.
- Insurance application keying and document validation (beneficiary verifying and validation).
- Collating, reporting, and presentation of data for operational and management requirements.
- Processed property title search, real estate records, analyze and evaluate property records relating to titles of the owner.
- Verify the status of the property to be insured & on the owner through online-public records information and to gather all the property-related information.
Master Of Business Administration
Specialized in Marketing
digital marketing from google
digital marketing from google
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample