Are you a Digital Marketing Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Digital Marketing Manager Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
HUBSPOT CERTIFIED DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Certified, astute, & multilingual digital marketer with 5+ years of experience specializing in inbound marketing. Have a proven ability to come up with interesting ideas for unforgettable marketing campaigns.
- Adobe Photoshop
- SEO, PPC, & Analytics
- UX / Customer Experience
- Traffic Acquisition
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Creative Writing
- Inbound Marketing
- A/B Testing
- Marketing Automation
- Retention Marketing
Digital Marketing Consultant
- Implementing digital transformation and innovation in different fields.
- Creating content (blog posts, visuals, videos etc.)
- Developing social media and brand development strategies (paid and organic actions).
- Working on brand identity – e-reputation strategies.
- Calculating clients’ return on ad spend (ROAS) and comparing it against industry averages.
- Assessing clients’ current digital marketing strategies and suggesting improvements accordingly.
- Performing SEO audits to identify various issues impacting clients’ search engine performance.
- Identifying new opportunities to encourage customer engagement.
Co-Founder – Marketing & Communications Manager
- Managed the overall look, feel, and voice of the brand across all platforms and touch points.
- Supported companies to adopt an eco-friendly approach and proper reporting in adherence to the National Renewable Energy Action Plan.
- Worked with new and existing companies to create engaging visual identities and ecocentric print, green spectrum of signage, branding, brand identity collateral, green themed displays, digital, web design & development.
- Brainstormed and provided creative sustainable
- Communication concepts with the team and helping
- Define the brand image and the associated digital strategies.
Digital Marketing Manager & Social Media
- Built and executed social media strategies through
- Competitive research, platform determination,
- Bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Implemented first SEO-driven organic strategy which boosted site visits by 200% in 6 months while increasing total sales by 65%.
- Creative writing / Technical writing & Editing / Proofreading.
- Planned and executed all web, mobile, SEO/SEM strategies, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, as well present Google Analytics data and reports.
Online Community Manager
- Social media marketing: curation & creation of content, analysis & reporting, customer support management.
- Monitored discussions, responded in a timely fashion where appropriate (or ensures relevant responders were “nudged” to respond).
- Worked with social media specialists, membership, marketing, and other divisions to coordinate postings as appropriate across the accounts other digital channels.
- Enhanced digital strategies & activations.
- Analytics – Used Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually found ways to improve on those metrics through testing & new initiatives.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A): Advertising & Marketing
- Advertising Club
- Photography Club
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample