Are you a Driver License Supervisor by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Driver License Supervisor Resume Sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Driver License Supervisor
An energetic motivated and highly dynamic supervision with excellent planning decision making and extensive experience, proven success leading strategy and developing new management skills. A proactive leader with extensive experience on sales & customer services outstanding track record managing of employees to obtain most outstanding productivity & minimum time wastage. Given an opportunity to be a member of your organization, I would work with full dedication using my educational experience of being in this field for years.
I would use my skills to the maximum efficiency not compromising on quality of work. I am a good team worker and believe that working as a team helps us achieve better results and meet company goals.
Broadening my perspective and applying my skills involving a company like yours is the next step. If possible, I would like to meet with a member of your convenience, to discuss how I can implement my qualifications into a career path with your firm.
I thank you in anticipation
- Computing skills (Microsoft Office, Archiving system, GRP system)
- Good marketing and business skills
- Able to do multitasks
- Communication, Organization and prioritization skills
- Teamwork or Collaborative Work
- Time management skills
- Decision making and Problem solving skills
Driver License Supervisor
- Supports booking specialists in answering consumer enquiries as well other as other inbound and outbound consumer communication needs.
- Ensure all appointment reconfirmations are communicated back to all patients in coordination with insurance and doctors calendars.
- Ensures the effective implementation of the patient relationship management system and patient relations management program.
- Ensures up to date information is collected from the TDMMC clinics and disseminated to the booking specialists.
- Helps booking specialist create professional development plans to meet skill/knowledge needs.
- Communicates TDMMC activities and plans to booking specialists.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Monitors communication outputs and provides feedback or corrective action to specialists and assists assistant/manager in measuring employee performance.
- Supports the interviewing process for new hires.
- Assists with difficult contacts appointments.
- Manages attendance and schedules for employees.
- Deals tactfully to resolve customer complaints, complements and inquiries according to established resolution guidelines of the BDMC and customer complaints via our customer profile database.
- Assists to supervisor – service excellence in developing departmental goals and objectives, establishing and implementing policies and procedures for section’s operations.
Branch team leader
- Supervision & monitor all activities in the branch.
- Monitor all employees’ activities & assign responsibilities
- In charge of all branch reports & performances
Staff Performance Officer
- Leave /attendance daily checking.
- Staff performance & evaluation checking
- Spoke with the new candidate about the exam
Bachelor of Law