Are you an Estimation Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Estimation Engineer Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
- High-energy, focused professional with over 5 years of extensive progressive experience in working on Estimation, Pricing and Vendor Management. Currently associated with IAS Lootah Contracting LLC, Dubai, UAE as Estimator & Quantity Surveyor. Skilled in managing the entire gamut of techno-commercial activities such as project costing, pricing, budgeting, procurement, estimation & tendering and other engineering activities.
- Excellent relationship management, analytical & negotiation skills with precision in swiftly ramping projects in coordination with clients, architects, consultants and contractors
- Auto CAD
- MS Office
IAS Lootah Contracting LLC
- Estimate quantities, surface areas, volumes, etc. and perform all quantity take-offs for our assigned scope of work
- Compile the tender BOQ with description based on the quantity take-offs.
- Analysis of rates for labour, material and plant (fixed and variable) and thus assist build up costing, pricing and analysis of direct and indirect cost for the BOQ items.
- Analyse drawings received at bid stage and clarify exclusions/qualifications within.
- Identify scopes to be sent to subcontractors and suppliers; check delivered quantities and discuss any variations; maintain vendor database
- Compilation of tender/bid offer submissions.
- Based on awarded tenders, prepare and check quantification and fabrication drawings to be given to production team for fabrication (bill of quantities and bill of materials)
- Compile the tender BOQ with description based on the quantity take-offs
- Scrutinize and review tender drawings/documents for discrepancies, additional BoQ items/scope and incorporating within the tender offer; Liaise with consultant regarding ambiguities contract work scope and seek clarifications there to
IAS Lootah Contracting LLC
PRE CONTRACT CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving pre contract documents from client or consultant and understanding the nature of work.
- Checking/Inspection of all tender documents. • Preparation of RFI.
- Taking quantities from received drawings and preparing BOQ or if BOQ provided confirming BOQ quantities with tender drawings and identifying the extra works if any.
- Rate analysing with the assistance of senior QS and updating the price on BOQ.
- Quotations based rate analysing with subcontractors, suppliers & preparing comparison reports for the Quotations.
- Tender submissions (tender bound. final offer subject to confirmation of the management, assisting to prepare tender programs & etc.)
- Preparation and process monthly interim payment application under main contract agreement
- Quantities take off, cross checking & preparing bill of quantities
- Floating Inquiries to Sub-Contractors / Suppliers / Manufactures
- Comparison studies based on supplier’s quotations
- Negotiations with suppliers & sub-cons on both technical & commercial aspects of product
- Preparing new rate build up for variation orders.
- Evaluating subcontractor payment application and finalizing & certifying
- Detect variations and changes to the contract in liaison with the project team and prepare, negotiate and follow up on variations and claims.
Higher National Diploma in Quantity Surveying
San Jose State University
Diploma in Auto CAD
Diploma in Construction Technology
Arizona State University
Mouza Obaid Al Amimi/Adce
4B+G+16 Khalfan Khamis at Abu Dhabi
Client – Graham Jons Alewan Engg. Consultance
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample