Are you a Facilitator by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Facilitator CV template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
Coach | Facilitator
I am people-development enthusiasts, specialized in a team-collaboration enhancement. I believe shared values are essential for a succesfull team. My personal motto is “Listen to understand, not to reply.”, because attention you pay to people is the most valuable currency we have.
- Facilitating Classes
Coach | Facilitator
- Workshops facilitation for: Amazon, DentsplySirona, Avris, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Hub-Hub Cowork space, Nova Cvernovka Cowork space, Cesty k podnikaniu.
- Creation of long-term vision of the team (currently 21 players).
- Application of value-based team concept: Everybody has a special value for a team. This value is based on the specific strenght.
- Creation of a training plan and leading a training sessions.
- Business Controller for Europe, Africa, Russia & Commonwealth of Independent States.
- Cross-functional coordination of Marketing, Services, Finance, Human resources and IT departments.
- Deal verification according to an internal policies and a deal profitability.
- Profit and loss statement budgeting (revenue of $25 million) in a cooperation with Head of Sales for respective region.
- Managing forecast process for Europe, Middle-east and Africa (EMEA) region) with a total revenue od $11,2 billion per year.
- Leading team of 6 regional / product leads.
- Development of regional forecasting teams (forecast workshop in Latin America region in Panama).
- Leading of a council for graduates´ development program.
Finance Senior Analyst in the Finance Development Program
- Experiencing 4 different finance controlling positions in 2,5 years.
- Self-development through business simulations, executive presentations, soft-skills training (managing conflicts, presentation skill training, Leading project teams training).
- Leading EMEA DELL University Relations.
- International experience through a 6 months assignement in Dublin, Ireland.
Faculty of Economics and Administration
Master in Business Administration
- Business coaching certified.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example