Are you a Freelance UI Developer by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Freelance UI Developer Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Freelance UI Developer Resume Example
Freelance UI Developer
Enthusiastic computer scientist eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Proficiency in several programming languages. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in the real world. Aspiring in Developing new, and improving existing, computer-based technologies, systems, and solutions.
- Technologies: Android, Selenium, Django, Bootstrap, GitHub
- Languages : Python, Java, MySQL, C++, HTML, CSS
- IDE: Pycharm, Intellij idea, Android Studio, NetBeans, Visual Studio
- Soft-Skills: Adaptability, Verbal Communication, Creativity, Team-oriented, Problem Solving
Technology : Html, CSS, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL
Delivered performance-driven and user-centric website which aims to enlighten the world about the latest technology revolution ranging from how to tackleproblems without consulting a professional for help and also to present the latest technology news to the doorsteps of its
Self Employed – File Manager Utilities
Technology: Python, Tkinter, GitHub
- Successfully implemented scripts to imitate the extensive functions of a robust file management system.
University of Southern California
Expected graduation – May 2021
Python and Java Programming Training
I learned to be familiar with basic programming concepts.
Career Expert Tips:
Freelance UI Developer Resume with Writing Guide
Are you a freelancer or independent contractor in the digital industry? Do you want to show off your skills and experience in a way that will get you noticed? If so, we have the perfect guide for you. Follow these steps to create a resume and cover letter tailored just for you.
Step 1: Selecting Your Skills
First, list all the relevant skills that apply to your freelancing career. Here are some examples of some freelancing-specific skills: iOS development, game design, logo design, illustration, product photography. Make a list of all your skills.
Step 2: Writing Your Resume
Next, select the first skill on your list and write a sentence or two about it. Listing out your skills in detail is necessary in order to develop a complete and compelling resume. Explain why you have this skill, what sets it apart from others, and how others can benefit from it. Then, think of some examples of projects where you used this skill to great effect; the more real-world examples you provide, the better.
Step 3: Moving On to the Next Skill
Once you have written a few sentences about one of your skills, start writing about the next skill on the list. Take what you learned from writing about your first skill and apply it to the next. Continue in this manner until you have finished outlining all relevant skills.
Freelance UI Developer Resume Writing Guide
- Start by finding a description that will grab attention and interest the hiring manager or person doing the hiring. Describe why you are great at your trade as well as your skills that make you stand out.
- Use action words for each section of your resume. For example, “Freelance Senior User Interface Developer” sounds a lot better than “Senior User Interface Developer”.
- Use crisp and clean font’s, and a font size that does not take away from the resume itself.
- If you are a freelancer, make sure to include your rates upfront in your resume but not in a way that will scare someone away (for example “Negotiable”)
- Include how much experience you have in the field and if you have any certifications or special training courses completed. Make yourself stand out from everyone else applying for the same position as well as showing that you are willing to learn new things. Also, include information on your resume and other media that will make you stand out from the crowd.
- Include your contact information so that if a company needs a reference that is in good standing, they can reach out and keep their name to themselves.
- Make sure every location spelled correctly in your resume as well as mention all employers where you have worked with name, address, phone number and email address for each employer you have had throughout your careers.
- In your resume, Create a section to display projects that you have worked on as well as the companies name, description of project and a link to the actual project/web site.
- Once your resume is published online, find anyone out there who has contact with industry professionals or who may want to hire a Freelance UI Developer and have them look it over and give constructive criticism. Not only will it help you make your website better or apply for another job in this field but it will help you down the road on your career path.
List of Typical Responsibilities For a Freelance UI Developer Resume:
- Responsible for the design of new products, tools, and websites.
- Collaborates with clients to determine requirements and specifications for new software.
- Designs web pages according to client’s requirements, using programming language, such as HTML or XML.
- Creates prototypes and wireframes of user interfaces (UIs) to demonstrate the look and feel of the website in its early stages.
- Creates creative ideas and solutions by researching competitor’s products with team members and clients to determine how product can be improved.
- Engages in activities to accomplish a development project, including writing and testing code.
- Updates websites by fixing defects found by users and performing code optimizations with team members and clients.
- Selects third-party libraries, frameworks, or tools to use while developing software in order to meet design requirements for the product.
Top 10 Must-have Freelance UI Developer Skills:
- Photoshop/Illustrator Skills – Can they design and develop graphics using Adobe Photoshop CC for print and web applications?
- Experience with UX Design – How good are their user experience skills in designing a clear navigation, layout, and flow through a website or application?
- PowerPoint Design Skill – Can they design slides for presentations?
- Adobe Flash/ActionScript Skills – Are they familiar with building animation-rich, interactive websites?
- SQL Database Integration – How well can they integrate databases into web-based applications?
- Responsive Web Design Fundamentals – Can they modify layouts to display the same content across multiple devices and screen sizes?
- HTML5 CMS Course – Can they develop custom websites utilizing WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, or other CMS platforms?
Designing a web application UI is not the most glamorous of tasks – it involves thinking of elements that will be displayed on different devices (web, phone/tablet and desktop) with different dimensions and resolutions.
- The job search as a beginner can be overwhelming!
- You don’t need to design the Web every day.
- The perfect Freelance UI Developer Resume
- Formatting your resume and creating a cover letter is an important part of the job search.
- The best format is to focus on your most relevant skills and experience.
- Your resume, cover letter and online profiles are important tools in your job search!