Are you a Front-end Developer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Front-end Developer CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
- HTML5, CSS3
- Angular 2+ & React JS
- Bootstrap, Bulma
- SVN, TFS, GIT
- Responsive web, Stencil.js
- (Secondary Skills: c#, asp.net core, entity framework)
- Sharepoint Branding
Senior consultant II
currently working as frontend UI developer from the past 7 years
Senior web developer
This was my first company where i worked as a UI web developer for 4 years, i have taken 4 months break in between and rejoined the company again and worked till the company closed in 2012
Bsc computer science
Customer want to create an automated purchase order process from issuing, receiving, reconciliation and production in OSOM database to connect with activate inventory system. QB financial System and kuebix shipping system.
- Developed the Html for the layouts.
- Responsive web designs, custom UI components.
Tools: visual studio code, Photoshop, Html5, Css3, angular6, sass
Ace Sports Admin
This application is about managing events for organizations or communities, each organization will have unique portal with different set of roles as Admin, Players, Coach and tourneys. Admin can create different types of events like Seasons, camps, other events and tournaments, this events can be free or paid. In paid events user allowed to select different payments like single time or recurring during registration process this charges will be collected. Player can register to those events from public portals of an organizations. Admin can create coaches/mentors, they can forms teams from the players who registered for that event. Here players allowed to accept/deny his place in the team.
- Converted designs into Html.
- worked on angular components and forms
Tools: visual studio code, Html5, Css3, angular5, sass
Service Delivery Management
SDM-service Delivery Methodologies is an application used by mostly Microsoft consulting services teams. This primarily guides consultants on Microsoft Services focused Project and Delivery methodologies.
- Redesigned the html layouts
- Done compatible testing and fixing issues for all major browsers.
- developed device responsive code targetting all major devices
Tools: visual studio code, Html5, Css3, angular5, sass
Central Provident Fund Singapore
It is a government internet web application. It is a comprehensive social security system that enables working Citizens and Permanent Residents to set aside funds for retirement. It also addresses healthcare, home ownership, family protection and asset enhancement. This application includes Internet (Web), Intranet (Admin), Common, CSO and Kiosk as sub web applications which covers Banking, Finance, Insurance, and Complex Calculator areas.
- worked on html screens.
- developed html compatible on kiosk machines and fixed kiosk related ui issues.
Tools: visual studio, APTANASTUDIO, Html5, Css3, JQUERY, Photoshop, SharePoint.
Career Expert Tips:
- Always make sure you choose the perfect resume format to suit your professional experience.
- Ensure that you know how to write a resume in a way that highlights your competencies.
- Check the expert curated popular good CV and resume examples
What Should Be Included In A Front-end Developer Resume?
A successful front-end developer resume should be tailored to the specific job for which you are applying. It should include all the essential information about your skills and experience that are related to the job. Generally, a good front-end developer resume should include the following items:
- Your contact information: This should include your name, address, phone number, and email address. Make sure you double-check that all contact information is correct so that potential employers can easily reach you.
- A professional summary: This is a short paragraph that summarizes your qualifications and highlights your top skills. It should be written in a way that is memorable and encourages employers to read the rest of your resume.
- Your work experience: This section should list your past work experience and any relevant projects you have worked on. It should include the company name, your job title, the dates you worked there, and a brief description of the duties you performed.
- Your technical skills: This is an important section for a front-end developer resume. Here, you should list the languages, frameworks, and tools that you are proficient in. Make sure you include the most relevant ones for the position you are applying to.
- Education: This section should include the educational institutions you attended, the degree or diploma you received, and any relevant courses or certifications you completed.
- Relevant accomplishments: This is a great opportunity to showcase the projects you have worked on and any awards or recognition you have received.
- References: You should include at least two references who can attest to your skills and abilities. Make sure they are up-to-date and have accurate contact information
What Skills Should I Put On My Resume For Front-end Developer?
When it comes to writing a resume for a front-end developer position, having the right skill set is essential. Knowing which skills to highlight and showcase on your resume will help you stand out from other applicants.
It is important to list your front-end skills on your resume, as hiring managers will be looking for these when they review applications. Be sure to include any certifications or courses you have taken that demonstrate your proficiency with web development software and coding languages. Also, list any relevant projects you have worked on that demonstrate your front-end development skills.
In addition to coding and web development skills, employers will be looking for other skills such as problem-solving and communication. Showcase your technical and soft skills on your resume, so hiring managers can see that you are well-rounded and can contribute to their team.
By properly highlighting your technical and soft skills on your resume, you can be sure that your resume will make it through the first round of reviews. When writing your resume for a front-end developer role, be sure to include the right skills to stand out from the crowd.
What Is The Job Description Of The Front-end Developer?
Front-end Developers need to be able to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions to problems. Additionally, they must understand user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design principles and have a good eye for design detail.
Front-end Developers must be able to work with a team of other developers, designers, and content creators to ensure that the website comes together as a cohesive whole. They should also be experienced in debugging and troubleshooting site issues and must be able to provide technical support.
In order to be successful, a Front-end Developer should have excellent communication and problem-solving skills. They should also be able to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in web development. Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality are essential qualities for this position.
What Is A Good Objective For A Front-end Developer Resume?
Writing a good objective for your front-end developer resume is critical in order to stand out from the competition. In order to make sure that your objective is effective, it should be direct and concise, highlighting your experience, skills and key accomplishments.
When crafting your objective, start by considering the job requirements and what the employer is looking for. Make sure that your objective clearly states why you are the ideal candidate for the job, and how you can help the organization reach its goals. Additionally, you can emphasize the key skills that you bring to the table and highlight your accomplishments that have showcased your talents.
Your objective should be tailored to the specific job you are applying for and must reflect your own unique qualifications. Make sure to avoid generic language, as employers prefer to see objectives that show that you have dedicated thought to the position and understand what is required of you.
Lastly, make sure that your objective is no longer than one to two sentences, as this will ensure that employers can quickly read and understand it. A good objective will make sure that your qualifications stand out and help employers see that you are the right fit for the job. By following these tips, you will be able to create an effective front-end developer resume objective.
What Are The Career Prospects In The Front-end Developer?
The career prospects for a front-end developer are immense; it is one of the most sought-after and rapidly-growing jobs in the IT industry. As technology advances and more companies move towards embracing the digital world, the demand for skilled front-end developers will only continue to skyrocket. They are the people responsible for creating visually appealing, interactive websites, as well as developing user-friendly web applications.
These skills are invaluable for front-end developers and are highly sought after by employers. Companies are willing to pay top dollar for front-end developers as they are an integral part of any successful web development team. As the industry progresses and more opportunities become available, the demand for front-end developers is only going to increase.
With the right training, knowledge, and experience, front-end developers can launch successful careers and earn a substantial salary. They are in high demand due to the important role they play in web development, and they can easily transition into more senior roles and positions as they gain more experience.
Overall, a career in front-end development is a lucrative and rewarding opportunity, with a strong outlook and plenty of career growth potential. With the right skills and knowledge, front-end developers can excel in the field and have a successful career.
Key Takeaways for an Front-end Developer resume
Second, emphasize your creative abilities and portfolio, including any projects that demonstrate your design and development skills. Third, highlight any industry certifications or courses you’ve taken to establish your credibility. Finally, don’t forget to include any past work experience, internships, or volunteer opportunities, to showcase your commitment to the field. By following these key takeaways, you can ensure that your resume stands out to potential employers and demonstrates your suitability for the job.
Additionally, showcase any projects you’ve completed, either as part of a team or on your own. Demonstrate your problem-solving and communication skills, as well as any relevant design or user experience experience. Be sure to include any awards or certifications you have earned, as well as any professional development courses you’ve taken .
Finally, don’t forget to include any past work experience, internships, or volunteer opportunities to show your commitment to the industry. With these key takeaways in mind, you can ensure your resume stands out to potential employers and demonstrates your suitability for the job. By tailoring your resume to the specific job you are applying for and highlighting your individual achievements, you can make a lasting impression and show your dedication and commitment to the field.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example