Are you a General Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional General Manager Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Versatile business professional skilled at seeing the “big picture” while also focusing on the details. Expertise in staff development and streamlining processes and systems with 20 years of progressive customer focused leadership experience.
- Dynamic Leader
- Creative Thinker
- Excellent Communicator
- Strategic Planner
- Complex Problem Solver
- Process Improvement Specialist
- Adaptable & Quick Leaner
- Reporting, Tracking, Auditing Expert
- Manage all store operations including hiring, training, development of staff, payroll, budgeting, inventory control, scheduling, organizational improvements, marketing, social media, safety, maintenance, event execution, etc… Everything within the four walls falls under me.
- Quickly increased employee morale and guest experience at the Round Rock location which increased our revenue and moved this traditionally lower performing store to the #1 spot.
- Promoted to General Manager of both locations (Austin & Round Rock) after 1 year with the company because of my ability to see the bigger picture, connect the dots, and communicate the vision downward.
Compliance Admin / Team Lead
- Managed multiple functions including on-boarding, background checks, payroll, budgeting, inventory control, auditing, training, cross department collaboration, contract review, and scheduling.
- Developed and managed service offerings with subject matter experts for the organization with a strong dual focus on the internal and external customer experience.
- Streamlined multiple standard operating procedures to create a more effective, consistent, and compliant workflow that is easy to follow.
- Supervised and coordinated all aspects of store operations in multiple locations and multiple brands within the company while achieving financial success, teaching and maintaining a strong sense of floor awareness and sales leadership, attracting, developing, and retaining a talented team, and managing operational processes to comply with company standards and policies.
- Developed a training program centered around exceptional customer service and branding that became the training tool for the district, as well as across the region.
- Took an elevated role within the district to mentor peers, interview all assistant management candidates within the district, train all new store management, conduct weekly conference calls focused on business drivers, successes & opportunities, and compute all district numbers such as payroll and event financials.
Advanced with Honors
Top 5% of Class; National Honors Society Member
Business & Accounting
Dean’s Scholarship Recipient
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample