Are you an IT Business Analystby profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional IT Business AnalystCV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
IT Business Analyst
I am a motivated professional with strong analytical and people management skills. I have 9+ years experience in working with key business communities to migrate from clients legacy systems to new ERP. I am skilled in identifying and documenting quality user business requirements for new ERP product implementations and major enhancements. Looking for a role where I can contribute to an inspired team of people, solve problems and improve the end users experience of using a product.
- SAP ERP, eCommerce
- Retail Business processes
- Supply chain, B2B, B2C
- Project Management
- MS Office /Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- Power BI
- Stakeholder Management
- Problem Solving
- Business Case
- Requirement Gathering
- Business Documentation
- JIRA – Defect Management
- Prototyping, Wireframing, User Stories
- Agile Framework
- Use Cases
- Test Cases
- Biztalk interface monitor
IT Business Analyst
Project description: I worked on various projects including new products launch in Electronic Medical records (TASY EMR) and maintenance to Healthcare industry, enhancements to existing products.
- Work with Business stakeholders in identifying business requirements for IT projects, products, and programmes of work that maximise business impact / benefits within a realistic setting.
- Document business requirements for midsize to large IT projects and deliveries in a continuous manor.
- Visualise process changes in collaboration with business stakeholders and the IT user adoption team, to establish mutual understanding and accountability.
- Apply business analysis understanding and common sense into day to day deliveries.
- Effectively interact with business stakeholders for digital solutions.
- Coordinate business stakeholders and project delivery.
- Take ownership and Prioritizing product requirements for projects.
- Analyse and gather users requirements using use cases, mock up and elicitation meetings.
- Mass Data Migration, APIs and coordinating with development teams – integration between SAP and Tasy EMR
- Create and maintain business requirements specification documents.
- Communicating requirements with business and technical teams to ensure product features objectives are met.
- Lead sprint planning and daily scrum meetings.
Senior Business Analyst
Project description: I wokred on a big eCommerce project which was centered around eprocurement Integration to SAP. My area of work was to provide Implementation activities to Global IS leads in France, Thailand, Korea, India etc
- EPROC Project Rollout Management – implemented new B2B Cloud Application called EPROC to Valeo Sites across globe – 43 locations, Post Implementation support using JIRA defects management.
- Produce and maintain high quality functional specification document requirement for multi featured document management system.
- Working with Product Owner and senior management to understand and communicate the product vision.
- Verify and validate all interfaces and interactions between core internal applications, SAP and Biztalk integration
- Organize weekly follow up meeting with Valeo Group IS purchasing leader, present weekly assistance in Data preparation, Kickoff meeting, User Manual creations and validation. Support E-procurement project team for business data preparation, ETL process handled from legacy to ERP
- Manage the E-Procurement help portal; regular update of the training documents, FAQ, LLC, QRQC
- Manage training documents necessary for enabled suppliers on a specific Support Portal
- Business Support Valeo users and Supplier users in the Valeo e-procurement solution.
- Performed Business Process Analysis and Blueprint Presentation for Projects, Purchase and CRM.
- Functional Design Specifications Documentation and Gap Analysis.
- Business Process Study, Blueprint Analysis and preparation, Requirements Gathering; GAP Analysis.
- Functional Review and Testing of all defects that are fixed by developers.
- Wireframing & Documenting the business flows and critical business requirements.
- Coordinating with developers by providing functional inputs to meet the Business Requirements.
- Interact with clients to acquire new functionalities for the product and conduct internal KT.
- Implementation of Build Super Fast ERP suite – Projects, Purchase, Inventory, CRM.
Project description: I worked on a transformation project which provided a DMS platform to enable users to record purchase, sales, inventories in new DMS application. The project delivered successfuly providing a solution of Tractor dealers Management System.
- DMS Project Rollout Implementation – participated 50 sites across south India clusters
- Perform customer requirements analysis to map those requirements to the product functions.
- Lead meetings with customer for requirements management.
- Compile the needed deliverables for the customer and the development team.
- Communicate and work with development team to resolve defects.
- Perform testing scenarios to verify feature implementation.
- Conduct and participate in training and UAT sessions.
Engineering in Electronics & communication
Research Project: Voice automation to operate the electronic appliances using Matlab
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample