Are you a professional receptionist and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional receptionist resume example. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Receptionist Resume Example
A dedicated individual who renders all my will and motive for the betterment morally, personally and socially. Good in verbal and written communication skills and highly motivated, ambitious and geared in providing high standards of services.
To use my knowledge and experience appropriately in order to flourish within any given position that may encounter, while absorbing any in every experience along the way.
- Computer Literate
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
Jet International Knitting Ltd. Jul 2016 – Present
- Improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service. Keeping up to date with the features and benefits of each product.
- Ensuring the store stocks are constantly replenished.
- Guiding the customers about the product by providing enough information and advice.
- Playing along with the team and contributing to a collective effort by accomplishing the expected targets.
- Explaining the pros and cons of using a certain item and honestly guiding the customer into buying a product after closely considering his or her requirements.
EXHIBITOR SALES ASSOCIATE
Grace Jewelry Shop Nov 2015 – Apr 2016
- Greet and welcome customers entering the shop. Answering the query in a good manner.
- Report daily sales. Clean the area.
BRAND AMBASSADOR of Sony Xperia Smartphone
Sony Music INC Jan 2014 – Sep 2015
- Acknowledge the presence of the customer and build a friendly relationship with them to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Answers question about the brand. Demonstrates how products work. Sending reports daily for monthly KPI.
- Reading Books
- Playing Tennis
- Exploring New Places
Masters in Business Management
University of Michigan – Oct 2018
Career Seminar – Programme