Are you an IT Consultant by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional IT Consultant Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
IT Consultant Resume Sample
A mature, motivated and committed individual, recently graduated from University of Brighton with a Computer Science degree. Diverse work experience including software development, programming, server management and client interaction. Seeking to progress further in the IT industry with abilities to follow the software development life, exceed capabilities and targets, and drive to keep on learning.
- Managing and supporting all virtual systems including development and production on IBM Pure Applications (PureApps).
- Deploying system changes on production servers
- On-boarding over 1000 databases to IBM Master Data Management for new production environment.
- Providing service desk support.
- Creating, and managing shell scripts for development and production use.
- Managed all Installations on PureApps environments.
- Various support on projects handled by CTO team.
Replenishment Assistant / Trade Point Manager
During my time at university I worked night shifts at B&Q processing the deliveries onto the shop floor and into overstock if needed. I Then transferred to another store on completion of my course as a TradePoint manager. Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing assistance in managing the team when the manager is absent.
- Process customer orders on the computer, including click and collect and home deliveries.
- Complete a range review in sections of the store. This means when a new brand replaces an old one and layout of where it’s displayed changes. I’m in charge of processing the changeover and ensuring the layout is as how head office has requested it within the time frame provided.
- Setting and hitting personal targets for TradePoint cards set up on a weekly basis.
Revenues and Council Tax Officer
This role involves collecting business rates on behalf of the London Borough of Brent Council, responsible for helping the team meet the monthly targets and replying to correspondence with the service level agreement.
This role requires me to work quickly while under pressure and maintaining a high-quality standard of work. My duties involved me:
- Processing clients request by email, fax, telephone, and post that have strict service level agreement.
- Contacting ratepayers and clients to collect overdue balances is also one of my responsibilities. This can be a challenge at times and forces me to act professionally even when under pressure.
- Writing emails and letters is one of my duties which has to be of a high standard as I am writing on behalf of the Council.
- Answering incoming calls is another one of my duties which helped me gain skills like multitasking, organization, and time management.
Teamwork is very important in my role as my colleagues and I work together to meet monthly targets.
New York Institute of Technology
Access to Higher Education: Computing
St. Mark Secondary School