Are you an IT Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional IT Manager CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Insightful Information Technology Manager with 12 years of IT leadership experience including oversight of infrastructure, application support, security and other guest related services. Dedicated to customer satisfaction with focused delivery of technical solutions. Proven leader in directing operations, maintenance and support of complex systems. Excellent communicator and influencer in working collaboratively with IT leadership teams to define and accomplish project milestones. Highly adept in problem-solving, technology needs assessments, implementation and staff training.
- Computer Software / Hardware
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Timely Support
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Monitor daily performance of computer systems/software and immediately respond to issues to keep network up and running.
- Identify computer hardware and network system issues, performing troubleshooting techniques for remediation.
- Facilitate best user experience through continuous support, end-user training, improvements and communication of system changes.
- Making sure the implementation of enterprise security strategy for network and hardware, disaster recovery, data protection and endpoint protection.
- Coordinate with management teams to plan, develop, align and execute strategies for the smooth operations at each department.
- Planned and implemented curriculum to teach up-to-date technology to students at all levels.
- Set up computers and networking systems and delivered step-by-step instructions on basic use.
- Upheld commitment to educational excellence and fostered atmosphere of mutual respect and trust.
- Established and maintained rapport with other staff, students, and parents to facilitate communication and academic progress.
- Collaborated with teachers and administrators to discuss academic needs of students.
- Collaborated with teachers and administrators to develop and evaluate school programs by sharing student success data and insights.
- Created new lesson plans based on course objectives.
- Developed and taught lessons on relevant children’s books, poems, movies and themes to promote student interest of Children’s Literature as avenue of study.
- Facilitated group sessions and provided one-on-one support.
- Fostered meaningful relationships among students through student field-trip retreats and team-work community service projects.
- Reviewed completed work for compliance with regulations.
- Reviewed and updated client correspondence files and database information to maintain accurate records.
- Managed documents by organizing forms, making photocopies, filing records, preparing correspondence and creating reports.
- Organized, sorted and checked input data against original documents.
- Corrected any data entry error to prevent later issues such as duplication or data degradation.
- Sent completed entries to Information Manager for evaluation and final approval.
- Maintained databases, mailing lists, telephone networks, and other information to facilitate functioning of health education programs.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample