Are you a Learning & Development Professional by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Learning & Development Professional resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Learning & Development Professional
Hi, Greetings of the day!
My name is John Dillinger, and I am glad to share my profile with you.
It all started in the year 2009 when I took up my first assignment as an Educator in Institute of Hotel Management – Ahmedabad and later joined major hospitality chains like Starwood Hotels, Hilton Worldwide, etc. In the year 2015, I got my first break into Fashion Retail, when I joined one of the biggest conglomerates, that is, Arvind Lifestyle Brands Ltd as Lead – Learning & Development for Bridge to Luxury segment/division.
I currently work with Lakme Lever Pvt. Ltd. as Training Manager and lead a fantastic team of 4 Asst. Training Manager and 46 Skill trainers who help our training plans get executed seamlessly.
- Training Needs Identification
- Training Delivery
- Team Management
- Innovative & Solution Based Mindset
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Salon CEO (Business focused training program for Salon Managers); Roll-out and Evaluation. The program is designed to help Salon Managers to improve their behavioral and functional skills on parameters; Team, Customer, Business and Process discipline.
- IMPACT training program; Salon operations based training interventions for experts, focused to improve salons’ Net Promoters Scores
- Trainee Salon Manager (TSM) Program; Design, Development & Execution (Management Training Program)
- Live Class Induction; First ever live class facilitation for new hires on the LMS
- Working with an NGO “Salaam Mumbai” for students’ internship program
- Quarterly Assessment of Salon Managers on 21 behaviors (9 box rating: Potential Vs. Performance)
- Flashcard based in-salon training program; Designed, Developed and Driven
- Uber – Driver Partners’ Soft Skills training interventions – Mobile App
- Rolled out behavioral training program for almost 2.5 lac Uber driver partners from designing and developing content to rolling out training interventions, with the team, in Phase 1& 2.
Lead – Learning & Development
Projects & Deliverables;
- Quarterly Training Calendar in sync with Business needs and expectations
- Content development; Induction, Soft Skills, Seasonal guidelines (Autumn Winter & Spring Summer).
- Rolled out key business impact projects focused on; ABV, ASP, Conversion Percentage
- Pioneered Wooqer (Mobile App based training platform) across the division with 50 plus training interventions and clicked 1000 plus learning hours
- Organized and facilitated “Train The Trainers” workshop for external/vendor trainers (5 days program/6months)
- Maintained a healthy average of 4.5 Training Man days of training / Employee / Month
- Trained the first ever Aeropostale team in India, before the brand launch. Also got recognized in Aeropostale’s annual periodical for all the efforts.
- Co-facilitated the first ever GAP store team and had a great launch
- Incepted an idea “Cross Brands Audit” which became an SOP later
- Invented “Success Stories”; a talent recognition initiative, which was adopted by other brands later
- Got away with pen-paper assessment, and innovated video-based assessment to understand training’s impact
- Started shooting learning videos for Autumn Winter and Spring Summer collections, highlighting season’s stories and key selling points. This practice became hit and later adopted by other brands
- Co-designed, scripted, acted and directed “FRIEND”, the guest experience journey program for BTL
- Launched D10; Daily 10 minutes energizers for in-store teams
Asst. Training Manager
Train The Trainers : Certification
High Impact Presentation Skills : Certification
Certified Hospitality Trainer
Masters in Tourism Management
B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample