Are you a Senior Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Senior Manager CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
A senior project management professional holding MBA (UK) with 4 years Oil and gas core experience and more than 10 years extensive general , and engineering specific project management expertise ; who enjoys being part of, as well as leading, a successful and productive team. Commercially astute and highly experienced in many aspects Cost Engineering, Scheduling, EPPM, Change Controls, Delay Claims and Project Controls with EPIC projects in growing telecom sector. A strong leader, motivating teams to deliver effective solutions and the highest levels of performance. Able to demonstrate the motivation and commitment required to achieve objectives and meet tight deadlines.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT
- PLANNING AND ORGANISING
- PROJECT EXECUTION
- OFFICE AND SITE ADMINISTRATION
- Managing the complete range of project activities and handling the project through its entire lifecycle right from Conceptualization, Project planning, Execution, Resource planning, Resource allocation, Risk management, Quality management and Project Delivery.
- Familiar with Work permit system, Safety polices, Method statements, oil and gas working procedures
- Planning and scheduling various site activities to ensure completion of the project within the time and budgetary parameters and for optimizing resource utilization.
- Ensuring Best-practices front line Reporting Analysis
- Development of all kind of performance/project monitoring reports and figuring out the performance problems of the network
- Conducting site surveys for creating and expansion sites.
- Coordinating in network layouts and managing the teams for installation, testing and commissioning of telecom systems & devices.
- Managing customer, Sub-contractors/other Vendors for the tasks
- Practicing quality standards, identifying areas of quality failures with key emphasis on improving quality by taking necessary action to rectify the system.
- Analysis for Project Staffing, Billing Rates, Cash flow and invoicing
- Critical Path Schedule Analysis and recommendations for Schedule Recovery
- Project Controls Process Automation & Project Database Info Management
- Risk Analysis –Monte Carlo stimulation analysis software, Mini -Tap, SAP R/4 Production Engineering, and ERP
- Strong technical background enabling efficient management of technical staff and large programmes.
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Responsible to get work permits from the permit authority and permit controller
- Responsible to get approvals from different bodies from QP to execute works at site
- Ensure team needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Schedule/coordinate with vendors in order to achieve organisation targets.
- Participate in both internal and external meetings, keeping accurate notes and distributing meeting minutes as appropriate
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed
- Update and monitor progress relating to key project management deliverables not limited to project schedules, action items, issues and risks
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Provide a central point of accountability for coordinating and processing invoices
- Assist the Project Delivery Manager in developing the monthly project forecast and accruals
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team and external parties
- Own and maintain all project documentation, including requirements, product specifications, test plans, and release notes.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with colleagues, supervisors/managers, and various
departmental and organizational personnel.
- Advise Project Coordinator on all project control matters as well as review the project readiness with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating and executing project work plans and revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Creating communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
- Maintaining good relationship with customer by timely execution of the rollouts / resolving the issues with day today updates and DPRs.
- Closely monitoring day to day progress and developing the strategy to fill up the gaps and implement the same to achieve the targets as per the plan.
- Identifying issues & risks, timely escalation of the issues and planning for mitigation of risks.
- Contract management including PO issuing, billing, change request management.
- Vendor selection, Quote requisition, Deployment of Vendors and Engineers at site and coordinating for day to project progress.
- Accountable for planning, scheduling and implementing to achieve the organizational targets.
- Interacted with the customer (top management) and corporate to achieve the organizational goals and giving commitment to the customer and achieved the same in prescribed date.
- Followed up with SCM Circle team to get the class A material in time.
- Handled ware house management with our staff as per the Indian standards
- Inspected the warehouse to check the materials condition and to check the stock so that the material can be procured in time.
- Followed up with the engineers to complete Final AT in all the sites and to submit invoices accordingly
- Maintained good rapport with the customers to reach the targets assigned by them
- Provided vendor payments in time from corporate so that I can maintain good relationship with the vendors
- Interacted with top management from customer to get new business.
- Monitored the quality of work from the vendors and maintained the work done as per the action plan.
- Finalized the engineers and office staff recruitment.
- Handled finance to provide advance for engineers and office maintenance and ware house requirements.
- Motivated the engineers to perform well in the given task & developed and implemented quality control programs.
- Daily interaction with the customer and presenting them with daily status of progress status
- Continuous project monitoring with timely escalation.
- Supervising tower erection at site and ensuring safety standards prescribed by customer and certifying the same to the vendor according to the specification
- Interacting with consultants for obtaining various sanctions viz, EB, Municipal Permissions, Pollution Certificate for DG, Soil Testing for Ground Based Sites, Foundation Design for RTT sites,
- Providing constant support to clients for resolving critical technical issues, ensuring higher customer satisfaction matrices.
- Coordinating with design consultants to conduct soil testing and obtain the design drawings
- Handing over the design drawings to Project Management Company (PMC)-aster and in turn to contractors
- Interacted with all levels in rollout of 100sites in different areas in Madhya Pradesh
- Daily interaction with SCM team for timely delivery of materials to site and mobilizing installation teams.
- Daily interaction with (supply chain management) SCM team for timely delivery of materials to site and mobilizing installation teams
- Interacting with all vendors and giving technical support to contractors to complete the site in time according to the spec.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT(PART TIME STUDY)
BACHELORS DEGREE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
QATAR CHEMICALS QATAR
- Responsible for project co ordination with Senior Project Manager , customer and clients
- Prepare, review contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Responsible for inspection and revision of projects to monitor guidelines and safety parameters in terms of Qchem Standard and HSE regulations
- Regular site visits and attending of subcontractor progress meetings along with senior project manager in order to have working knowledge of current project status and issues
- Key person to contact from customer end.
- Responsible for work completion by project coordination with site engineers and foremen. .
- Develop Project execution action plan based upon the customer requirement and in terms of revenue generation through daily project review meetings with both customer and project team.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
OOREEDO ROLL OUT
- Responsible for project execution in Ooredo roll outs( Civil mono pole foundations, and mono pole erection and other earthing activities)
- Responsible for Vodafone ( canopy extensions work)
- Provides support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personnel
- Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met
- Proactively follows-up with customer after completion of service visit to ensure a high level of satisfaction with quality of work received
- Handles decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of manpower and material
- Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer requests and expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs
- Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized
Career Expert Tips:
- Always make sure you choose the perfect resume format to suit your professional experience.
- Ensure that you know how to write a resume in a way that highlights your competencies.
- Check the expert curated popular good CV and resume examples
What Should Be Included In A Senior Manager Resume?
When writing a senior manager resume, it is important to remember that the information included needs to be tailored to the role you are seeking. Senior managers are expected to have the skills, knowledge, and experience necessary for the job, and your resume should reflect that. While there may be some overlap, there are certain elements that should be included in a senior manager resume that are not typically found in other resumes.
The first element that should be included in a senior manager resume is a summary of qualifications. This section should include a brief overview of your experience, strengths, and accomplishments related to the role. This is an opportunity to highlight your most relevant skills and experience, so make sure to include any certifications, awards, or other accomplishments that have helped make you the manager you are today.
Next, your professional experience should be detailed. Be sure to include the position you held, the dates of your employment, and a brief description of your duties and accomplishments. This section should also include any special projects or initiatives you managed or were involved in.
You should also include the educational requirements and certifications that are required for the role. This section should include the name of the institution, the degree or certification you earned, and the date of completion.
Finally, don’t forget to list any additional skills or qualifications that you have that might be relevant to the role. This could include foreign language proficiency, computer skills, or interpersonal skills. These are all important elements of a successful senior manager, and they should be included in your resume.
By taking the time to include all of these key elements in your senior manager resume, you can be sure that your resume will stand out from the rest and provide a comprehensive overview of your qualifications
What Skills Should I Put On My Resume For Senior Manager?
When crafting your resume for a Senior Manager position, you should include applicable skills that demonstrate your experience and qualifications for the role. Senior Managers are often responsible for leading teams, managing budgets and resources, and overseeing projects. As such, your resume should reflect the qualifications and experience that demonstrate your ability to take on these responsibilities.
When compiling the skills section of your resume, it is important to include both hard and soft skills. Hard skills are specific abilities related to the job, such as budgeting, project management, and financial analysis. Soft skills are more generalized abilities, such as communication, problem-solving, and leadership. Both types of skills are valuable to a Senior Manager, and should be included on your resume.
Additionally, be sure to list any relevant technical skills you may have. This could include software proficiency, familiarity with data analysis tools, or proficiency in a particular programming language. Demonstrating your technical skills can help you stand out from other applicants and make you a more attractive candidate for the role.
Finally, include any certifications or professional development courses you have taken that relate to your Senior Manager position. This could include certifications in management or leadership, as well as any specialized training you may have received. These certifications can go a long way in demonstrating your qualifications and commitment to the job.
What Is The Job Description Of The Senior Manager?
A Senior Manager is a high-level professional usually found in a company or organization. They are responsible for directing and controlling major projects and initiatives, as well as overseeing the daily operations of a business. As a leader, they are expected to make decisions, delegate tasks, and resolve conflicts. Senior Managers must possess excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Senior Managers are often responsible for developing and implementing strategies, policies, and procedures that align with the goals and objectives of their organization. They are also typically responsible for hiring, training, and managing employees, as well as reviewing performance and providing feedback. In addition, Senior Managers are often asked to evaluate projects, coordinate resources, and ensure proper financial management.
In order to succeed in this role, a Senior Manager should be highly organized and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. They should also possess a deep understanding of their company’s mission and its vision for the future. In addition, a Senior Manager should have a strong background in business analytics and be able to interpret data and make sound decisions based on the information provided. Lastly, they should be able to work with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external, and develop strong relationships with them.
What Is A Good Objective For A Senior Manager Resume?
When crafting a resume for a senior manager role, having a good objective statement is essential. An objective statement should reflect the unique skills and qualities you possess that make you the ideal candidate for the job. It should be concise and to the point, but also make it clear why you are a great fit for the position.
When writing your objective statement, you should focus on the qualities that you bring to the table. Think about how you can use your experience, skills, and expertise to benefit the employer and explain why you are the best candidate for the job.
Also, it’s important to mention the company and/or position you are applying for in your objective statement. Make sure to include relevant details that demonstrate your knowledge of the company and show you are familiar with their goals and objectives.
It’s also important to keep your objective statement focused on what you can do for the employer, rather than what they can do for you. Even though you may have been in the same position for many years, it’s important to demonstrate your enthusiasm for the new role and how you can help the company reach their goals.
Finally, make sure your objective is tailored to the specific role you are applying for. Make sure that your statement accurately reflects the type of position you are looking for and the skills and experience you can bring to the table. When crafting your objective statement, make sure it is clear and concise, and showcases your value and qualifications.
What Are The Career Prospects In The Senior Manager?
The role of a senior manager is a highly sought-after job for many business professionals. As a senior manager, you will have the opportunity to oversee and lead teams and departments, manage resources, and be a key decision-maker in the company. As a senior manager, you will have a great amount of responsibility and the potential to advance your career.
Senior managers are often tasked with developing and implementing strategies for their teams or departments, as well as helping to develop the company’s overall strategy. Senior managers must also be able to work collaboratively with other departments and personnel in order to ensure the successful completion of projects and initiatives.
Senior managers must also be able to communicate effectively and be able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders, including shareholders, customers, vendors, and other departments. Senior managers must also be able to prioritize tasks and make difficult decisions in a timely manner.
The career prospects for a senior manager are excellent. There are many opportunities to move up in the ranks and assume higher levels of responsibility. As you gain experience, you may be able to take on more challenging roles and expand your responsibilities. There is also potential to move into higher-level positions, such as directorships or executive positions.
Overall, the career prospects in the senior manager position are excellent. With the right skills, experience, and attitude, you can be successful in this role and progress your career.
Key Takeaways for an Senior Manager resume
When writing a resume for a Senior Manager position, there are several key takeaways to keep in mind. First and foremost, a solid resume should begin with a strong executive summary. This is the section that will make the reader want to learn more about you and your accomplishments. This summary should include key skills, qualifications, and experience that make you the ideal candidate for the role.
Next, it’s important to be sure to include all of your relevant work experience and accomplishments. Make sure to provide detail on any achievements that have made a positive impact on the organizations where you have worked. This will demonstrate your ability to lead and manage a team to reach key goals and objectives.
In addition, it is essential to include details about any special skills or training that make you stand out from other Senior Managers. These could include certifications and other professional development courses that you have completed. Also, be sure to include any awards or recognition that you have received as a result of your work.
Finally, make sure to tailor your resume to the organization and role that you are applying for. Highlight any specific skills or experience that you possess that directly relate to the duties and responsibilities of the position. By doing this, you will show the employer that you are the ideal candidate for the job.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example