Are you a Senior Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Senior Manager CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
A senior project management professional holding MBA (UK) with 4 years Oil and gas core experience and more than 10 years extensive general , and engineering specific project management expertise ; who enjoys being part of, as well as leading, a successful and productive team. Commercially astute and highly experienced in many aspects Cost Engineering, Scheduling, EPPM, Change Controls, Delay Claims and Project Controls with EPIC projects in growing telecom sector. A strong leader, motivating teams to deliver effective solutions and the highest levels of performance. Able to demonstrate the motivation and commitment required to achieve objectives and meet tight deadlines.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT
- PLANNING AND ORGANISING
- PROJECT EXECUTION
- OFFICE AND SITE ADMINISTRATION
- Managing the complete range of project activities and handling the project through its entire lifecycle right from Conceptualization, Project planning, Execution, Resource planning, Resource allocation, Risk management, Quality management and Project Delivery.
- Familiar with Work permit system, Safety polices, Method statements, oil and gas working procedures
- Planning and scheduling various site activities to ensure completion of the project within the time and budgetary parameters and for optimizing resource utilization.
- Ensuring Best-practices front line Reporting Analysis
- Development of all kind of performance/project monitoring reports and figuring out the performance problems of the network
- Conducting site surveys for creating and expansion sites.
- Coordinating in network layouts and managing the teams for installation, testing and commissioning of telecom systems & devices.
- Managing customer, Sub-contractors/other Vendors for the tasks
- Practicing quality standards, identifying areas of quality failures with key emphasis on improving quality by taking necessary action to rectify the system.
- Analysis for Project Staffing, Billing Rates, Cash flow and invoicing
- Critical Path Schedule Analysis and recommendations for Schedule Recovery
- Project Controls Process Automation & Project Database Info Management
- Risk Analysis –Monte Carlo stimulation analysis software, Mini -Tap, SAP R/4 Production Engineering, and ERP
- Strong technical background enabling efficient management of technical staff and large programmes.
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Responsible to get work permits from the permit authority and permit controller
- Responsible to get approvals from different bodies from QP to execute works at site
- Ensure team needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Schedule/coordinate with vendors in order to achieve organisation targets.
- Participate in both internal and external meetings, keeping accurate notes and distributing meeting minutes as appropriate
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed
- Update and monitor progress relating to key project management deliverables not limited to project schedules, action items, issues and risks
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Provide a central point of accountability for coordinating and processing invoices
- Assist the Project Delivery Manager in developing the monthly project forecast and accruals
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team and external parties
- Own and maintain all project documentation, including requirements, product specifications, test plans, and release notes.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with colleagues, supervisors/managers, and various
departmental and organizational personnel.
- Advise Project Coordinator on all project control matters as well as review the project readiness with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating and executing project work plans and revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Creating communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
- Maintaining good relationship with customer by timely execution of the rollouts / resolving the issues with day today updates and DPRs.
- Closely monitoring day to day progress and developing the strategy to fill up the gaps and implement the same to achieve the targets as per the plan.
- Identifying issues & risks, timely escalation of the issues and planning for mitigation of risks.
- Contract management including PO issuing, billing, change request management.
- Vendor selection, Quote requisition, Deployment of Vendors and Engineers at site and coordinating for day to project progress.
- Accountable for planning, scheduling and implementing to achieve the organizational targets.
- Interacted with the customer (top management) and corporate to achieve the organizational goals and giving commitment to the customer and achieved the same in prescribed date.
- Followed up with SCM Circle team to get the class A material in time.
- Handled ware house management with our staff as per the Indian standards
- Inspected the warehouse to check the materials condition and to check the stock so that the material can be procured in time.
- Followed up with the engineers to complete Final AT in all the sites and to submit invoices accordingly
- Maintained good rapport with the customers to reach the targets assigned by them
- Provided vendor payments in time from corporate so that I can maintain good relationship with the vendors
- Interacted with top management from customer to get new business.
- Monitored the quality of work from the vendors and maintained the work done as per the action plan.
- Finalized the engineers and office staff recruitment.
- Handled finance to provide advance for engineers and office maintenance and ware house requirements.
- Motivated the engineers to perform well in the given task & developed and implemented quality control programs.
- Daily interaction with the customer and presenting them with daily status of progress status
- Continuous project monitoring with timely escalation.
- Supervising tower erection at site and ensuring safety standards prescribed by customer and certifying the same to the vendor according to the specification
- Interacting with consultants for obtaining various sanctions viz, EB, Municipal Permissions, Pollution Certificate for DG, Soil Testing for Ground Based Sites, Foundation Design for RTT sites,
- Providing constant support to clients for resolving critical technical issues, ensuring higher customer satisfaction matrices.
- Coordinating with design consultants to conduct soil testing and obtain the design drawings
- Handing over the design drawings to Project Management Company (PMC)-aster and in turn to contractors
- Interacted with all levels in rollout of 100sites in different areas in Madhya Pradesh
- Daily interaction with SCM team for timely delivery of materials to site and mobilizing installation teams.
- Daily interaction with (supply chain management) SCM team for timely delivery of materials to site and mobilizing installation teams
- Interacting with all vendors and giving technical support to contractors to complete the site in time according to the spec.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT(PART TIME STUDY)
BACHELORS DEGREE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
QATAR CHEMICALS QATAR
- Responsible for project co ordination with Senior Project Manager , customer and clients
- Prepare, review contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Responsible for inspection and revision of projects to monitor guidelines and safety parameters in terms of Qchem Standard and HSE regulations
- Regular site visits and attending of subcontractor progress meetings along with senior project manager in order to have working knowledge of current project status and issues
- Key person to contact from customer end.
- Responsible for work completion by project coordination with site engineers and foremen. .
- Develop Project execution action plan based upon the customer requirement and in terms of revenue generation through daily project review meetings with both customer and project team.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
OOREEDO ROLL OUT
- Responsible for project execution in Ooredo roll outs( Civil mono pole foundations, and mono pole erection and other earthing activities)
- Responsible for Vodafone ( canopy extensions work)
- Provides support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personnel
- Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met
- Proactively follows-up with customer after completion of service visit to ensure a high level of satisfaction with quality of work received
- Handles decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of manpower and material
- Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer requests and expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs
- Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample