Are you an MEP Coordinator by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional MEP Coordinator Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
MEP Coordinator Resume Sample
Mechanical Engineer with 5 years of experience in the MEP Engineering department including Procurement, project management, project coordination, site execution and erection, maintenance activities during the DLP period after handing over of the project. Currently seeking a long-term challenging opportunity for making a significant contribution towards self-growth and growth of the organization by utilizing my knowledge and skills.
Avon Constructions LLC
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of the technical team.
- Ensures the optimal usage of manpower and resources.
- Monitor drawing/material/work conformances with provisions as per specification and authority regulations.
- Check the activities on-site and provide the necessary reminders to the Project Manager, Construction Manager for any immediate action.
- Supervise the production of co-ordination drawings to ensure that all services are coordinated with each other and the building structure is complying with the contract requirements.
- Ensure all builders works drawings are comprehensive and discussed with the various engineers for the best implementation and installation of services in coordination with other parties and main contractor.
- Follow up the status of material and shop drawings and keep all parties informed of the status and follow up the implementation of the Clients comments in timely manner.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors, Engineers, and Construction Manager to obtain clearance before starting the work to ensure smooth and efficient execution of work.
- Carries out a site inspection on a random basis to monitor the benchmark of work and schedule.
- At the project, closeout co-ordinates the production of as-built drawings to ensure they are delivered as per the contract requirements in terms of quality and time.
- Coordinates with other teams and ensures satisfactory completion of work.
- Ensures that both the quality and the quantity of the jobs are in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure that any maintenance during the DLP period is taken care of and closed immediately.
MEP Site Engineer
Echo Energy Electro-Mech Works LLC
- Ensure that all HVAC, plumbing, firefighting site activities are conducted under controlled conditions as per shop drawings, method statements, project specifications, local authorities, and work plans.
- Allotting work to Foreman, technicians, and laborers and making sure the allotted work is completed on time.
- Attend all project-related meetings with Client/Consultant/Main Contractor and reporting back to the General Manager on the proceedings.
- Managing the HVAC, plumbing, firefighting Shop Drawings, Material Submittals, Method Statements, Inspection Requests, Technical Queries (TQ/RFI).
- To receive all project-related instructions from the Client, Engineer, Main Contractor, etc, and transmit, communicate and arrange effective action in coordination with the Management.
- Ensures that all construction works are undertaken to required designs, specifications, standards, and Quality requirements.
- Preparing BOQ of MEP materials based on approved drawings.
- Arranging space/store on-site for materials.
- Mobilize and controlling of manpower, equipment, and materials at the site.
- Planning for next-day activities and preparing the target program on weekly basis.
- At project, closeout co-ordinate the production of as-built drawings to ensure they are delivered as per the contract requirements in terms of quality and time.
Mechanical Site Engineer
Reon Technical Services
- Supervising the site for installation of fire fighting pipes, sprinklers, equipment etc, as per DCD approved drawings.
- Allotting work to laborers.
- Raising request for materials.
- Arranging space at the site for materials and making sure that they are kept in a safe place.
Globus Engineering Consultancy
- Execution of HVAC work at site as per approved shop drawings.
- Prepration of shop drawings.
- Work co-ordinations with consultants, Architects.
- Inspection after work completion with clients, architects and consultants.
Masters in Mechanical Engineering
The University of Texas at Dallas
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
University of Southern California