Are you an Online Merchandiser by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Online Merchandiser CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
I have six years of experience delivering administrative and analytical support to both small and larger teams, including collaborating closely with international partners and clients. In addition, I maintain an eager interest in TV/film production as evidenced by starting a film collective in my area, attending short courses online, and creating/producing videos for Instagram and YouTube.
While I appreciate my experience to date has been in e-commerce and digital content, I am certain my record of managing priorities, collaborating with different stakeholders, and my capacity to learn and apply new information would be valuable assets at SeeSaw.
I believe I have the attitude and determination to be a valuable asset to the team as I strive to perform to the best of my ability and to constantly forward myself through new challenges.
- Microsoft Programmes
- Google Analytics
- Google Sheets
- Adobe Creative
Online Merchandiser/ Account Executive
Responsibilities include working closely with the eBay Account Managers and Merchandisers to plan and execute onsite campaigns and event briefs for eBay US and eBay Australia.
- Support the implementation of key strategic priorities in line with eBay’s direction and the merchandising framework.
- Proactively improved the services to the client by personally proposing and implementing new analytical reports and trading feedback.
- QA all campaigns and events to ensure consistency and accuracy across various platforms.
- Visual merchandising and optimising CMS pages with accounts worth up to $40 million.
- Conducting trend research and competitor analysis for weekly and quarterly planning.
Digital Content Manager
Worked within a small team to migrate all of the content from the old Tesco Real Food site to the current version of the site.
- Tracked the status of the project and updated several stakeholders fortnightly.
- Proofread and edited content to adhere to the new house style, removed errors and optimised SEO.
Assisted the Food and Lifestyle Editor to devise and execute a unique content strategy across all channels on Mode’s and owned operates sites.
- Identified consumer trends using analytical tools and services, including Google Analytics to assist when developing the content strategy with my editor. Increased the number of unique visitors by 23%.
- Managed all UK Glam Lifestyle social media channels and employed creative approaches to engage with new and existing audiences. I adjusted our strategy which increased engagement by 62%.
- Collaborated with the Publisher team to identify new bloggers to join the portfolio. Refined the follow-up email templates which increased the sign-up rate by 18%.
- Represented the company at numerous industry events and secured a wealth of useful public relations contacts.
Achieved 2.1 Honours
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample